Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 500 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4151

    Morning Cruise

    I was out there this morning around 9. Saw a couple out in the usual spots. Latina woman on that side street behind Jays. I was really shocked that I found a hot little spinner on Grove Street. I bet she was in her thirties, but she had great skin and looked young. She was so fucked up though. When she got in she immediately grabbed my cock began stroking it and started talking dirty while I grabbed her tits. She say back and we pulled away and she was nodding off. I considered going through with it, but decided against it in the state she was in. I told her she was hot and I'd introduce her Jackson for the trouble, but I was dropping her off because she was just too fucked up. She wasn't upset, again way too fucked up. I brought her back to Grove Street, introduced her to Jackson and she asked me to give her a kiss at least. Not wanting to cause a scene, I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. The as she was getting out asked me to rub her back, she was wearing, a low cut spaghetti strap shirt and I rubbed her back. Her skin was truly soft as fuck and she had big ole tits, but I can't get down with things when a lady is a spaced out as she was. While driving she looked at me at one point and said, "I"m old. " I said, "c'Mon., you're hot. You're not that old. " She was like, "no not like that. I been out here two years. " She also mentioned she had been walking 2 hours before I scooped her. Did anyone else see her? Anyone know who she is? I would definitely like to see her if she wasn't fubar.

  2. #4150

    Michele

    Is there a picture of Michele that everyone is talking about.

    The only two I can find are from the waist down and could be anyone.

    LOL!

  3. #4149

    Wouldn't help much

    Quote Originally Posted by NotStoner420  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this. Maybe excluding the plates so we know what vehicles to lookout for. What about creating an imgur album and linking it?
    I don't think it would really make a difference, they would just use different cars. I am sure they know about this site and would see the pics. Anyway. Its almost impossible to get arrested if you are smart about it, picking up girls is not the problem, its when you take her to your spot that you do not want them pulling up on you, by that point they could be driving anything and it would not make a difference. Just be smart and careful, we have to look out for each other, its the stings that catch most mongers. Can we post pics. Of female cops posing as street walkers if they are in a public place? Now that would be helpful to inexperienced Mongers. Take care and be safe.

  4. #4148

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    My thought is that info would go a long way to help us all kowing what & who to look out for, as it's too much of a pain in the butt to PM everyone but much easier to post on the forum that way everyone gets it including LPD knowing that we know what they drive. Yeah they can get other vehicles but if allowed to post the pictures we'd find those vehicles also, seems we are helping LE more than ourselves.
    I agree with this. Maybe excluding the plates so we know what vehicles to lookout for. What about creating an imgur album and linking it?

  5. #4147
    Went out looking for Michele after work & this morning, unfortunately she was nowhere to be found. I did see her guy hanging around waiting for her last night, hopefully who ever got her had a good time, I know I always do.

    I did see bunch today at Tedeschi on Appleton including Asian Ana.

    Saw Monique & Kayleigh at Jays, Kayleigh noticed but Monique did not, I was still looking for Michele so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotStoner420  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping a fellow can give me Asian Anna's number
    I don't have Asian Ana's number, (don't want it) I haven't picked her up since 4-19-15

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ana & got her, it will be the last time, she did nothing much except rush me, didn't get to nut, told her it was me not her, but it was her
    A lot of guys like her & feel her skill are good, never so with me, usually I'll give a girl three shots after that I'll pass if find their skills lacking & with me hers always have.

    You may want to try & PM DogFight for Ana's digits, DavidA asked for them & DogFight told him to check his PMs, so he may have Ana's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    That was Asian Anna, must have been having a bad day. Next time get her phone number and PM it to me, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by DogFight  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc68W  [View Original Post]
    She looked great from afar and from behind, but up close was just a sort of disaster. She had pick marks all over her legs and was def. In her mid to late 30's. Said her name was "Anna" (with a soft A)
    I passed Ana today across from Tedeschi on Garnet street & agree that she has pick marks on her face & legs.

    LE is always around but the ones to watch for are the Special Investigations Section (SIS).

    Undercovers & the vehicles that they drive around in which range from pickups, suvs, regular street cars, not to mention the crown vics. I wanted to post pictures of some that I have along with their license plates but A2 will not allow it as it's against the rules.

    My thought is that info would go a long way to help us all kowing what & who to look out for, as it's too much of a pain in the butt to PM everyone but much easier to post on the forum that way everyone gets it including LPD knowing that we know what they drive. Yeah they can get other vehicles but if allowed to post the pictures we'd find those vehciles also, seems we are helping LE more than ourselves.

  6. #4146

    Le is hot

    Found myself looking early today and the Cops are everywhere, driving the skanks along not letting them stand still. I am sure if I wanted I could have pulled off a date but why bother the quality was very low.

    Stay Safe.

    WLB.

  7. #4145

    Around

    Was hoping a fellow can give me Asian Anna's number (or someone that's okay with. 4 without the drama). Went into Jay's to pick up some basic food items and see if I'd run into someone, but there was a cop inside the store just standing around so I just left as soon as possible. Is there an officer always there?

  8. #4144

    Tabby

    Tried to grab a girl at Jays the other night, but she had that red hair and buy it was short.

    LE was everywhere though.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Both pics. Are of Tabby, she looks like the one on the left, not sure where the other pic. Came from but its pretty old.

  9. #4143

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please tell me who is who here.
    Both pics. Are of Tabby, she looks like the one on the left, not sure where the other pic. Came from but its pretty old.

  10. #4142

    Tabby

    They are both Tabby aka Abbey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please tell me who is who here.

  11. #4141

    Who are these two please

    Could someone please tell me who is who here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3253.JPG‎   IMG_3254.JPG‎  

  12. #4140

    Sammy

    Went back looking for Michele couldn't find her but I found Sammy, & we spent sometime together & had a bunch of fun.

    With regards to the recent busts (I was not one) to the LPD Special Investigations Section.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_nbnQYYGY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails middle finger.jpg‎   Sammy.jpg‎   sammy0.jpg‎   sammy1.jpg‎   sammy2.jpg‎  

    sammy3.jpg‎   sammy4.jpg‎   sammy5.jpg‎   sammy6.jpg‎  

  13. #4139

    Tabby Michele Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Tabby
    There are pictures of Tabby on the forum that have been posted by others

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tabby walking down Westford
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5234  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I got a text from Tabby a. K. a. Abbey, saying she wanted to meet up
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD  [View Original Post]
    Cool ass down bytcch,
    A little ironic in that Tabby text me end of July & asked if I put pictures of her up, told her straight up that she never let me take any pictures & then I asked her put pictures of her up where? She never replied & hasn't replied to any texts since. This does mean that she knows about the site through whatever source & that she'll know who I am from this post if she reads it. I don't really care about that anymore just want to fuck her, hey Tabby if you read this hit me up you got a nice body & skills girl!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Michele
    I had face pictures of Michele up & had them removed, there are a couple of body shots of her. I bumped into her this morning & spoke briefly, she no longer has a working phone so she's catch as you can on the street, couldn't partake this morning but am hoping so sometime today. Will see what if anything I can do about getting face pictures of her up, won't do so without her ok though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    And I am guessing the blonde is Monique. Never seen her before.
    Yes the blonde in the post with the bolt on tits is Monique, can be a rush job has pretty good skills & she said herself she needs to slow her roll.

  14. #4138

    Tabby

    Skater- do you have a picture of Tabby and Michele you can PM me or post.

    And I am guessing the blonde is Monique. Never seen her before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Cut through Lowell on my way home saw Michele out & was tempted to pick her up but had something to do.

    I text Michele but got no reply & went out later tonight looking for her, think I saw her at CVS but I was already through the light heading to Appleton.

    Took a ride by Jay's & saw a thin short haired brunette with a black guy, she's pretty cute & am sure she was working but as others have stated I pretty much pass them up when they're with a guy. Most will tell you when they are with a guy it's ok to stop & pick them up, sometimes that's true & sometimes it's not.

    Headed up Central street & saw Monique at Elm & Central street, made a loop around & picked her up at Centre & Central streets. She didn't remember me so intros, costs & service had to be done & off we went.

    Service was ok nothing to write home about & I prefer Michele still, has a banging body though with good size bolt ons slight pussy smell, we did a car date & I'd like to repeat but would take her home & see if the service gets any better.

    Doesn't have a phone so she's catch as you can on the street.

  15. #4137

    Monique & Tabby

    Cut through Lowell on my way home saw Michele out & was tempted to pick her up but had something to do.

    I text Michele but got no reply & went out later tonight looking for her, think I saw her at CVS but I was already through the light heading to Appleton.

    Took a ride by Jay's & saw a thin short haired brunette with a black guy, she's pretty cute & am sure she was working but as others have stated I pretty much pass them up when they're with a guy. Most will tell you when they are with a guy it's ok to stop & pick them up, sometimes that's true & sometimes it's not.

    Headed up Central street & saw Monique at Elm & Central street, made a loop around & picked her up at Centre & Central streets. She didn't remember me so intros, costs & service had to be done & off we went.

    Service was ok nothing to write home about & I prefer Michele still, has a banging body though with good size bolt ons slight pussy smell, we did a car date & I'd like to repeat but would take her home & see if the service gets any better.

    Doesn't have a phone so she's catch as you can on the street.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170809_205522.jpg‎   IMG_20170809_205530.jpg‎   IMG_20170809_205534.jpg‎   IMG_20170809_205538.jpg‎   IMG_20170809_205541.jpg‎  

    IMG_20170809_205546.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape