Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,181 to 21,195 of 43527
-
08-11-17 09:53 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 159FeiFei's Topsfield.
I tend to look for FS situations that I know the majority of AMPs that post their addresses on CL and BP don't provide. However given proximity to my commute I decided to check this place out.
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/th...258499126.html
I've been to Melissa's up the road a bunch of times and the most I've ever gotten there was brief DATY once and once a titty fuck but most often HE. There is supposedly a place in the same building but I've never been there and I assume it is no different.
Anyways FeiFei's is brand new and discretely behind and office park but it is clearly marked as a spa. The proprietor was at the desk and was friendly. Place was very clean and organized and I was brought to a room and met Rose who looked like she was 40's (can never tell) and in a uniform. She quickly covered me up upon entering. (Not great sign) She gave me an hour plus 15 minutes (. 7 $) of really deep and thorough massage. Covers remained partially on most of the time but I was fairly exposed. On my ass and legs massage I became hopeful. She turned me over and it was nearing the end I became fairly blunt and put her hand there but I was rejected. Too bad. It was an incredible massage for the full duration but. There are several rooms there and I'm sure multiple workers. Not sure if it will be different with others but perhaps as owner called next day saying she had a different girl. Maybe Rose conveyed what I wanted.
If anyone knows of any FS Asian or Brazilian places please PM me. There was an AMP I went to many times over the years that disappeared. (CoCo and CiCi on RT 1 Malden apartments) that disappeared one day) If anyone knows if they popped up elsewhere please let me know.
-
08-10-17 23:16 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 465I stopped by last week. Same girl that was in the old place.
She was the only girl there and was busy. Asked me to come back but I didn't.
Originally Posted by PiperJ23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 22:48 #22345Asshole

Posts: 49632 south
Update.
Was hoping things had gotten better over time but I was wrong, more of the same. Advice is to avoid.
-
08-10-17 14:17 #22344Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone been there since they moved? Phone goes to VM.
Originally Posted by TopFloor
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 13:57 #22343Senior Member

Posts: 88Reiki Framingham
What is the story with Reiki Framingham. Originally it was totally legit. More recently HE. So is there HE? Is that it? Please PM me with details Thanks!!
-
08-10-17 13:57 #22342Regular Member

Posts: 9Visiting Boston
I visited girls a couple of times at the Copley Square Hotel, as well as the Marriott. Don't go asking the Concierge (LOL) go to BP and other boards. Most parlors in that area are legit.
Originally Posted by AZWildcat
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 11:26 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 139There might be some agency girls staying at the same floor you will be.
Originally Posted by AZWildcat
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 10:36 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 100Visiting Boston
I'm going to be in Boston next month for work. Staying at the Copley Square Marriott. By any chance are there any massage parlors in the area? Any recommendations? Asian or non Asian. Feel free to PM me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
-
08-09-17 19:35 #22339Senior Member

Posts: 35Please enlighten on rear-end alignment.
Originally Posted by Handjobluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 13:49 #22338Senior Member

Posts: 117Debby in Framingham
I went there last year in March 2016.
Got and hour for. 7, extra. 5. Not bad massage at all. She covers your face on the extra tho.
-
08-08-17 21:42 #22337Senior Member

Posts: 537He
Went yesterday. The massage was pretty good and had a feeling HE was available. No tease before the flip, but a few brushes on the boys. And I started to touch her thighs when she was close enough. On the flip she offered DIY. I asked for assistance for play on the balls which she did. Later I guided her hand to stroke it and she did. Left happy. Left 40 tip on way out where both women were standing. The other one had on a uniform and she mentioned she hoped I would return and that foot rubs were $45 an hour. Also got some rear play when asked for.
Originally Posted by Voyager69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 21:38 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 537He
I tried to hint for HE, moving the towel, asking her to massage my inner thighs. Nothing. Good for you. I went in 2015 I think. So maybe she's changed or maybe I was unlucky.
Originally Posted by TuEres
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 15:09 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 15832 South
I have visited 32 South St. In Waltham several times over the past month or so, and have been serviced by Rachel. Superb service. I left happy, other than having to visit 905 for my rear-end alignment. 1/2 hour: $45 + $40 tip.
-
08-08-17 15:06 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 158905 - Lulu is Back
I visited there this morning. Lulu greeted me and provided her standard service, including her special rear-end alignment. I'm not sure where she really went all spring and summer, or why, but she is back.
-
08-07-17 15:11 #22333Senior Member

Posts: 117Maybe not to you
I went there on March 2016. Got an hour massage and HJ finish.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





