Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34295

    No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    What's your girlfriend name?
    She doesn't walk anymore, and doesn't want her name out there, sorry.

  2. #34294
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    Looks like Crystal.

  3. #34293

  4. #34292

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

    Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

    I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .


    I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.
    Haven't seen Anna in a while. I miss her excellent mic skills and her nice personality. Does she still hang out near Wilkins? Any contact info would be appreciated.

  5. #34291

    Anna

    I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

    Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

    I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .


    I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.

  6. #34290

    Nice booty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    What's your girlfriend name?

  7. #34289

    Miss Twinkie Cheeks

    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170808_105252.jpg‎  

  8. #34288

  9. #34287

  10. #34286

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Nikki aka Nicole. Short brown hair dressed nice. Smelled like she been hitting a bottle hard. Went with a BJ for standard rate. Overall great mic skills would she her again. No phone of course.
    Which one was? So many LOL.

  11. #34285
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.

    Shitty.
    Some of you may have heard of Angela, 10 years ago. There were few SW idols. Most recent are Kiara and Crystal.

    I remember EZ waiving her arm in a circle above her head, as if she was directing traffic, as a dozen cars or so were trying to pick her up once. That was in plain day light. Then Desiray leaving a group of SW and bolting into my car on the WW circle without my permission. I saw her and she looked so beautiful that day.

  12. #34284
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    I pick up BUNNY one afternoon for some evening delights. I usually check under the seats after we finish, but was too tired. The next morning I DISCOVERED HER CRACK PIPE and a small bag of pot under the car seat. I freaked out and threw it all out and was most lucky I wasn't caught with it on a speeding stop. AFTERWARDS I laughed when I caught her with a small bag of pot stashed in her snatch hidden from her roommates. I was just lucky that night. Usually the girls leave clothing articles, I. E. Bra, panties, cell phone, etc. Which I return the next time. BBB.
    I was pulled over after stopping for SW in NJ years ago, she was entering my car when LE showed up and they brought in a female police officer to frisk her. I was cited for Unloading on a Curb and let go before her. Next day I found her jacket on the floor in front of the passenger seat. The baggies in her pocket would have gotten her few years, but we were both lucky. Most SW hide it in the VJJ.

  13. #34283

    Trip Down Memory Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I have tracked

    Here are pictures of a few memorable SWs.
    Des and Stephaine both out of the game Laura gone and OMG Ezy E. How I miss her, between her and Des probably the two best to ever walk the streets.

    Shitty.

  14. #34282

    Taylor fh

    Has anyone seen Taylor on fh lately? Numbers are always changing. I seen her about a month or two ago service was OK. How has the service been lately?

  15. #34281
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbel  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a student on the circle. After I dropped her off found a needle on passenger side. Totally freaked me out. Anyone find shit in their car?
    One time I found a baby bottle and, a crack pipe and a box of chore boy scrubbing pads. I usually do a visual check with the lights on so I don't accidentally get stuck.

    I already researched what to do just in case I got stuck by accident (nightmare scenario).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape