Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,661 to 27,675 of 61408
-
06-17-17 06:15 #33748Senior Member

Posts: 57Kelsie
My experience with her was sub par, but I've been considering dating her again and probably will. She told me she was beat up by this guy so it really affected her performance, but she's a cool person from what I know (we just sat in the car and talked for damn near half an hour before we got to business). Only problem now though is that her phone was probably lost or stolen, because the number she gave me just goes on endlessly whenever you call it; no voicemail, nothing. Did she give you digits? If not, then I think it's safe for me to discard the number she gave me. These SWs from what I can tell just can't keep a phone for some reason. It's rather odd.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
I haven't been picking anyone up lately but it's time I get back in action. My main has fallen off the radar and now I can see why the older, more experienced mongers told me that it's best not to rely on just one contact. Lesson learned for sure.
-
06-17-17 03:01 #33747Senior Member

Posts: 95Wearing booty shorts with no booty.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-17 02:34 #33746Senior Member

Posts: 2419Shoulda got a picture.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 23:27 #33745Senior Member

Posts: 2343Back And Fat!
Dallas is at the circle right now. Pink top and blue jean shorts. She's BIG!
-
06-16-17 21:06 #33744Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
06-16-17 17:53 #33743Senior Member

Posts: 159Don't know if she still does or not but she danced at the Harem for years.
B. D.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 15:18 #33742Regular Member

Posts: 141Methadone.
Without going into all reasons why a SW could lose their teeth. Long term use of Methadone not only causes tooth loss but depletes calcium in the bones.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 15:18 #33741Senior Member

Posts: 622Meth
Not a dentist nor do I play one on TV but look up "meth mouth" and see the devastating results. Meth will rot teeth quicker than you can say Cherry Coke. Combine that with poor diet heavy on sugar and sugary drinks, poor hygiene and poor dental and other health care and you have a recipe for bad rotted teeth. Many people can survive some of that but toss in the meth and teeth are done for.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 13:12 #33740Senior Member

Posts: 622Conkling
Conkling has been loaded during the daytime and drive time the past few weeks. The only problem is that these girls are more sad looking and beat up looking than usual. Had one who seemed desperate try to entice me through the window three times while just sitting at the light. Said "no" each time and she was still insistent on try to make a sale.
I have heard from others on the board here that C has been heavy with LE but none that I had seen. The past couple of months it seems like LE was all I saw but over the past week it has been lots of SWs and no LEOs.
Can't say that I would recommend any that I saw there and none looked familiar but if you are really into that step above homeless look. And I know that plenty are and I don't judge if you are. Then C is the place to be.
Happy hunting.
-
06-16-17 11:43 #33739Senior Member

Posts: 394Is this the petite WSW with the sweet disposition you're talking about in your post?
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 11:00 #33738Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes, she is a hot piece of ass and sorry no digits!
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 07:49 #33737Senior Member

Posts: 484Bubbles!
Bubbles is a hot piece of ass. Through in a few weeks. Does she have digits? DD.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-17 01:18 #33736Senior Member

Posts: 2343Smorgasbord
Seemed like there was everything on the menu tonight. First off let me tell you about the light skinned or possible Spanish SW I saw on S Payson and Wilkins . She was the best looking thing I've seen in recent memory around the west side.
She would be a 10 on appearance on the civi scale. She was wearing a black t shirt and black pants when I saw her. I didn't get a chance to talk to her at all because some Mexican dude pulled up to her, got out of his vehicle, left his driver side door open and his lights on. He stood there talking to her for about 20 minutes. I didn't see them leave together, but I assume they did. I kept looping around the corner waiting for him to leave, and he did, with her. I never saw her come back. I guess he took her for the night.
There was someone in a SUV handing out food Infront of the church tonight, I think that's why there was so many girls out walking. I saw a decent looking white streetwalker, that reminds me of Jewelz. She had that creamy white pale skin. She was a little taller than Jewelz though. I saw her walking up Wilkins towards Monroe while I was at the light on Fulton.
Some white girl in a white mini van parked at the intersection looked at her and yelled the name Heather. The girl didn't hear her, and kept on walking.
I ran into a older white street Walker on Ramsey, near South Parrish. She said her name was Tammy or Tabby. I thought she looked like Bridget from a distance, and I told her so. She said she knew Bridget, and thought she was in jail.
Heaven was out tonight wearing shorts with fishnet. I don't know what's going on with her physically, but she was leaning forward hunched over on her way into the BB.
No more big girls for me. I got set up on a date through a familier friend. The girl is known to this board, but she says she's on a program and is trying to get a job and a place, so I won't use her street name or her real one. I'll just say, she's the swirly girl with shades, and she's put on quite a bit of weight!
You can search the forum and figure it out. Be nice and don't post her name. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt about her turning her life around.
I thought I saw little Sara again tonight around McHenry and Pulaski. She actually looked like Angie / Strawberry to me when I first saw her. I called her name and she stopped and told me she had to do something for the guy she was walking with or she'd take care of me. If it was Sara, her legs were looking super nice and her ass looked like a round beach ball on her jean shorts.
I can't believe how I keep missing this girl! There were a lot of other girls out tonight as well, too many to post about really. I haven't seen this many girls out in a while.
-
06-15-17 22:19 #33735Senior Member

Posts: 394Bubbles!
I like that classic SW strut too!
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-17 21:58 #33734Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Redhead unicorn
Ok, was just a thought.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I'd never been especially partial to redheads, I think, until tall, quiet Nikki from B / CB made her appearance. Since then I've just tended to notice them more -.
Norm.









Reply With Quote




