Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 500 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    That was Asian Anna, must have been having a bad day. Next time get her phone number and PM it to me, please!
    Check your PM.

  2. #4135

    Monique Monica

    I knew her as Monica, & based upon your report & the recent busts reported her name is Monique that was busted Sunday. Hopefully she sticks around we could, use a little more variety, I'd like a second helping & as Dorian says her skills are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Saw Monique walking with a guy. Blonde. Tight body. Short shorts and big snap on a. Seen her before and she was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5234  [View Original Post]
    Monique
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    hooked up with Monica

  3. #4134

    That was Asian Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc68W  [View Original Post]
    Still pretty new to the hobby so I decided to go to Westford St. A few days ago to see if I could get lucky. I went for the loop between 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Drove down Westford to Appleton and looped around at Jays. About an hour in I see a beautiful Hispanic girl with light brown hair. Easily early 20's. She smiled at me and I went down the closest side street. She just went right passed me. Maybe not a SW, but still enjoyed watching her walk away. Continuing on I rolled around Westford until I saw a woman wearing a hoodie wearing pink booty shorts. Slowly rolled by her and she gave me what I only can describe of as "the look" (still learning). Went down a side street and, sure enough, she walked up to my window and hoped in. She looked great from afar and from behind, but up close was just a sort of disaster. She had pick marks all over her legs and was def. In her mid to late 30's. Said her name was "Anna" (with a soft A). She was most likely Hispanic, had curly brown hair and showed me pictures of her adoptive parents (WTF). We went to a spot and I paid .4 for a quick BBJ which was supposed to be a CIM experience. First off all she treated my dick like corn on the cob, in that she used her teeth a lot. Told her her relax and spent the ending half of the experience alright. Finished on her hand (which I wasn't too pleased with) but she allowed full roaming. FIV and FIA with no complaint at all. She did have a marvelous ass. After finishing I dropped her off where I found her and went on my way. Didn't pick up her digits, but may find her again only to have a backdoor experience with her. Will go back to the loop, but can only go for lunch and afternoon visits. Will post more about what I find and will greatly appreciate any advice. Stay safe and happy hunting.
    That was Asian Anna, must have been having a bad day. Next time get her phone number and PM it to me, please!

  4. #4133

    Tonight

    Out tonight. Saw Monique walking with a guy. Blonde. Tight body. Short shorts and big snap on a. Seen her before and she was good. Couldn't get her attention though. Also saw another older blonde. Looked kind of hammered. Big tits. Up my ally but also with a manager. Pulled over and she started to sway up to my car but her manager was checking enout a little too much for my liking so I bolted. Any idea who she may be. Was up on Westford then hanging at 7-11. Left unfullfilled.

  5. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    I saw 4 or 5 names listed in the logs for "sex for pay" on Sat. One was a girls name. Did lowell have sting?
    Looks like.

    http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...l-hooker-sweep

  6. #4131

    Looks like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    I saw 4 or 5 names listed in the logs for "sex for pay" on Sat. One was a girls name. Did lowell have sting?
    http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...l-hooker-sweep

    Stay safe fellow patrons.

  7. #4130

    Sting?

    I saw 4 or 5 names listed in the logs for "sex for pay" on Sat. One was a girls name. Did lowell have sting?

  8. #4129

    Marie

    Took a ride around the loop yesterday and spotted Taylor by Jays, was looking cute in a little sundress but was all fucked up so I passed (have her number if anyone wants it).

    Deanne (be careful she is sick) was out in her wheelchair on Appleton.

    Michelle (bad experience so I passed) was out Westford St with her handler, girls lose a lot of buisness that way, I never pick up a girl when their handler is standing with them.

    Sammy was by CJs, put on a little weight but is still cute. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

    Jazzy was out by CJs too, good looking black girl but seen comments about her ripping people off so have never picked her up. Anyone have any good experiences with her?

    Lucky for me Marie texted me Saturday afternoon and had some free time and wanted to hang out. She is so fucking hot, skinny small tits (nice eraser head nipples), nice legs and a beautiful face. Her BBBJ is above average and the FS is incredible, she is wild in bed. Does not walk the street and is not a IV drug user (nothing like her walking the streets). She still does not me to give out her number but have talked her into doing me and another Monger I know from this site at the same time, hope we can set that up real soon and will report back how it goes .

  9. #4128
    Been sticking mostly with Michele when I can find her & when her phone is working which is sporadic at best, otherwise she has excellent skills is a spinner & cute too boot, couldn't ask for much more.

    Seen Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie
    .

    One day this week on Summer street at the Eliot church getting the food they provide. She's put on a lot of weight & was with the same guy that she was last time she was spotted around. Tried to get her attention but she didn't seem to be working, if she sticks around long enough maybe she will, I'd like to give her another go & help work some of that new found weight off.

    Seen Dominque out around 7-11 & Westford street last weekend, hadn't heard or seen her around for awhile. I blatantly tried to get her attention a few times but she ignored me as if I didn't exist & moved on.

    See Binda out now & then, had a lot of pick marks on her face & pass, anyone see Lexis around?

    Bumped into Taylor yesterday, she hadn't answered any of my recent texts & we got caught up, she was with a very petite older gal that I've seen around, Taylor has what looks like a open sore on the left side of her mouth & I passed, anyone know about the gal she was with?

  10. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpMyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a phone number she gave You? If yes, please msg it to me. Thanks.
    Unfortunately I don't have her new number, I bumped into her out walking and didn't think to ask.

  11. #4126

    I noticed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainK0  [View Original Post]
    Saw a blonde and black gal walking, dressed to the 9's and all made up. I mean obvious beyond obvious walking from Tedschi's to Jay's and back. As I drove around, I noticed cruisers strategically placed. Anyone else see all this?

    Be safe out there, I think they're looking to clamp down tonight. Rock on all!

    Cap.
    I noticed them too. A little young, and when they came by I gave them the nod and they acted surprised. I think they were just looking for to impress boys and maybe not "working". The blonde had a rocking body tho.

  12. #4125

    Tgtbt?

    Saw a blonde and black gal walking, dressed to the 9's and all made up. I mean obvious beyond obvious walking from Tedschi's to Jay's and back. As I drove around, I noticed cruisers strategically placed. Anyone else see all this?

    Be safe out there, I think they're looking to clamp down tonight. Rock on all!

    Cap.

  13. #4124

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by DogFight  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Sunday. Fun as always.
    Did she have a phone number she gave You? If yes, please msg it to me. Thanks.

  14. #4123
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpMyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Slim pickings the last couple of times I've been driving through. Has anyone seen Michaela out and about in the last week or two?
    I saw her on Sunday. Fun as always.

  15. #4122

    White tee

    Quote Originally Posted by BayleeJayHawk  [View Original Post]
    Had an opportunity to cruise through Lowell last night too.

    Saw a very cute girl, brown hair pulled up, white tee and black jeans walking up Appleton with a ugly tatted up guy. She gave me a nice look but did not approach the car. Does that sound like the girl at Jays?

    Really skinny girl in wheelchair on Appleton must be the girl you all mentioned in previous posts. Heavy girl with long dark hair dancing and giving the look up by Captain Johns. Another heavy girl with dark hair in a bun over near the 7-11. I could not partake but am scouting for talent cause my wife will be out of town for a little while.
    I was out too and I believe you saw Michelle. Saw her too. Was walking with that dude holding hands. Didn't think she was working so I drove on by and headed home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape