Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 946 to 960 of 11707
-
08-12-17 08:20 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 582There's a couple of posts about her on the Worcester forum. I almost gave her a shot until another member warned me off with a fake similar to your own.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 06:44 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 197I visited this one yesterday as I was in the area. YMMV but I was rushed from what was supposed to be a 30 minute visit to about 15 minutes at best. The girl is 1 of 3 who work out of the same unit. They travel from NY perhaps to be here.
Originally Posted by ShaneWar
[View Original Post]
The girls looks IMHO a 5 at best. Body about the same. Again IMHO-don't waste your time or hard earned cash.
Kinfolk.
-
08-11-17 20:43 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 278Nice photos but.
Text-only is very rare; search of # reveals not even 1 hit in the hobby. Pics TGTBT? My spider sense spells trouble. Text = evidence?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
Mm.
-
08-11-17 17:40 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 308Anyone take a spin with this one?
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-town/45232928
-
08-10-17 17:46 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 2195More on post below
Oh I forgot she was about 25 years old.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 16:39 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 2195New Brazilian service – lactating provider
Apparently there is a new Brazilian service in town that attracts Brazilian newcomers that fall on hard times at least basing it on the one that I've seen. You can distinguish their ads by the way they end: "I will be at Framingham / Braintree, etc, etc".
The girl I got to see was about 5'6", average build, 36 D, with face 6 out of 10. She spoke good English, and told me that it was her first day on the job. Apparently I was her 3rd client and she complained that the two that came before me were real assholes. I was looking for a girl with nice chest and that she sure had, but when I leaned over to indulge I discovered that she was lactating. Now I know that some of you like this type of staff but it sure is not my thing. Seeing my surprise the girl said that she didn't know about that (yea, right), and that I didn't have to stay if I didn't want to and could have my money back. I like it when I hear that under such circumstances and that offer basically insured that I would be staying.
DFK was not a problem but she insisted on everything else being covered and I sure don't like CBJs. The service prefers to communicate via text so if you use it and feel similarly about BJs as I do, make sure that you specify for BBBJ. The girl was very responsive, followed directions well and readily played up to dirty talk.
Now for a bit of social commentary. Between bits and pieces of conversation I came to conclusion that I was facing similar Brazilian semi-slavery arrangement that I first encountered here in Boston 10-13 years ago. It's something similar to indentured servitude that was so popular here in colonial times.
Somebody falls on hard times or for one reason or the other decides to do programa so she somehow gets in touch with some Brazilian (usually another woman) that would either provide her (or her and her child) with free room and board and whatever else or like what happened with a woman I met 10-13 years ago pay for her boob job. Then the girl has to work all of this off and then some to make it worth her handlers' while. There is no doubt that ladies know exactly what they're getting themselves into before agreeing to this but their situations apparently are such that it still beats by a mile what would happen to them if they don't go for such arrangements. Still pisses me off immensely but having lived in Brazil for a while I realize that this by far is not the worse case scenario.
-
08-10-17 16:03 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 100Visiting Boston
Can't edit my previous post. I said incall but I meant outcall. Any recommendations for spinner providers catering to the area please pm me.
-
08-10-17 14:46 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 380I can vouch for this review. She give a perfect bjjj and says she would do BBFS with certain people. I haven't because I rather be safe. Always bring your own cover.
Originally Posted by Crickets
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 11:11 #10754Regular Member

Posts: 3Sofia in Medford
Quoting the user with 2 more posts than me her prices were very reasonable she told me 130 hh and 170 hr mutual touching and HJ and from the looks of it her phone was doing off she I'm assuming she's very busy but she never rushed me I liked her a lot.
Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 10:34 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 100Boston Visit
I'm going to be in Boston next month for work. Staying at the Copley Square Marriott. Looking to sample some Boston talent while I'm there, incall only as I would rather not leave the hotel. Unless outcall is close. Any recommendations? I'm typically into small spinner type. Feel free to PM me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
-
08-10-17 08:40 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 139What is the damage?
What was the price with HJ?
Originally Posted by ShaneWar
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 05:14 #10751Regular Member

Posts: 19Sofia in Medford
How many tokens was it for the special massage?
Originally Posted by ShaneWar
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 02:01 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 65[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-10-17 01:27 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 119Can I get her digits?
Originally Posted by RacinJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 01:20 #10748Senior Member

Posts: 119New user with only 1 post. Hmm. Advertising?
Originally Posted by ShaneWar
[View Original Post]














