Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9647
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillfull  [View Original Post]
    Her rate is unbelievable high to have no reviews. That's been my stopping point.
    Yeah, $800/ hr. Nah, I'm good.

  2. #9646

    Rediculous rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing the ladies from P4* have not had a negative experience yet. I have 13 ladies that have ok'd me thus far. Recently I haven't been able to find any to my liking in the past few weeks so I ventured off to another site ER*S and found what I feel is a possible gem, however I cannot find anything on her, and before I TOFTT I will exhaust all avenues of information. Here is the info on her and a link.

    Presley Brooks.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/3703070.htm

    Phone ends 4281.

    Any info is greatly appreciated and any info that I can share from P4** Do Not hesitate to ask.

    As a side note I do most of my sharing via PM.
    Her rate is unbelievable high to have no reviews. That's been my stopping point.

  3. #9645

    Looking for info.

    Been seeing the ladies from P4* have not had a negative experience yet. I have 13 ladies that have ok'd me thus far. Recently I haven't been able to find any to my liking in the past few weeks so I ventured off to another site ER*S and found what I feel is a possible gem, however I cannot find anything on her, and before I TOFTT I will exhaust all avenues of information. Here is the info on her and a link.

    Presley Brooks.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/3703070.htm

    Phone ends 4281.

    Any info is greatly appreciated and any info that I can share from P4** Do Not hesitate to ask.

    As a side note I do most of my sharing via PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ad4a95f6-a90c-4566-be40-59f8d8419534_profile.jpg‎   9c6541a2-1aa0-43fe-ab0c-a7e1d43aeaaf_profile.jpg‎   7c576c17-f7cf-4dd1-ada4-d541d1d13039_profile.jpg‎   5f967b8d-41e6-487b-99d6-54667a1a5869_profile.jpg‎   1f03c4d5-6c4f-4131-89e1-8d301b1d4389_profile.jpg‎  

    1ac2a9dc-f870-47f3-be8e-df100aad6359_profile.jpg‎  

  4. #9644

    Any info

    Does anyone remember cute little gal named Ivy. She uses the same photos, but can't find reviews.

  5. #9643

    Is this consistant with Haily Lynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    After almost a year of texting back and forth, I finally met up with her and the experience was so so. She is definitely a spinner, I'm 5'3" and I towered over her. Probably 90 lbs soaking wet. I got a little discouraged because doing it with her seemed wrong on account of how small she was but once we got going it felt excellent. BBBJ, ate her out, CFS in cowgirl and I finished lying down with her doing all the work.

    That's only happened one other time in my life so iklit was a pretty good experience for me. Can't say that I'll repeat but only because of personal chemistry. She was clean, very responsive to text and prompt. You could do a lot worse. Good luck!
    She was on my hit list. That report has me wondering if she's worth the $$ I'm going to try to find other reports.

    Sad camper here.

  6. #9642

    Hailey Lynn

    After almost a year of texting back and forth, I finally met up with her and the experience was so so. She is definitely a spinner, I'm 5'3" and I towered over her. Probably 90 lbs soaking wet. I got a little discouraged because doing it with her seemed wrong on account of how small she was but once we got going it felt excellent. BBBJ, ate her out, CFS in cowgirl and I finished lying down with her doing all the work.

    That's only happened one other time in my life so it was a pretty good experience for me. Can't say that I'll repeat but only because of personal chemistry. She was clean, very responsive to text and prompt. You could do a lot worse. Good luck!

  7. #9641

    No shows

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    I have no patience for the bullshit where girls string you along until the last minute and then don't show up!. Its bullshit and shows total disrespect. There is no reason to stand someone up. All they have to do is send a text and say sorry I can't make it, or something came up. Its that simple.

    If you want to have an awesome time and be guaranteed your appointment will be honored, then go see Abby at PGC. She is a rock star! No one in this business has a body like hers or a better attitude. She will make your head spin even with clothes on!
    We all know shit happens! Hell I've driven an hour to see a provider! I was getting off the exit in M'boro and received a text her X had shown up at her door. Was I pissed yes, did I see her again, Yes! Did she make it up to me, Yes!

    I've had business come up at the last min also and had to cancel. So I think it evens out when were all professional.

    However, If you have providers that continue to be NO Shows. The members need to get the word out and let these females starve, It's usually the young ones who think their Pussy is made of Gold and they don't have to give a shit about their customer because were just Johns. Help them back to the crack house they came out of INHO.

  8. #9640

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovacain  [View Original Post]
    If she's not for you fine, but the two posts are bordering on sour grapes.

    This whole hobby is a risk everyone has their own level with which they are comfortable! At least with her we know the full measure of risk we might be taking, rather than those ladies that do BB in secret. All these ladies bare back someone either clients or personal, no clue what they might be doing in their personal life or the risks they take there, so if you really think there is less risk with other ladies be them SWs, BP, P411 on here or other big sites, you're the one that's duped!
    No sourgrapes from me. You can't pay me enough to see her. You misunderstand my post but the other posts tell all yu need to kno.

  9. #9639

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovacain  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Leigh late Saturday afternoon, all that has been said about her is correct, good solid lady worth seeing. No she's not a perfect 10 model but a solid MILF that enjoys sex. Handles the business side well, nice safe incall with no signs of BS orbiting her or her place.
    I had some time and visited this true MILF. She is very good at all aspects of sex. I enjoyed my time with her.
    She has a porn star kitty!

  10. #9638
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBob12  [View Original Post]
    Tried the email, address not found. I prefer email as contact so any info will help. In town next month and need a solid provider. Thanks in advance.
    The othER site I'd 139671 has a few email addresses listed.

  11. #9637

    Pgc

    Tried the email, address not found. I prefer email as contact so any info will help. In town next month and need a solid provider. Thanks in advance.

  12. #9636

    Leigh, Jezabel

    I dreamed I visited the refreshing Leigh again this afternoon. She and Jezabel have parted ways. She says Katy is on the way soon and is more open than Jezabel.

    In my dream Leigh was as always welcoming, greeted me dressed sexy as hell, with a warm smile and hug and some tunes playing in the background. She then proceeded to show off a few of her old moves from back in the day and if I wasn't already ready I definitely was after a few minutes of that all over me. There is no need to repeat this, because all who have dreamed of her have said the same, but I will anyway, "she's a breath of fresh air", "she's a keeper" etc, etc. .

    Chuck out.

  13. #9635

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    Out of town guy visiting the next 3 days, what is PGC?
    ABBY is the BEST!

  14. #9634

    Pgc

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    Out of town guy visiting the next 3 days, what is PGC?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/rockefeller365?lang=en

    Private gentlemen.

  15. #9633
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Had a long dream with Abby the new girl on the roster at PGC today and all I can say is WOW! She is a sweetheart and knows exactly what to do and not to mention she's off the charts in the hotness category as well! Very sweet and accommodating time well spent. Glad she found our city to call home! I spoke to Kara on my way out and she is looking well as always. Lot's of good stuff going on over there.

    E.
    Out of town guy visiting the next 3 days, what is PGC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape