Thread: South Suburb Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6130
-
07-26-17 21:11 #2845Banned Member

Posts: 4190There is no need to defend these ladies. I'm sure she would not care either way.
Originally Posted by Jlima
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 19:20 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 423Spa Paris - Nyesha
Young, sexy body, cute face, and a GREAT massage but I will not be seeing her again.
1) I had to prepay. She said that those were the new house rules because someone skipped out without paying.
2) All business little fun. I always try and strike out getting extras but she has no eroticism to her. I let happy but felt shorted on fun.
-
07-26-17 19:13 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 190People are on here to give "their" experience. One may have an excellent time and one may not, different strokes for different folks! Also, didn't seem like "bashing" in the post, just calling out of as stated "non truths" of the ad. I'm sure most here don't appreciate false advertising. Didn't seem like an attack on her character, just the service he recieved.
Originally Posted by Gutenberg469
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 18:32 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 255Defensive
Seems a little defensive and on the attack. I just gave my experience; there was no 'bashing'. I don't want to get into it, albeit I'm also a vet and have a few years on you. Don't see how that means beans to this. My parting comment on gabby is this. Her advertisements on BP look NOTHING like her. She should just post her true pics, face, body et al. The thing that did not go my way was misrepresentation of herself in her ads. If she does not want to post her face, then camouflage it, but have true pics of body et al. And you may argue that how she looks does not matter as it is the massage that matters. Then she does not need to post ads that make her look more seductive and attractive. And I doubt many on here would disagree with this.
Originally Posted by Sbuc32
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 23:11 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 442Ymmv
I did not do so well. Went here tonight and it started out promising however in the end I did not leave HAPPY. My massage was okay but not as good as M Spa or Healthy Spa in when it was open. I may give them another try later. BTW my MT was in her 40's I would say. Two others working but did not get a look at their faces.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 17:50 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 311M Spa
I usually do the same, but this time I had very little time and actually needed a massage. I usually never walked out of M as they had the younger talent in the area. Are you saying there are better options at the new Fortune? If not I will totally avoid in the future.
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse312
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 09:41 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 208Table shower
No table shower but do have a stand up one. I got the impressions that no one was going to help with the cleaning when offered a shower and it would only cut into massage time.
Originally Posted by Racerquick
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 07:42 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 142I do not think so but not 100% sure.
Originally Posted by Racerquick
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 10:55 #2837Regular Member

Posts: 17Do they have table shower?
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 07:52 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 142New masseuse
Stopped by yesterday and found new younger talent. The massage was really good and left happy. Will return if the new talent stays.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...10-10/52140787
-
07-20-17 12:37 #2835Regular Member

Posts: 15Gabby
Everybody has their own preferences as to whom they want to massage them. Looks have nothing to do who how nice a person is (besides Gabby just had a baby a short time ago) and how that make you feel while getting the massage. If you don't like the way she looks that's your prerogative but don't bash her for non truths. I've had many massages from her and never detected any body odor. She has always treated me like a friend and someone you like to see again and again. I'm a veteran who has been through many different massage parlors in my days. She is as nice of a person as you're going to meet. Someone who really cares about you and how things are going for you. I'm in my late 50's so maybe when your able to relax with someone it make it easier for you. No one is going to gorse you to see her but don't bash her because things didn't go your way. Hope you find someone or somewhere else that's up to snuff for your liking. And to BM392 I have more reviews coming just be patient.
-
07-20-17 11:55 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 31Massage by Bears Camp
Visited the place on the street where I expected to see nuns living.
Nice massage.
Woman was a little older, maybe 35 ish.
Very nice, good English.
Good hand shake as I left.
$ damage.
-
07-19-17 15:34 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 89What I do is this. If they try to grab my hand to make me SS, I will do that for 10 or 20 seconds. I pretend I'm shy or embarrassed. They end up jacking me.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
Works everytime. I've had success at this location too.
-
07-19-17 14:28 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 255Gabby
This guy is such an f-ing shil of gabby. I expected she might be bigger. About a month ago everything else was coming up NADA for me. So I decided to take a chance. Sorry, but she is huge, body odor, and was not a pleasant 1/2 hour experience by any stretch of imagination. In fact, I could not muster the imagination needed and finally said don't worry about it. I like Paris, although she is rarely there. Kim was good. And a few others. But Paris seriously needs to get some better talent, and post accurate pictures on website. I, like many others, could make this a regular stop, if some reasonably attractive ladies worked there.
Originally Posted by Bm392
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 17:14 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 423WoW! I almost called her a million times! Thank you!
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse312
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





