The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 409 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 6130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2875

    Sweet Rosie

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/73107183

  2. #2874
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Q yesterday and found additions to the menu. Thicker than my taste but lots of options. Just thought you might like to know.
    Was it one of the younger ones or the older one who used to work at golden in lagrange?

    -w.

  3. #2873

    What a mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on the Lithuanian body rubs out of Hickory Hills. I searched everywhere but could not find any reviews. Please PM me with details and rates. Thanks in advance.
    I also saw the add and went for a massage, all I can say is that she has no idea what she is doing and I ended up being hurt.

    The problem was is that I had a pinched nerve and spent several weeks in constant pain. You just have to be careful with these woman because they can actually do damage.

    The funny thing was that I had to tell her several times to not try to beat me up and little junior couldn't even salute due to her place being cold and her roughness.

  4. #2872

    Q

    Stopped by Q yesterday and found additions to the menu. Thicker than my taste but lots of options. Just thought you might like to know.

  5. #2871

    Burbank Nikki

    For those of you who have met her. I heard from Nikki today. She let me know she was no longer available for "dates. " She said she has a boyfriend now. Hope he appreciates her skill.

  6. #2870
    For christ sake, current photos are shrek-like. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoJJ  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time!!

    2 minutes of smearing lotion on your back, flip, then out the door.

  7. #2869

    This is for BM

    Went to health foot massage decent massage no ending. Girl was nice early 30's pretty but no hint of what her body looks like. She said self service but wouldn't even stay in the room. Put my clothes on and left. This was 2 week ago. I said I heard that they did endings but she went and got the manager. She was rude and said no happy ending there. Got up and got out.

  8. #2868

    Bear down

    I agree with all that was said. Place was very new and clean. Friendly staff and nice ts. The convertible wasn't down but the sunroof was open.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeetFeetFeet34  [View Original Post]
    Visited the place on the street where I expected to see nuns living.

    Nice massage.

    Woman was a little older, maybe 35 ish.

    Very nice, good English.

    Good hand shake as I left.

    $ damage.

  9. #2867

    Lithuanian

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on the Lithuanian body rubs out of Hickory Hills. I searched everywhere but could not find any reviews. Please PM me with details and rates. Thanks in advance.
    Don't waste your time!!

    2 minutes of smearing lotion on your back, flip, then out the door.

  10. #2866

    Mexicana

    Lost contact with this one must not have the same number. Please PM me if you have contact info for her thanks.

    https://spazilla.com.chicago.escortb...31051/Mexicana

  11. #2865

    Open today?

    Going to be around tinley this weekend for business. When I was working around here before I use to goto a place called accufit in ccHills I think. Nice girls there, and was always a blast I guess you could say. But when I call the number seems like it don't work. Anybody help out, thanks.

  12. #2864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    And to BM392 I have more reviews coming just be patient.
    Still waiting.

  13. #2863
    April mae Aka Kay carter.

  14. #2862

    Blue island

    Hi to all I was wondering if anyone can give me info on a provider in blue island prefer Latinas pm if needed thank you.

  15. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on the Lithuanian body rubs out of Hickory Hills. I searched everywhere but could not find any reviews. Please PM me with details and rates. Thanks in advance.
    Never been with her but many reviews say she is not worth it I think the price in the ad is for 1/2 hr.

    Satriani.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape