Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,386 to 26,400 of 27804
-
08-16-17 21:30 #1419Banned Member

Posts: 451Trailer Trash
Kurt What does she go by, her ad does not have her hoe name in it. I want to save her pics and don't know what to name the folder. What does daddy call her when he wants to cum deep insider her?
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 19:15 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 71LOL. I hit it a couple of times a month when I'm there for work and you 100% right.
Originally Posted by EastlakeHorndog
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 03:22 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 138I don't know if I've ever seen pix that scream "I'm a hooker!" more than those. I mean that in the best possible way.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 23:42 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 71FYI. Annie has a hardcore BBFS video on www.nwbadgirls.com.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 22:12 #1415Banned Member

Posts: 451Trailer Trash
Fuck she looks hot though. I would do that any day of the week. Spokane ofcourse is very far for me!
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 19:16 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 36Her scheduler is a woman. Probably wouldn't appreciate it, still.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 19:03 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 71Total Trailor Trash
Total Trailor Trash, but a fun fucking BBFS ride, http://spokane.backpage.com/WomenSee...-wood/53001523.
Originally Posted by WangDang23
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:59 #1412

Posts: 153Anything said on TNA is immaterial, it's pure theater. There are a lot of girls who post alerts or badmouth BBFS despite giving it up on the regular. A lot of the time it's how you approach the girl. Some don't like to be asked outright, maybe they are afraid you are trying to "out" them or that you are their uncle LEO. I usually go with my gut, you can tell a lot from a girl's ad if you read between the lines and use your experience.
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 14:49 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 113Considering she posted this a few years back:
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....king-for-bbfs-!&highlight=.
I'd say unlikely. I thought she had recently posted an alert on someone asking her but I can't find it.
She used to have some graphic pictures of her taking it in the ass too, but I see Greek is now listed in her "don'ts" as well.
That being said, it seems EVERYONE is against just about everything (at least publicly) over on that board, yet many are doing a lot more than listed.
-
08-15-17 12:21 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 285MsCongeniality
It's been a while, but we were pretty tight for some time. And definitely no on BBFS. Awesome BBBJ.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 12:21 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 2926Send them to me and I will post them.
Also I looked on TNA they must of been deleted again.
Originally Posted by TevNRubbers
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 09:23 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 35Spokane
Hey guys. I'm heading to Spokane next week and am looking for suggestions or even just some active boards for over there. I would have posted this on the Spokane side but there is little activity. I have seen reference to active boards there but can't seem to find them. Greatly appreciate any info. Doesn't need to be BBFS just some quality fun. Thanks all!
-
08-15-17 08:02 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 580Request for info on Kristie aka MsCongeniality
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...MsCongeniality
She seems to have solid reviews. Anyone know if she is BBFS friendly?
-
08-15-17 00:14 #1406Banned Member

Posts: 149I just went on TNA and did not see it. Provide a link, if what you say is true.
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 23:02 #1405Regular Member

Posts: 1Marina Orlov
I'm not sure about the rules and what not but I might have a link to her video if it won't get me banned.











Reply With Quote



