Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,461 to 26,475 of 27795
-
08-07-17 21:29 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 31Sweet Jesus!
Good Lord! I thought Melindas' ads were a bit forward. This chick is is all about CIP and BB in the title! Hahaha, agreed! There is obvious drug use factors! SMDH. To each their own!
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 21:26 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 1401Wow! That's a lot of abuse taken. Wouldn't want to touch that with someone else's dick, let alone mine.
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 16:06 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 1401Went and saw her but no longer down for bare.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
Did she put out right away or after repeat?
-
08-07-17 15:55 #1332Regular Member

Posts: 14Clearview Jessie
Openly adverting it, wow. Too many obvious substance abuse factors.
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...ll-me/52428548
-
08-07-17 14:42 #1331Regular Member

Posts: 11Nadialove143
Anyone had any luck with convincing Nadialove143 to lose the covers? She's hot but safety girl status is not.
-
08-07-17 13:30 #1330Banned Member

Posts: 149As I indicated in post 1319 below, via TNA reviews, she is providing CBJ, no BBBJ! For myself, BBBJ is the minimum!
Originally Posted by skeetm
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 09:29 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 136Not sure if she's BBFS, but yes she is a freak. We've talked and when she's in the Oly area down here she hits me up for a date. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 00:37 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 1401Denied when you see her or over text / call?
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 22:12 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 732Melinda
Found this Melinda: http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...freak/52241883.
She agreed to anal and golden showers, both for extra. BBFS refused / denied.
M
.
Originally Posted by BoldenRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 21:58 #1326Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Chloe
I tried to see her years ago. She has a hair-trigger temper and seems to have some sort of problem with her attention, all jumpy and fidgety. If she thinks you did something to her, she'll go-off and no amount of explaining will get her to mellow-out. In my case it was an issue over where I parked. I didn't park in the lot at her incall which I never do, I parked on the street a few blocks way and she took issue with that which was totally stupid. I got to her door and she was yelling and screaming, saying that not parking in her lot would draw attention or I was with the police. I told her that yelling and screaming at me would actually draw more attention than where I legally parked and she yelled even more. It became a "I can park wherever the hell I want" type of conversation.
So I can totally see her writing alerts on guys asking for BB, even though she might actually offer it. She seems to be out of her mind.
Originally Posted by NickNasty
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 14:36 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 113Chloe
She's been a reported BBQ for a long time. She offered it to me via a Craigslist add but that was years ago. Started thinking with the correct head and didn't pursue it further. I know one pooner that did her but he told me it was a no go at first, but once he got her juices flowing she was open to it, so very much YMMV.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 11:47 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 39She has done BBFS alerts on TNA guys but 1 guy did out her in a thread that she did BBFS with him and she didn't really deny it, she just got him banned instead. I think she's YMMV she admits to doing other nasty stuff like eating guys asses, probably have to see her a few times before she'd agree.
Originally Posted by NickNasty
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 01:47 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 1401I read that she has reported BB seekers on TNA. Sounds like she's a no go or at least YMMV.
Originally Posted by NickNasty
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 21:42 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 89Looks like a member of the "Kirkland Group".
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
Here's another one.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...AspenPleasures
-
08-05-17 21:24 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 37Chloe on BP
How about this chic. She looks like fun.
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...kland/36892402











Reply With Quote




