High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 660 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    No that's not her! My Sam is blonde, MILF, about 35.

  2. #8672
    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Lips. This chick looks like Judy Greer and can take a serious pounding. Lips PM me if you want to tag team her.

    She's off the beaten path but worth the trip, IMO.
    Did someone say tag team?

    Sign me up.

  3. #8671
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    And. . . The link

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...person/6536690

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeL  [View Original Post]
    First time, long time. . .

    I'm a fan of FBSM so I saw her a few weeks ago. Easy set up by email a few days in advance. She hosts in a private house in an OK area of Providence. I showered when I got there. I went for the 90 min massage: she was topless, and her body is in good shape though she's a bit older than I expected. The massage itself was very good and there was light teasing while on my front, which was most of the time. I flipped and there was a perfunctory massage before the HJ / BBBJ / prostate combo began. And that was very good. Showered again before leaving. Overall a good experience but a bit pricey.

  4. #8670
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Happy Person

    First time, long time. . .

    I'm a fan of FBSM so I saw her a few weeks ago. Easy set up by email a few days in advance. She hosts in a private house in an OK area of Providence. I showered when I got there. I went for the 90 min massage: she was topless, and her body is in good shape though she's a bit older than I expected. The massage itself was very good and there was light teasing while on my front, which was most of the time. I flipped and there was a perfunctory massage before the HJ / BBBJ / prostate combo began. And that was very good. Showered again before leaving. Overall a good experience but a bit pricey.

  5. #8669

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with Michelle.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-class/6776008

    Thanks in advance.
    Plenty of reviews. Got to do the leg work.

  6. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think lilly is out of the game. I've been a regular for almost 3 years and after she had a close call with LE in late spring she has been completely out of touch. Seems like she got a boyfriend and is leaving this behind her for now. Not sure if one of you dudes is seeing her on the DL but if so you're very lucky.
    Too bad. I don't venture out much so she was nice and easy except for her aversion about well those who saw her know. Especially after getting her own place. Too bad other Lilly doesn't do incall regularly as she seems like a good alternative. Any suggestions for outside Providence?

    There was smoking red head who posts Worcester and south coast but she wanted you to pay 25 to view her webcam and said it comes off her pretty reasonable rates if you make appointment after paying. I can actually understand that model if the follow on occurs. Weeds out the no shows or time wasters but would be nice to know.

  7. #8667
    Agree with Lips. This chick looks like Judy Greer and can take a serious pounding. Lips PM me if you want to tag team her.

    She's off the beaten path but worth the trip, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post it, but I did finally go to see this girl a couple days after I posted that query. She was indeed a wild ride! She had on some grungy shit, old baggy pants and a sweatshirt top, and met me outside. But underneath that totally UN-sexy street outfit, was definitely the girl in the pics, in fact she seemed slimmer than those pics. Tits are enhanced but quite nice. Has that sweet yet trashy persona that I crave! 150 hh, but she hinted it could be less next time. And went overtime. And there will probably be a next time because she did EVERYTHING right! DFK from the get-go which was stellar, clean shaved, clean tasting pussy, friendly like an old fuck buddy and a total sub in bed. BBBJ was deep throat and as good as it gets IMO. Fucked in mish, CG, and and doggy, but it was doggy with hair pulling and ass slapping and her dirty submissive slutt talk that put me over the edge in doggy, LOL!

  8. #8666

    Michelle

    Has anyone had experience with Michelle.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-class/6776008

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #8665

    Busty Blonde in Taunton Area

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...londe/46154913

    She stays in norton extended stay.

    Any info on her from anyone or anyone willing to take the plunge? She's a 12/10.

  10. #8664

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight40  [View Original Post]
    Called her too. Same quote. Said to bring own cover. Red flag was address didn't show on city tax rolls but spokeo had it. Spokeo details had noboy around her age though living in units.

    Also one pic shows tattoo on wrist that doesn't seem to show on other. She texted a pic but it was not clear to confirm it was blonde pic. Did seem to fit with the later pic in the lingerie.

    Is ep Lily out of the game? I kept to her with the random qv to destiny and a utr girl from CT who seem to quit the biz after brief run. Or at least she doesn't answer my texts.

    Curious if you have good experience LM as that first pic is my type.
    Yeah I think lilly is out of the game. I've been a regular for almost 3 years and after she had a close call with LE in late spring she has been completely out of touch. Seems like she got a boyfriend and is leaving this behind her for now. Not sure if one of you dudes is seeing her on the DL but if so you're very lucky.

  11. #8663

    Searching for a big butt

    Long time lurker first time poster. Looking for a reliable clean big butt girl. Anywhere in ri or even mass is good. Not too much on BP that seems to appeal to me. Race is a non factor. Slim or thick would be prime just not looking for a total BBW.

  12. #8662

    Woonsocket playful blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying this little jewel. http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...layful/7992943 . Made a call to her asking what's open etc, 1. 0 donation for every Hhhr she sez and quiet no drama area in Woony. School time during week for a reg job she is seeking so selective times avail. Best on weekends to visit. If anyone par takes before I do please respond, I will report back after this trip Sun.

    LM.
    Called her too. Same quote. Said to bring own cover. Red flag was address didn't show on city tax rolls but spokeo had it. Spokeo details had noboy around her age though living in units.

    Also one pic shows tattoo on wrist that doesn't seem to show on other. She texted a pic but it was not clear to confirm it was blonde pic. Did seem to fit with the later pic in the lingerie.

    Is ep Lily out of the game? I kept to her with the random qv to destiny and a utr girl from CT who seem to quit the biz after brief run. Or at least she doesn't answer my texts.

    Curious if you have good experience LM as that first pic is my type.

  13. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpman90  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she getting into adult films.

    https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas...259282813.html
    I sincerely doubt this was posted by her...

  14. #8660

    Came from Taunton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying this little jewel. http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...layful/7992943 . Made a call to her asking what's open etc, 1. 0 donation for every Hhhr she sez and quiet no drama area in Woony. School time during week for a reg job she is seeking so selective times avail. Best on weekends to visit. If anyone par takes before I do please respond, I will report back after this trip Sun.

    LM.
    Last pic looks like this one that used to advertise in Taunton for car play at late hours, never partook, bets on 1st 2 pics not her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0966.JPG‎  

  15. #8659

    Sam. Search the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    Guys, see post 8677 it's not very hard to find. I think she may be away for a few days on vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape