Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 13937
-
08-16-17 23:44 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 179Second that
Especially las vegas I have had better times with low cost than high dollar I mean back in the day my buddy rolled big so a 2-3 grand girl was nothing yes hot put on good show was fun outside the room gambling and hanging out clubbing but the bedroom they were all stuck up snobs that thought they all were goddesses and queens and should be given everything for doing nothing.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
My 2 trips a year to vegas now SW and casino girls or proven escort from the board here and never more than $. 50 if I'm feeling good.
-
08-16-17 22:24 #2356Regular Member

Posts: 21Queens Club vs Hobbyshop
Hello friends, I'm headed to town and hoping to have a good time while I'm there. I won't be traveling alone, so I just want to keep things simple, with no drama and no risk. From reading the forum, it seems like the way to go is with an escort agency, and I keep reading about LVQC and Hobbyshop. Which would you pick? Is there much of a difference between them? I should tell you, I don't have any references at all, so I'm not sure if that'll be a problem.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-16-17 18:17 #2355Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 30Try hotelsbyday dot com.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
Or oasis motel on trip advisor says they do hourly.
-
08-16-17 15:23 #2354Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone ever check her out? 3 different pages
Want to see if anyone has met up with her? Has 3 different pages with different names and numbers. Too good to be true right?
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/WomenSe...tions/24969044
-
08-16-17 11:09 #2353Senior Member

Posts: 454The only one I know of is the good ol four niner.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 17:52 #2352Senior Member

Posts: 230P411 cross-checking TER. End of story.
Originally Posted by Serious69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 10:20 #2351Senior Member

Posts: 1572I agree, I just went out of town to a city I have never been to before. Came here, read for about 30 minutes and had all the info I needed for whatever I was looking for.
Originally Posted by BeenTher
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 10:16 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 1572I don't know where you are from or how long you have been doing this but if money were no object, you should know where to go. There are plenty of sites for higher priced providers and there certainly are plenty here in Vegas. But, like others said you don't always get what you pay for, which is why I refuse to spend over a certain amount. In my years of doing this, none of my top ten experiences were near being the most expensive. Trust reviews and suggestions, not prices.
Originally Posted by Serious69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 09:28 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 75Good point, you don't always get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 10:24 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 588Any hourly motels?
I know there is an hourly motel in the downtown area, but are there any others? I think there may be one by Mandalay Bay? I also heard a rumor that there may be one on the North Strip by Bonanza. If you have any info, could you mention it, or maybe pm me? Thanks, Bass.
-
08-11-17 21:55 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 1304$$ would be great for a "top of the line" escort! What @Serious69 is looking for will be closer to $$$$$ or more.
Originally Posted by BlueAndWhitesQ
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 18:07 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 353Top tier?
Top tier is very subjective. Tee Ee Rrr can filter them for you. Cost isn't the only factor to consider. I've seen some of the nicest ladies that don't break the bank but provided a great experience and we're 10's in looks. A lady getting thousands sometimes isn't as good as some asking hundreds. If you just want to throw $$ at the wind I hope the wind is blowing in my direction.
Originally Posted by Serious69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 15:43 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 917I'd pay for a subscription to TER and find one with a ton of great reviews. There are plenty of great girls here if you've got the money.
Originally Posted by Serious69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 15:22 #2344Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 30Yup that site is great for top talent but also $$.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 14:43 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 1304If price doesn't matter, I'd start on Tee Eee Are and use the filters to search for exactly what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Serious69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






