Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,846 to 25,860 of 26413
-
08-11-17 22:01 #568Senior Member

Posts: 877Leah
How'd you verify with her? Does she have a website to check her touring schedule?
-
08-10-17 13:01 #567Senior Member

Posts: 389LEAH on Eros
Saw Leah this morning. HOLY HELL! She wouldn't negotiate pricing. I set it yesterday for this morning. She's very pretty. Pictures are 100% real. She reminds me of a Kim Kardashian but with a better ass and body.
She was PSE. Smelled incredibly fresh and you can tell very clean person. I always try to set up appointments to be the first of the day.
Everything was on the table. Great Kisser and her breath was very good (that's not always the case). Even after we were done we layed there and she wanted to cuddle with me with her sweaty sexy body. It was great. She was even willing to go another round with me.
She told me that she won't book back to back dates because she likes to shower and get all cleaned up and reenergize. Don't know if that is true but that's what she said.
Highly recommend her. Get it done! It's worth skipping the cheap 150/200 escort one time to see this one.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/5514358.htm?cat=1
-
08-10-17 09:16 #566Senior Member

Posts: 774To each his own
I glad you took a chance on here. All my contacts with her were nothing but positive. I just couldn't pull the trigger after reading the stuff. I probably missed out on a great time. Good on ya Jimholl.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 20:14 #565Senior Member

Posts: 203You had a good time,
Nothing missing, and you enjoyed her company. Sounds like a good encounter all in all. I have shady gals with worse rap sheets at my home and I treat them with respect but keep my eyes open. Scammers and robs feed off the unaware and weak. I am considering Michelle despite what I've read here and yea I was on he fb and ccap. My conclusion was damn I bet that girl can fuck. Great big ballsy report JimHoll. Just keep your situational awarness about you and have a plan ahead of time for anything.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 20:04 #564Senior Member

Posts: 389Neither boss
Want to know what's even better is that I texted her asking if I paid her 200 bucks if I could get all the people she has seen lately and added on FB. Her Reply was yes. I'm not going to do that because that's messed up but she's not adding "friends" LOL plus she has 2 FB accounts.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 13:22 #563Senior Member

Posts: 380Everyone is a critic
Enough gentleman. I seen something I liked and I went for it. In our setup communications Michele gave me no reason to suspect that she was anything other than a decent human being trying to get along in the world. Pleasant humorous, sarcastic and welcoming all in one gorgeous tight little package. I hold the memory of our time spent very fondly and probably will repeat given another opportunity. So many other $ escorts couldn't even come close to her most willing, nothing barred & memorable service.
Originally Posted by Badger53
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 11:11 #562Senior Member

Posts: 1363FB Accounts
Like so many things in life, redundancy is the key. I have two FB accounts. One for real human beings and one for hookers. I have three phone numbers including a Google number. I have five emails (okay, that's too redundant, but one is work, one is personal, and two are for hookers, strippers, porn trolls, games or whatever other crap I can get into. And yes, that's only four and the fifth one I never check any more, but the hackers at Yahoo seem to love the fucker.) So why would you want to be friends with a hooker on FB?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Pussy!
I'm pretty sure.
Coochie (spends way too much time in the sewer) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. Birds of a feather fuck together. Friend a hooker on facebook, and all her friends are 51 ut5 too.
-
08-08-17 20:11 #561Senior Member

Posts: 1484Just building my post count up
LOL. Now go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by Badger53
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 20:10 #560Senior Member

Posts: 267Ladies, we have beat this up enough.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Let's please focus on positive exchange of info!
-
08-08-17 20:05 #559Senior Member

Posts: 1484Who sent the FB request?
If she did, he has his number hooked up to his FB account. (Real stupid) IF he did, why in gods name do you want to be FB friends with an escort? Like I said, you can get a lot of personal info off FB. But who am I to judge, I bet I do some things that others question. Damn you little head !!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DaveDream; 08-08-17 at 20:18. Reason: Add on
-
08-08-17 19:57 #558Senior Member

Posts: 1820"since that time she has friended me on FB and I've researched her and found everything out about her past as previously reported in this string. I haven't repeated since. ".
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
The FB request came after the visits.
-
08-08-17 19:53 #557Senior Member

Posts: 1484Ok, I get maybe he
found out about the rap sheet after the visits but I don't get the Facebook friend request. To each his own but come on, let the big head control the small one! You can get a lot of info off FB.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DaveDream; 08-08-17 at 19:54. Reason: Spelling
-
08-08-17 19:14 #556Senior Member

Posts: 119I was thinking that myself about Jimmy LOL.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 19:09 #555Senior Member

Posts: 1820Before
If you take the time to read the original post he said he did these things BEFORE he knew about her past. I can't imagine your smug and condescending attitude is buying you much goodwill. You're not doing any better than you did as Dolphin 19 or Eagle 19. Back on "ignore" you go.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 15:09 #554Senior Member

Posts: 389Some people just don't get it
First problem is having her come to the house. How dumb is that. Second problem, we already know this info about her. Plus, I know she in with the gang members. That's not smart. Imagine if the Mexican gang guy is banging her and likes her and she wants to make some extra money because she doesn't get any from him and he finds out she has banged you? Of course by going through her phone. GOOD LUCK!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
We all see women that we don't now too much about usually. But to do it anyways while knowing just isn't smart. We all hope for "the one".









Reply With Quote






