Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 403 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHuman  [View Original Post]
    I once dreamt of a girl who posted out of adams. I pulled up and she hopped in. Very much a talker if you like that. Drove around a bit and found a spot to park. Excellent oral skill. Then she wanted another ride. That was ok. Something started to stink. Not a great looker, but very willing to please.

    Probaby won't repeat. To small of an area.
    She can't host? Long ways to go for a car date! Looks like a plain Jane but those can sometimes be hot.

    I'm guessing this is her: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-this-angel-treat-u/23243653

    Damn: a dozen plus ads in the past week!

  2. #5159

    Cheese days

    I might have to check this out at Cheese Days or take a detour my next trip to New Glaris. I wasn't sure where to post here or massage parlor. Interesting advertising any input would be appreciated.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...s-out/23434893

  3. #5158

    Fake number advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Timay285  [View Original Post]
    Hi not one to post much but this kinda pissed me off.

    I'm sure she is someone you don't ever want to have your real # or where you live who knows what would happen if you ever had to cancel. LOL.
    There is an app I use called Sideline.

    It grabs unused numbers and gives them to use through the same phone. If you don't use it after 30 days or something it puts it back up as available for someone else. But you can call, txt, and simply use it like a regular phone. It's come in handy to find out if someone has "black listed" you for asking too many questions (not that I ever have. I think the limit is 2 or 3 LOL).

  4. #5157

    Thought Ariel was someone else

    Quote Originally Posted by Crandall069  [View Original Post]
    Not able to find reviews here on either but they post ads somewhat frequently. Both look like fun, but I'm leery.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-tt-goddess-ο951;959;f-a-954;953;951;d-h-are-964;959;946;lο969;947;959;965;are-956;953;951;d-ultiMαtε-ex /22934553.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/21973338
    So there is a gorgeous girl that comes in from CA now and then and posts on the Massage section on BP. There is no url I can post now unfortunately. In my haste to meet her I ended up mistaking posts and met with Ariel. Let's just say she did A LOT of talking. Even answered her phone and went into the bathroom to talk to her baby daddy and the time ended with nothing happening outside of me giving her the 2 H donation and food for her little girl. I hope the donation went to more food for her daughter.

  5. #5156

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    If you like cute and young you won't be disappointed. Treat her well--she's really sweet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...th-me/23065473

    Blonde, curvy, clean, easy going.
    Agreed, very sweet, hope she doesn't get jaded. Cute and very nice figure, little curve but almost perfect, shorter than I expected.

  6. #5155

    Any Info?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/23288873

    Looks TGTBT, has anyone seen her?

  7. #5154

    Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHuman  [View Original Post]
    I once dreamt of a girl who posted out of adams. I pulled up and she hopped in. Very much a talker if you like that. Drove around a bit and found a spot to park. Excellent oral skill. Then she wanted another ride. That was ok. Something started to stink. Not a great looker, but very willing to please.

    Probaby won't repeat. To small of an area.
    In your dream how much was it for a car ride?

  8. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of ways to keep your number private. I use Google Voice. It's free, easy to use, and helps me keep records of who I have contacted before.

    Be safe everyone.
    Good tip since the new burner phones don't have the hide your number feature.

  9. #5152

    Adams

    I once dreamt of a girl who posted out of adams. I pulled up and she hopped in. Very much a talker if you like that. Drove around a bit and found a spot to park. Excellent oral skill. Then she wanted another ride. That was ok. Something started to stink. Not a great looker, but very willing to please.

    Probaby won't repeat. To small of an area.

  10. #5151

    Vise Grip

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Tighter than a vise grip", LOL. Must have helped her dad in the garage.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-grip/23173103
    I take it, it was a broken vise grip?

  11. #5150

    Vise grip

    "Tighter than a vise grip", LOL. Must have helped her dad in the garage.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-grip/23173103

  12. #5149

    Serenity is awesome.

    If you like cute and young you won't be disappointed. Treat her well--she's really sweet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...th-me/23065473

    Blonde, curvy, clean, easy going.

  13. #5148

    Google voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her. Because I read the reviews. She has an average of 6. 3 after 121 reviews. So you know she's been consistently mediocre for a long time.

    And that's probably a charitable interpretation.

    You dodged a bullet for sure. The threat about posting your number is hollow if you follow this simple advice: Don't share any information with providers that you don't want to be public.

    This includes your car's license plate. Which is probably more difficult to keep private. But certainly you can use a burner phone or other throwaway numbers. Never share your real name. Never send real pics, unless it's just your cock. Etc.
    There are a lot of ways to keep your number private. I use Google Voice. It's free, easy to use, and helps me keep records of who I have contacted before.

    Be safe everyone.

  14. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by CronJob  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely the same woman that I reviewed. It's weird that different numbers go to the same person.
    Yes I see this a lot particularly south of the boarder Chitown and the burbs. Some operators use more than one phone and or ph texting apps. The apps make it easier for them to translate and then text you back. There is one in Milw. When you call you get an automatic text response they have set up. This also eliminates bot calls.

  15. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedleHead  [View Original Post]
    This chick has been advertising daily for the Madison and Janesville area and she seems to look pretty decent and in a small amount of communication, pretty much everything is available. Can't find a single review of her. I'm sure someone has to have spent some time with her.
    She has been posting in Rockford IL. A lot lately also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape