Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,976 to 21,990 of 32165
-
08-06-17 15:33 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 26Getting back in the groove
Getting back to business.
I went to two different Chantilly providers over the last week and a half.
Smile. Much better than expected. I drew Mickey. Nice 40's type, somewhat MILF-why. Very good TS and a nice massage. Without prompting, she dropped top, and was much more than std NoVa, sucking on more than eggs. Heavy nursing, some tender bits massage using her unexpectedly nice bolt-ons, and a dirty talking finish. Excellent service, no rush. . 8+. 6.
Miko's. Cindy told me last summer that she would be on vacation in late spring. Suzy gives a very solid massage. I like a pretty firm hand and she did well. Also dropped top, willing for FIV. Same as above, $. 4 total.
-
08-06-17 15:01 #10189Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting Manassas for one night
In town for work for one night curious if anyone can let me know of any good spots for a massage preferably with ladies that are easy on the eyes feel free to pm Me also wouldn't mind an outcall provider if anybody has info.
-
08-06-17 05:55 #10188Senior Member

Posts: 433What was better? The massage or Bon Chon?
Originally Posted by DandyFred
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 22:52 #10187Regular Member

Posts: 20It probably had to do with those church people who were outside of the place a month or two ago. If anyone know what day that it happened, I am curious to know.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Also, I drove by, and the parking lot was completely empty last Sunday and today. Which is weird, since there are two other Massage places there. I did not actually drive into the lot. I just drove by.
-
08-05-17 19:24 #10186Regular Member

Posts: 4Standard NOVA, but Metro Friendly
Well, I don't know if it is Japanese, or even Japanese style. But, it is indeed FBSM. The set up is odd, on the third floor of a commercial building with zero signage visible from the street. Out the elevator and into a suite Zen shares with some other "spa" business. So, the vibe was strange.
Here's how it went, by the numbers.
Pay in advance, good. Full size door on the room, good. But, to start, the door stays half open, not so good. Massage license on wall, not so good. Firm massage, seems maybe legit.
Then, a hot towel to take off the oil followed by a teasing baby powder rub to change up the mood. Ok, this is headed in the right direction. The MT left to wash her hands, then she came back and I could hear the door close. Ok, game on. She didn't even ask what was needed, she just went right to the HE. The amount of play one gets depends on the tip one leaves, of course. Door fee was the stated. 8. Fully nude finish, unlimited fun (but no FIV, no nursing) an extra $. And, you can go over to BonChon chicken when you are done.
The masseuse was in that unknowable 35-45 range, a bit of a tummy, with A to Bees capped with nips that sit up and say "hi. " Oh, and you can walk there in 20 minutes from the Metro. Pro tip: you might want to mention up front what time the massage started. The MT claimed "not to be good with time" and tried to chase me at 40 minutes, right after the finish. Uh, no. You can work on my feet or legs, but we have a lot of time left, thanks.
Play safe.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 18:15 #10185Senior Member

Posts: 257ISO's Dreams
Originally Posted by IsoLife
[View Original Post]
You have to realize that ISO is young and arrogant. Nobody wants to hear how attractive he is. Why would someone even write that on the forum? If ISO wants to wife one of these girls, that's his stupidness. Nevertheless, I believe his post is true. I'm just not accustom to a monger putting ALL the provider business out like that. I mean, write a good review, then we can inquiry with him thru pm if we want to know more. When I was in the south, this his how most Apts & AMPs got busted, because of people like ISO giving our favorite Uncle too much too read. Seven years ago, I went into a legit place (Massage Envy to be exact), developed a good relationship with one of the masseuse, and we were breaking major violations for years! However, I NEVER posted about her & never will. We just have to be smart about some things. Nevertheless, his post is probably true & I'm still trying to get in contact with Jazmine. She just won't answer the phone or return my voicemails & texts. If I get in, I will report back. http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...orner/23621277.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 17:12 #10184Senior Member

Posts: 1991After 2. 5 hours at the gym, I was particularly aching that day and decided to get a massage at Angel's.
First, let me say that I no longer seek HE or anything else, that was 15 years ago. These places do give the best massages. To me, there is nothing like a beautiful flirtatious giving me a massage which I need. And it's cheap, you can beat the price.If you're only looking for legit massage, there are plenty of good places at 50 or 60 per hour and some of them will reward you with a free massage after 10 visits. The savings compared to 70/80 HE places can add up pretty quickly. It's also better for the masseuses since the legit ones get a percentage of the massage price while the HE masseuses usually work only for tips. So a 20 tip will make a legit girl happy while the HE girl will give you a pout (or worse).I also wonder why they didn't go after Pine Tree and Garden Spa who are all within walking distance. Are they backstabbing each other?
To your last question, LEO may have had specific info or a specific complaint that made them go after Angel. If that's the case, it was more of a targeted operation rather than a generalized sweep.
-
08-05-17 16:52 #10183Senior Member

Posts: 1991She uses a face pic in her ads and that pic is accurate. She is short and her body type can be described as ranging from stocky to small BBW, depending on individual preference.
Originally Posted by HiNMitey
[View Original Post]
What's never been questioned is the quality of her massage + finish, and how well she takes care of her clients.
IMHO, unless you have a strong aversion to fuller-figured women, you should give KK a try. At the very least you'll get a great FBSM session and you may even find yourself wanting to book a repeat visit.
With all the cr*ppy and overpriced masseuses out there, we need to take care of the good ones.
-
08-05-17 11:28 #10182Senior Member

Posts: 27Angel therapy
He ascends towards his destiny.
Path engulfed with a scent.
A scent so pleasing he is stupefied.
The gate to paradise opens.
He is greeted with beautiful smiles and kind faces.
There is no other place he'd rather be.
Now he is crestfallen.
The gate to his paradise is shut.
He calls the Angels.
Nothing but silence.
Angels are gone.
Memories of the them indelible.
Of cleansing hands and healing touches.
A new Journey awaits.
Paradise to be discovered, Angels to be found.
Chains of tyranny can not hold him back.
For as long as his heart is beating he will seek a woman's touch.
SS.
-
08-05-17 00:35 #10181Senior Member

Posts: 51How different does she look from the pictures?
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 00:04 #10180Senior Member

Posts: 558Thanks for the info
You're right. That intersection sucks. You can enjoy some pizza across the street at Valentino's.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 23:28 #10179Banned Member

Posts: 229Try a Thai
Decided to try a Thai massage. Read history here and KK looked like a good option with high reviews.
Good location BUT chubby girl. Shocked me so I asked if KK? Yes. Very friendly, pretty face and nice lady but not the type that turns me on. Made the best out of it but if rolley polley is not your type, look elsewhere.
DC002.
Play safe!
-
08-04-17 16:37 #10178Senior Member

Posts: 97Dreams of FW
Just woke from a daydream about FW. I've had a few dreams there over the past couple of months, some near misses, some near hits. I dreamed of more-plump-than-I-care-for Sunny (I woke happy, but with visions of an unsatisfactory lead up and grumpy attitude). I dreamed of fit-and-trim Joy, with the frizzy hair (I woke happy, but the dream was constantly interrupted by the phone. She was flying solo her first day on the dream). Today, I dreamed of Suzi. Friendly, and cute, great TS and the standard options (NoVA options, not Southern MD options) were on the table with the expected fees. Her medium massage was nearly therapeutic, her personality and demeanor were excellent, and the session was top notch.
BSOT.
Stoop.
-
08-04-17 12:08 #10177Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Seriously? You wasted your bi annual post on that?
A2
-
08-04-17 11:32 #10176Senior Member

Posts: 1991No direct experience but always skeptical when I see ads featuring Japanese massage or masseuses. I've only found one semi-Japanese (Hawaiian Japanese, she claimed) and she was older, Americanized and nothing like what most clients think a Japanese masseuse would be.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
$80 suggests FBSM but no guarantee since Arlington prices tend to be a bit higher even for legit places. If you don't get good intel and decide to try anyway, my suggestion is to look for the usual signs of a legit vs HE place such as the type of entryway and front desk area, whether you pay first or after, whether the rooms are private with doors instead of curtains, etc.
If it looks legit and you decide to stay you can at least hope for a good massage. If anything more happens then that'll be a nice surprise. However the session goes, you'll have valuable intel for the future.
Happy hunting, stay safe and good luck!










Reply With Quote






