Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,076 to 27,090 of 61397
-
08-13-17 02:45 #34322Senior Member

Posts: 2419She put some weight on lady I saw her. 2014. Gave ride to northern Virginia.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 01:09 #34321Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Tammy
I saw her tonight walking down Wash Blvd. She was with the boyfriend cause I looked and she looked back with the look of "don't say anything". But yep, I've dated this one before. And have to agree, worth the money. Lips. Yes! Very nice. Anyone get info or digits. Let me know. I'll trade.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 18:44 #34320Senior Member

Posts: 457Tight pussy, if I recall right. I was watching my videos and also noticed the little feet flailing. What does she weigh now?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 13:07 #34319Senior Member

Posts: 541Tammy
Well lads been a good minute since my last post. But had some free time on my hands and I decided to go for a cruise. Maybe it was the time but I started in CB / Fairhaven and found fuck all. Drove out through MP and found some straglers looking rank.
Decided it was time for W / W, nope nada. I had ti. E to check out Conkling / Dundalk. I was having a mare I either found nothing but hope and despair. I think I did about 3 loops of Baltimore.
On my last trip I spotted Tammy by the Dunkin Donuts in MP looking too good to be true. She was a brunette with a white tank. Amazing black short shorts showing her bangin legs. Pulled over and had a chat. Her attitude was spot on. Some what chatty but not enough to bore you. As soon as we get to my spot she starts to undress. No candy use yet and no noticeable baby damage. She move love shorts because you can notice the tan lines which look good on her. A nice furry kitten and no bad odor. Headgame was not memorable but good nonetheless. She has nice big pu $$why lips which are either a problem or damn.
Overall a great experience. She says she's doesn't go out much since she lives / works in the area. Asked for digits but said phone hasn't been paid so good luck with that. I searched on this site and have notice mixed reviews. She treated me good so will repeat.
-
08-12-17 11:53 #34318Senior Member

Posts: 2419TIGHT as what. Pretty thang too, especially with her weight on. I enjoyed doggying her, watching her feet flail about & that long hair everywhere.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 10:58 #34317Senior Member

Posts: 457Gia / Giovanna / Sophia
NiteTimer is right. This is the Gia / Giovanna / Sophia which I am looking for. I am including a pic to show her hot body. She told me she hates sex. LOL. If I recall correctly she was really tight. Not sure what it is, but I used to have unusually long orgasms with her. She was 24 in the pics taken in 2011, she is 30 now.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
The last pic is why I am back dating in my car.
-
08-11-17 22:15 #34316Senior Member

Posts: 2419Naw the other Gia looks like Gina Gershon (almost Crystal's twin).
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 22:07 #34315Senior Member

Posts: 705On vacation
She is on vacation. Her mom called to tell me this about 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 19:28 #34314Senior Member

Posts: 436Gia
Nice upgrades on the boobs. I would like to beat on her drum!
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 19:23 #34313Senior Member

Posts: 261Girls on vacation
Thanks Happy One and to the rest of you that got some info on the state vacations. Now I can look up Amber and Brandy and hope to find out they will be gone. Thanks again NG1957.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 18:10 #34312Senior Member

Posts: 49Carey
See blonde Carey on conkling this morning, drug free, everything bb, number ends 6209 for trade.
-
08-11-17 16:31 #34311Senior Member

Posts: 79This Gia?
Please see LOL!
-
08-11-17 09:38 #34310Senior Member

Posts: 248Taylor in MP
Spotted an attractive, familiar looking blonde in MP this AM around 0615. Pulled over and it turned out to be Taylor (AKA Riley) with the scarred up forearms. Very nice looking but based on a past encounter I had and reports from others, I decided to pass. She did give me digits which I have not tried.
-
08-11-17 09:00 #34309Senior Member

Posts: 978Judicial case search.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
You can't shake the ***** tree and expect an angel to fall out.
-
08-11-17 07:50 #34308Senior Member

Posts: 457Sophia / Giovanna / Gia
I need a nice photo of Sophia / Giovanna / Gia from WW who moved to Virginia. I am working on the 2009-2014 SW collection. Thank you.








Reply With Quote



