Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 12091
-
08-31-17 09:45 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 1244Most of those that you mentioned are just a decision the person makes to earn the money. The one about a dealer turning her onto drugs and then pimping her out is trafficking. Trafficking is when they arein it against their will. Another thing that is probably happening is that LEO will imply / suggest to the girls about trafficking because that gets them money from the feds.
Originally Posted by Terry7168
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 00:32 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 402Shenanigans and the Glendale LEO
Saw Hannah the other day. Fantastic BBBJCIM as usual, no tee ta's but nice little ass and slippery little va-jay-jay. Went to Glendale last night to meet BP Emily for her all-star BBBJCIM. Texting back and forth and the time kept changing, eventually she turned into a no show. That's the first problem I've had with her, weird. No worries, I live by the 3 strikes and your out policy so next time should be good. Attention Paranoid LEO Specialists. Stay away from Port Washington road in Glendale late at night. That place truly was hopping with LEO. I was there a good 45 minutes between all the texts with Emily and there wasn't 2 minutes that went by that I didn't see any. It got so bad I had to park in the parking ride over there so I wasn't noticed. After Emily ditched, I hit up the south loop. G was a buffet at about 1 am but I don't know anyone over there and I wasn't in the mood to experiment. I headed over to my territory on L and immediately found Myah walking. I took my frustration out on her with a 20 minute BBBJ, some nice ball licking and ended with a rough CIM with both of them nice big titties out to squeeze. Man I love those titties and grabbing that pony tail of hers and just smashing that pretty face up and down my junk until I explode into that pretty mouth. She always takes every drop and doesn't let up until I take my hand off her head.
-
08-30-17 01:53 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 121Unmarked Minivan
Took a trip south from downtown Tue evening at about 7:45 PM. Just getting dark and I was just window shopping and ACTUALLY heading to Menards. Took 6th st south to G and took G west to 43rd st. No major surprises except one. The dark green older unmarked Minivan. I would have NEVER guessed that minivan was LEO.
I saw the minivan turn it's Red and Blue lights on & pursue a vehicle that had just turned onto the freeway ramp northbound from 6th st at Mineral. (couple blocks south of Nat).
I have no clue if this POS minivan also patrols the south loops but I guess the point is that LEO can be in ANY vehicle. That minivan sure would blend in well on the south loops. No monger would ever give it even a second glance.
Other than that, I saw WAY more LEO than SW's. Saw a group of LEOs talking to 2 large unattractive women sitting on a stoop in the low numbers on G. Couple bike LEOs and also a patrol car there. While heading west on G I counted two that were MAYBE SW's. At least 3 separate LEO sightings along G plus the dark green POS unmarked minivan at 6th and Mineral.
I get the heebie geebies from just window shopping. I would probably shit my pants if I were to try to make a scoop with this heavy gestapo presence.
-
08-29-17 19:27 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 106Another window shopping trip
Went on another window shopping trip hoping to finally get "the look" and boy did I well not in the locations that are mainly talked about on here. I did travel down L, and, and G and didn't see anyone out this was around 1 am. I vaguely remember someone asking if those were the only locations to pick up SW and someone stating that you could find some on Nrth, and possible Slver Sprg but those areas being more dangerous so I decided what the heck let's do it! So drove up Nrth and spotted what only could be described as water buffalos standing on the corner of Nrth and about 15th got the look and a wave I shuddered but hey this was the fisrt time it happened. So I circle around just to confirm that I did drove down the side street and stopped looked at them yes it was two, and as they approached my car I violently shooked my head no and pulled off. Now my adrenaline is pumping and I drove around some more and spotted a BSW near 35th and FDL she waved and once agian I circled back around but this time I must of been too late because she was gone. My last sighting was a WSW near 27th and Hop (I think) she kinda of paused and waited to see if I was going to circle back, I didn't but it almost look like she was about to head towards while I waited at the light. All and all it was an interesting night, driving through those neighborhoods compare to the loops I see why you guys stick to the loop though. Now I just have to work up the nerve to actually let one in my car, only other thing I'm worried about is TS jumping in and me needing to kick it out haven't read too much on how you guys handle it if / when it happened.
-
08-25-17 22:46 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 448/24 Recon Run
Made a loop of O and G around dinnertime (6-ish pm). Saw a couple nice WSW snacks on 22 & O. One BSW with shockingly red hair on 14th & G. No LEOs seen (of course, that doesn't always mean they are not there. I will make a run this weekend.
Stay safe,
Zealot, out.
-
08-22-17 11:18 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 86Loop was dead yesterday mid morning. Saw Hanna on Lincoln, but missed the pick up. Didn't see much LEO on either Greenfield or Lincoln, but with the lack of SW activity, guess they had nothing to do.
-
08-21-17 19:20 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 44Afternoon Recon
Took a trip on the stroll today. Ran my recon as follows: G to 27,27 to Orch. Orch to 10,10 to G G to the west until I leave the area. LEO Presence: Two MC LEOs at 33rd & G with someone pulled over for what I assume was DWB. One LEO on 12 and Orch turning W on Orch. SW Presence: 1 very used up WSW around 24 & G, two HSWs on 13 just off G. They were getting a bite to eat from an older hispanic lady in a red car who brought them bowls of food. One of the two HSWs would have been worth a scoop, but no go in that sitch.
So far in the past three months I have scooped 3. Nothing in the past 4 weeks though. Maybe some notes about them later.
Stay alert, stay safe!
Zealot, out.
-
08-21-17 18:47 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 1820Patience
Te selection certainly isn't what it was a year ago and it's like Death Valley compared to 5 years ago. Some are still out, early early mornings seem better. Some have moved East between 14th and 6th. Once in a while one or two on National. I think what we're seeing now is the hardest of the hardcore. Even they take only a brief stroll to the gas station or the store, make sure to buy a soda or bag of chips and stroll back home. No standing around on corners or repeatedly walking back and forth. You need to be either very fortunate on your timing or very patient and be prepared to spend a long time UNOBTRUSIVELY in the area to catch them on their brief outings.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
HS
PS There was another street festival of some sort that had Greenfield and parts of National shut down Sun from 6th to 27th which you are correct, doesn't make things any easier.
-
08-21-17 14:03 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 203Where are they?
This weekend was terrible. The cops shut down greenfield Sunday afternoon. But pickings were slim over the weekend on both G and L. L is almost a ghost town. I did see magenta out there on L and I did see a couple of really dirty SW's on G but the selection just isn't there anymore. I tried O just south of G but it sees the bottom of te barrel just got deeper. Winter is coming as they say on Game of thrones. Need to feather my nest a bit before that happens. Any tips / suggestions?
-
08-20-17 18:11 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 514Fun from the past.
Katie was great. Alley is still ok. I drove way up north one weekend to be with her. But Saber TOOTH. Now is she still around. She hasn't posted in a couple of years, but I heard she is living near Miller Park. Any info on her. I would like to see her again. Also I would like to see Mindy again. Everyone has giving me her old number that I have. Need something current.
Originally Posted by TurdMuffin
[View Original Post]
This week I saw a few oldie but. Maybe not ones that everyone has done some point in there life.
The famous Myah. Still can't hear, but will do anything. And well.
The famous Chella. Looking a lot better. I think. Well. Can't do that again. But her BBBJCIM are pretty good.
The famous Barefoot. Yes I did pick her up, and it was great. . 2 And she went for a second nut for a finn. Couldn't do it. But gave her a. 1 for effort.
-
08-19-17 13:22 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 308Always a joy
It was always fun reading, your entertaining reports. Write on my freind. We all miss you.
Originally Posted by TurdMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 09:01 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 370I miss reading about your adventures, brother. If you find yourself back this way, be extra careful. The heat is on.
Originally Posted by TurdMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 23:04 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 619Sup Milw town mongers
Been ages since I have said sup to ya'll in the fair town. Miss hunting in your fair part of town from 2014/15.
1) Katie shacked up in notel closer to freeway intersection; petite WSW. Best. Debachries she got me into I have still to find a dame that would do half the things she would. TY to the good monger who intro-ed me to her. I hope you go to heaven good sir as I'm leaving this purgatory with VIP tic to hell.
2) Gaby / Ally was the 2nd best. Amazing head game. Passed a FS from her just so she could game up that world famous BJ.
3) Toothy BJ Amanda aka skinny amanda was great. Not for BJ but FS. Took the nut like a champ; and actually drove to me. Fuk can't complain to that. Watch Spartacus and then nut in a good looking count me in.
4) Amber lived w / her mum. Use to drive her to downtown to get her meds. Great BJ but the box was tite. Do her right in her basement. Not sure if she as my toy or I was her's. TY to the monger who introed me to her as well. Met her during my 2nd round deployment. Was in IL town yukk! A town with beat up harlots is no town for good men. Milw town with good lookin harlots. Home sweet home. Plus great bunch of good mongers all chill here. So fuk the cubs and the metered parking of IL. We part where we want to.
Been debating on escaping along weekend somewhere but can't seem to get away from work. Need to share more ph vids here is link to mine.
www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin
DR out.
-
08-18-17 00:38 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 77Loop de loop
Took a drive to clear my head this evening. G was mostly a ghost town. Seen 2 out there. One was walking in a white and red dress. And another was a little blonde sitting in a doorway between 24 & 25. Spun around to get a better look. She gave me the nod but never stood up then I noticed another dark figure hiding in the shadows behind her. So that was a pass. Seemed sketchy. Over on L. I noticed Magenta heading out for her tour of duty. And there was a blonde walking in the street shaking it pretty well. Turned around and couldn't find her. Maybe she got scooped. Otherwise L. Was quiet. LE was out on their motorcycles. Noticed them a few times decided to beat it before they noticed me.
-
08-15-17 12:44 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 1363The Look
There are two parts to the look; your part and her part.
Originally Posted by TheDarkLurker
[View Original Post]
Your part: You will drive a bit slower than most of the other traffic, because you want that eye contact to last when it's made. You will look at women straight in the face as you drive by. Eye contact is everything.
Her part: Eye contact. If a woman has walked more than two blocks in her life, particularly on or near strolls, she knows not to look at passing cars if she doesn't want to get stopped by mongers. A "civilian" will look straight ahead, look at the ground, look up in the sky, look at her cell phone, will look anywhere possible except at passing cars. These women don't want to be bothered. A woman at a street corner may need to look at your horny ass as she crosses the street. Sure, you fix her with your steely gaze, but she looks away, or may even give a minor head shake. They don't want to suck your smelly dick and they don't want to be stopped by the police either. You will learn the NON-LOOK as well as THE LOOK.
THE LOOK: Eye contact. You can't miss it. They have a psychic connection with you even if your driving 100. You may even get a nod or a smile. I was driving along the other day, and a pretty young black girl glanced at me as I approached. I flashed her a smile, and she smiled back. Not really THE LOOK, but she wasn't looking away, and she didn't turn away when I smiled at her (another civilian move). I turned around and pulled up. She never made any small talk, she just got in my car and said "Can you give me a ride to Iknowyouwantit St. " As I pulled off, I said "You look familiar. Do you dance?" "I sell pussy. " Well, that cut the bullshit to a minimum.
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
So there you have it. Keep fixing girls with that horny stare, and you'll learn the look in no time. Oh, one other ploy. If you're not sure if you got the look or not, go around the block. If it was the look, she'll be waiting for you at the corner of the main drag you just left. Actually, you should have your doors locked at this point. Cute girls with nice asses as you speed by can get well-worn and toothless when they're standing at your window. You don't want them just jumping in if you decide you'd rather fuck my grandmother than the toothless crack skank sitting next to you refusing to get out.
Good luck!
Coochie (yep, Been there-done that-not fun) Eater.
God bless you all.
P.S. Worse than the toothless crack skank was the passable tranny who refused to get out. I wound up calling the police with some bullshit story about my car dying and this woman hopped in, blah blah blah. Ms Tranny played chicken with me for a little bit, saying the police would bust me for consorting with an known prostitute, then when that didn't work, he / she put her hand in her purse and said she had pepper spray and a knife. Okay, then use it. She got out and scooted between two buildings, and I drove off.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
Before you right me crying, yes, it absolutely was
A2








Reply With Quote






