Thread: South Suburb Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6131
-
08-07-17 12:59 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 208Never been with her but many reviews say she is not worth it I think the price in the ad is for 1/2 hr.
Originally Posted by DeepSubman
[View Original Post]
Satriani.
-
08-07-17 10:40 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 624Lithuanian
Looking for info on the Lithuanian body rubs out of Hickory Hills. I searched everywhere but could not find any reviews. Please PM me with details and rates. Thanks in advance.
-
08-06-17 23:19 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 725Rude
So someone recently asked about these two. Had seen them about year and half ago was ok but one was very limited in what she would do. Their new ad sparked my interest as now they mentioned both are FS. I figured why not was interested in threesome and I am close to them. Today stars aligned and had 2 hour window so I texted and called them.
They texted right back but then went silent for almost hour. By the time I heard back window was closing. Told them maybe tomorrow. One of them responded by telling me I'm a asshole and that I wasted their time She then txt to not bother calling Tomorrow. LOL. Oh well.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...tasys/52701982
-
08-06-17 22:24 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 446Michelle
Saw Michelle on Friday. Setup was easy although I did have to wait a bit as she wasn't to her incall, but that was OK because she hadn't posted Friday at all. Pictures are her and she is all about taking care of you and your desires. Everything covered but that was OK with me as I'm too old to have to explain problems. She is a real sweetheart so treat he well. She quoted me 80/120/200. She doesn't post everyday but is available most, so give her a call. She responds quickly. She is also just fun to talk with as she isn't into the drug scene and is completely independent.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...helle/66329463
-
08-06-17 04:32 #2857Regular Member

Posts: 9Jurgensen woods Update
After enjoying this park for a few years something happened and it's been totally dead with the exception of a few old queens. These used to be couples, single woman and lots of action to watch and join but for the last few months and all the time I have spent there nothing has happened.
Even Arie Crown woods has died and fro the last ten times I have been there nothing has happened.
I have spoken to other regulars and even they don't know why it dead but if your still looking for a quick hook up and don't mind older men then it's basically dead.
-
08-05-17 08:05 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 958Anyone visited with either of these before? I normally don't go the backpage route, but these look interesting and close enough to make a quick stop after work.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-like/71907583
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-body/71911838
Assuming at best they'd be the normal low budget motel with someone completely different behind the door, but with all the LEO reports lately thought I'd ask for help.
Thanks,
-w.
-
08-04-17 11:00 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 604Cadence
Think she was posting in Arlington Heights last year. Couple of reviews but no pics to confirm.
Originally Posted by Pepperoncini
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 00:24 #2854Regular Member

Posts: 16Shey in Bridgeview
This one recently popped up in backpages. Has anyone run into her in their adventures?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-shey/69903343
-
08-03-17 22:51 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 79Cadence
She seems to look familiar. She is posting for NWI, and for Lansing. Does anyone remember or know of her? One ad seems to have more than one woman, so could be a red flag.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecial/67271988
https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / post /7089737955/20285704/23006200.
-
08-01-17 18:07 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 89That's odd, I left happy from that spot.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 21:24 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes, still $80. Ask for Genie she is one of the better ones.
Originally Posted by Tugeee
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 11:07 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 154Crystal
I haven't been there in over a year. Is the door fee still $. 8? Any recommended talent? PM is good.
-
07-29-17 01:36 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 1294Update
Ok, so what happened with the rash? Could it have been a rash from the soap, something in it your body reacted to? Or, did the rash show up a day or two later, and what did it look like, and has it gone away? Impetigo, ringworm etc?
Originally Posted by FeetFeetFeet34
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 15:45 #2848Regular Member

Posts: 17I agree, table shower is pretty cool feeling and relaxing, stand up ones are good too, I'm always asking for shower since I cannot imagine anybody message me after 12 hrs at work, I always think there must be some kind of mutual respect.
Originally Posted by FeetFeetFeet34
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 07:54 #2847Regular Member

Posts: 15Your right it's each person own experience with the service. Everybody has their own right to say what they want. My only thing is why would someone say something hurtful about someone. Like I said I've never had anything but good experiences with this provider. Seems to be very down to earth and friendly. I was always treated with respect. That's my final words in the matter.
Originally Posted by Jlima
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




