Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 61458
-
08-12-17 10:58 #34353Senior Member

Posts: 457Gia / Giovanna / Sophia
NiteTimer is right. This is the Gia / Giovanna / Sophia which I am looking for. I am including a pic to show her hot body. She told me she hates sex. LOL. If I recall correctly she was really tight. Not sure what it is, but I used to have unusually long orgasms with her. She was 24 in the pics taken in 2011, she is 30 now.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
The last pic is why I am back dating in my car.
-
08-11-17 22:15 #34352Senior Member

Posts: 2419Naw the other Gia looks like Gina Gershon (almost Crystal's twin).
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 22:07 #34351Senior Member

Posts: 705On vacation
She is on vacation. Her mom called to tell me this about 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 19:28 #34350Senior Member

Posts: 436Gia
Nice upgrades on the boobs. I would like to beat on her drum!
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 19:23 #34349Senior Member

Posts: 261Girls on vacation
Thanks Happy One and to the rest of you that got some info on the state vacations. Now I can look up Amber and Brandy and hope to find out they will be gone. Thanks again NG1957.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 18:10 #34348Senior Member

Posts: 49Carey
See blonde Carey on conkling this morning, drug free, everything bb, number ends 6209 for trade.
-
08-11-17 16:31 #34347Senior Member

Posts: 79This Gia?
Please see LOL!
-
08-11-17 09:38 #34346Senior Member

Posts: 248Taylor in MP
Spotted an attractive, familiar looking blonde in MP this AM around 0615. Pulled over and it turned out to be Taylor (AKA Riley) with the scarred up forearms. Very nice looking but based on a past encounter I had and reports from others, I decided to pass. She did give me digits which I have not tried.
-
08-11-17 09:00 #34345Senior Member

Posts: 978Judicial case search.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
You can't shake the ***** tree and expect an angel to fall out.
-
08-11-17 07:50 #34344Senior Member

Posts: 457Sophia / Giovanna / Gia
I need a nice photo of Sophia / Giovanna / Gia from WW who moved to Virginia. I am working on the 2009-2014 SW collection. Thank you.
-
08-11-17 07:36 #34343Senior Member

Posts: 464I had Cece a few months ago
I had her a few months ago. Her beauty is evident and you can tell that she could be a headturner if she cleaned up a bit. Her service wasn't bad at all. CBJ for. 2 and she didn't complain. We drove to a parking lot with vehicles. I parked amongst them and did the deed.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
She wasn't marked up and her face and hands had no signs of wear / tear. She was coherent and responsive. I remember her talking about living near Brooklyn with her family. I believe she mentioned a younger sister too. While looping CB, I see a doppelgänger for Cece but a much younger version and much cuter / cleaner too.
I believe she's of age but who really knows nowadays with the extra hormones in our food.
Based off of my experience and how cool / mellow she was with no drama, I would see her again but I should be hesitant due to your review.
-
08-11-17 04:16 #34342Senior Member

Posts: 261Years on State Vacation
Can anyone share with me a website that tells you exactly how long a person will be on a state vacation? Thanks NG1957.
-
08-10-17 21:44 #34341Senior Member

Posts: 977Cece of now Brooklyn Park
Been seeing her on pontiac the past few weeks. I had been boycotting her the past year or so. Decided to take the plunge and try her one last time. She's light skinned black and could be so pretty. Her arms and hands were marked up bad. Said she lives up that way now in Brooklyn. I should had passed. Non energetic bbbjwcim which had no rhyme or reason but up and down. Had to listed to her wine about getting back out there. Won't repeat. Catch her if you can!! YMMV.
-
08-10-17 13:05 #34340Senior Member

Posts: 195That sounds like Uncle LEO, the fact she looked too good to be true is a red flag, but a parked car with two guys in it nearby screams "it's a trap", I think you made the smart choice. If the car and her were gone only a short time later that is also a big red flag, trust your instincts and stay safe as you did here.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 16:22 #34339Senior Member

Posts: 705You operated wisely. New face on the stroll, pretty new face too, and lurkers. Best ignored considering the potential consequences.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




