Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 409 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 6131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksterk  [View Original Post]
    Tried it out for the first Time ok Massage a little to light even telling Firmer. But left relaxed and happy.
    Same experience here. Wondering was allowed also. There might be more available with more visits.

  2. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksterk  [View Original Post]
    Tried it out for the first Time ok Massage a little to light even telling Firmer. But left relaxed and happy.
    I stopped going there about a year ago.

    Didn't get my $60 worth in the first 53 minutes.

    And the last 7 wasn't all that great.

    Good points.

    You can take a shower before or after, by yourself of course.

  3. #2889

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideAndy  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed HE at 2nd floor Palos place. Girls are standard for an AMP. The one has a pretty decent rack.
    Tried it out for the first Time ok Massage a little to light even telling Firmer. But left relaxed and happy.

  4. #2888

    How can you even look at that hog and want to pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutenberg469  [View Original Post]
    My advice stay away. She posts under different names, numbers, comes and goes. I've not seen her, just my humble recollections of what I've seen and read.
    I just don't understand how these hogs and ghetto trash even get clients. OMG how can you even get it up.

    Paying for sex is like paying for a meal. Why pay 20 for a Big Mac when you can get a steak.

  5. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutenberg469  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a white girl that gave decent massages from her apartment in palos area. You would enter at patio door. Parking lot was across a large grassy area. I was fairly regular. But she has not posted for probably close to a year. Unique first name, can't recall it. Anyone know who I'm talking about, and know if she's still doing massages please pm me. Thank you.
    Her name is Ishell I believe. Her place was extremely messy and dirty when I went to see her.

  6. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutenberg469  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a white girl that gave decent massages from her apartment in palos area. You would enter at patio door. Parking lot was across a large grassy area. I was fairly regular. But she has not posted for probably close to a year. Unique first name, can't recall it. Anyone know who I'm talking about, and know if she's still doing massages please pm me. Thank you.
    Danyryus? I've seen her a couple times.

  7. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHoran  [View Original Post]
    Anything to report from a place on a second floor around palos?

    Recently went to a place next to a BBQ restaurant and was SS only.
    Guaranteed HE at 2nd floor Palos place. Girls are standard for an AMP. The one has a pretty decent rack.

  8. #2884
    Holy shit that's a lot. Thank you.

  9. #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp88  [View Original Post]
    New to this. Used to hit up MP a while ago from the adds in the sports section of the Sun Times. Want to hit up a few in the SS. Can someone PM the terms you guys use? I caught on to a few like HE, AMP and such. Thanks guys.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...eviations-List

  10. #2882

    New to this

    New to this. Used to hit up MP a while ago from the adds in the sports section of the Sun Times. Want to hit up a few in the SS. Can someone PM the terms you guys use? I caught on to a few like HE, AMP and such. Thanks guys.

  11. #2881

    Palos Apartment Massage

    Used to be a white girl that gave decent massages from her apartment in palos area. You would enter at patio door. Parking lot was across a large grassy area. I was fairly regular. But she has not posted for probably close to a year. Unique first name, can't recall it. Anyone know who I'm talking about, and know if she's still doing massages please pm me. Thank you.

  12. #2880
    Anything to report from a place on a second floor around palos?

    Recently went to a place next to a BBQ restaurant and was SS only.

  13. #2879

    Don't go

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutenberg469  [View Original Post]
    Any info on gabby in crete? Has been advertising for long time, but my searches don't turn up a gabby in crete. I've called her a few times, and when I ask for a picture for verification she hangs up. PM is fine too.
    She is a short older AA. A very half ass massage for $80 and then upcharges another $60 to finish. Go elsewhere, she's terrible.

  14. #2878

    Gabby in crete

    Any info on gabby in crete? Has been advertising for long time, but my searches don't turn up a gabby in crete. I've called her a few times, and when I ask for a picture for verification she hangs up. PM is fine too.

  15. #2877

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmCopperFlame  [View Original Post]
    My advice stay away. She posts under different names, numbers, comes and goes. I've not seen her, just my humble recollections of what I've seen and read.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape