Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3526
-
08-10-17 19:06 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 219Tville: Sara
Received a txt from her today, it's been so hit and miss with her I was ready to tell her lose my number. It has been such a long time since we last hooked up, but that last hook-up was still so very fresh in my head LOL. The girl really gets into a good pounding, and that's what I gave her again. Made the scoop at one of her friends house and head to my spot, and she starts with a very nice BBBJ, I slip on the cover and I open up the trunk and have her lean over and start to pound away, damn I missed her, no digits fellows, gave her the standard donation for BBBJ and FS. Will most certainly repeat, when she's in need again.
Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.
SL8.
-
08-08-17 11:49 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 245CB and Cape
Not any regular walkers that I'm aware of. I'll see one once in a while. A few months ago got the look from a tall blonde walking across the street from the Straw Hat. Scooped her for a quick car date. No name that I can remember.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
That area has the stripclubs which are pretty easy pickings as well as the AMP's and some regular BP girls. Add heavy LEO presence and straight laced residents and things just aren't conducive to that type of activity.
IC.
-
08-08-17 05:01 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 517Derfuq
Now, I know I was going 40 mph but I passed a young, busty short blonde WSW near the hess in south mlb on us1. She even looked pretty, and was full of confidence walking on the shoulder of the road as cars passed for a better look. Way tp attractive to be real, I said. Almost turned around to ignore my gut I was so curious. Anyone know of her, or was it likely some bait ya think.
-
08-08-17 03:02 #2518Banned Member

Posts: 644Many many years ago there was a streewalker who was around the Circle K and 7-Eleven area up by the cape on A1 A. She could easily be in my top 3 of BBBJ of all time, much older lady than I usually pick up. But I know it's not helpful now because it was so long ago. I wasn't really looking for SW at that time and I was heading to Cocoa Beach from Orlando and I saw a SW almost by Lidos made a you turned and scooped her up. I don't think it's worth making a trek over there and searching in that area. I think it was pure chance that I made that scoop. I know some BP providers came out of that area Celeste, Ruby, Sukee and someone else but there name escapes at the moment.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 17:30 #2517

Posts: 397I have actually never seen them "walking" out there. Not like mlb, cocoa or tiville. Chicks with candy rabbits usually stay pretty down low until it bites in and the demand for it increases.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 12:38 #2516Banned Member

Posts: 644Are you sure about Summers age? I could have swore that when I saw her picture on uncles summer camp enrollment webpage that her age was in the 40's or something close to that. She is a red head and gingers hide there age quite well. I do remember that I was shocked when I saw her actual age.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 12:13 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 353Cape Canaveral
Does anyone kNow is there any street Walker in cape and cocoa beach area?
-
08-07-17 10:19 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 300I dunno, she's only early thirties, and I remember a few years back when she put on some weight and looked a lot better. I'd like to see how this long vacation treated her.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 12:07 #2513Regular Member

Posts: 2She's been reviewed here before. Like I said, it's been years. I saw her regularly until she was kicked out of River Palm and said she was getting married, but she had good skills and no drama.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 17:41 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 113Any review? Seen her again this morning. Nothing much more out there recently.
Originally Posted by MillionBucks
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 17:38 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 113Yeah I've been wandering when Sunny was going to show up again. Maybe for her sake she can move on. Always a good experience with her anyway. Could be she just moved out of MKB into Palm Bay.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 11:26 #2510Banned Member

Posts: 644He said 20's and 30's Sunny doesn't look anywhere near that age. Plus that's not her normal stomping ground, she's usually north of Marathon on US1 . I did see a BP girl who fits that description in that area a couple months ago. She went by Kennedy wouldn't surprise me if that was her.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 03:03 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 300Red head
It looks like Sunny is not on vacation anymore, wonder if this could be her?
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 21:57 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 1755Red Headed WSW US1 South Melbourne
Maybe even North Palm Bay. I had to take the RWmobile in for an estimate today. As I approached the body shop, located about half way between Southeastern Honda and Robert J Conlon Blvd, I passed this WSW with red hair, decent figure, maybe 5' 4", about 125 lbs, 20's or early 30's. She was walking south past the body shop, taking her time, constantly looking around to see if she had any takers. Not my thing, but for those of you that indulge, this one looked nice. I should've taken some pictures, but didn't think of it at the time. Anyway, she was walking a lot farther south of where I usually see them.
-
08-04-17 19:28 #2507Regular Member

Posts: 2Probably Sally. In the business a long time. Saw her regularly years ago when she lived in the River Palm notel.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




