Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5315
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 269

    Chanel

    Chanel (provider).

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnVictor  [View Original Post]
    Dropped dos and got treated like a king! Sweet sweet person she is! Thanks man!

    JV.

  2. #5314
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 269

    Thanks

    Dropped dos and got treated like a king! Sweet sweet person she is! Thanks man!

    JV.

  3. #5313

    Heather x2

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Didn't think that was possible. Can she take a serious throating like Heather?
    Yes she can, no gag reflex.

  4. #5312

    Heather x2?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Channel is back, had to take care of personal things and in the OTP North Marietta / Cumberland / STP. Those of you that don't know her she full service, all 3 courses open for play, no limits or restrictions on your game. She is late 20's, no BD, DF, and really nice curves yet still absolutely fabulous body. Tight front and back 9, the driver and ball washer is available before, during, and after any round without stopping play. Rain or shine always with Chanel so cover up or not she does it all. Great personality, has the intensity and skills of Heather x 2 and every putt drains where the flag stick is planted. Not a clock watcher and makes sure every minute of your time is pleasurable. Digits available to Senior members with posting history, I will delete requests from anyone else.

    8, 1.5, 2, .4 gk / GFE.

    Sorry felt like golf metaphors today.

    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...post/21897088/
    Didn't think that was possible. Can she take a serious throating like Heather?

  5. #5311

    Chanel

    Channel is back, had to take care of personal things and in the OTP North Marietta / Cumberland / STP. Those of you that don't know her she full service, all 3 courses open for play, no limits or restrictions on your game. She is late 20's, no BD, DF, and really nice curves yet still absolutely fabulous body. Tight front and back 9, the driver and ball washer is available before, during, and after any round without stopping play. Rain or shine always with Chanel so cover up or not she does it all. Great personality, has the intensity and skills of Heather x 2 and every putt drains where the flag stick is planted. Not a clock watcher and makes sure every minute of your time is pleasurable. Digits available to Senior members with posting history, I will delete requests from anyone else.

    8, 1.5, 2, .4 gk / GFE.

    Sorry felt like golf metaphors today.

    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...post/21897088/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20170807_110639.jpg‎   PSX_20170807_110652.jpg‎   PSX_20170807_110844.jpg‎   PSX_20170807_111113.jpg‎   PSX_20170807_111209.jpg‎  


  6. #5310

    Chanel

    Channel is back, had to take care of personal things and in the OTP North Marietta / Cumberland / STP. Those of you that don't know her she a full service, all 3 courses open for play, no limits or restrictions on your game. She is late 20's, no BD, DF, and really nice curves yet still absolutely fabulous body. Tight front and back 9, the driver and ball washer is available before, during, and after any round without stopping play. Rain or shine always with Chanel so cover up or not she does it all. Great personality, has the intensity and skills of Heather x 2 and every putt drains where the flag stick is planted. Not a clock watcher and makes sure every minute of your time is pleasurable. Digits available to Senior members with posting history, I will delete requests from anyone else.

    8, 1. 5, 2, gk / GFE. 4.

    Sorry felt like golf metaphors today.

    https://independent.com.atlanta.list...post/21897088/

  7. #5309

    He's right!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteMan2020  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find anybody with this username. Can you please confirm it. Thanks.
    That's not it! NiteMan is correct.

  8. #5308

    Sammi?

    Has anyone got any info if she is legit, she's using rose's old number.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...hotos/69934863

  9. #5307
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    One thing I've noticed, if they have to put "upscale" in their ad, they are usually not even close to upscale.
    Seriously, what BP girl has ever posted a 100% honest ad? I can't think of any.

  10. #5306

    Quick enquiry about Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    Sweetestpeach3.
    I cannot find anybody with this username. Can you please confirm it. Thanks.

  11. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    What's her SA username?
    Sweetestpeach3.

  12. #5304

    Upscale

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.
    One thing I've noticed, if they have to put "upscale" in their ad, they are usually not even close to upscale.

  13. #5303

    She's a cutie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.
    What's her SA username?

  14. #5302

    Heather

    I saw where Heather was back. I've been traveling on business so haven't had the opportunity to visit her. Wondering if any one has? If so let me know how it went.

  15. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL740  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice, but I'm always wary of "one review gals" Call me nervous, but since my gal Zoey / Avery left town, I'm having a tough time finding a good replacement.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...l/228608492235
    She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape