Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 403 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedleHead  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Rose? It's been March when I last saw her on BP. I visited her once and tried to contact her about two weeks later and she was gone. She was a student at MATC and operated close to campus in a crappy little apartment. She was smoking hot in my book and I had the best time with her.
    Think she just tried and didn't like it or got the money she needed and quit. I've tried to contact her over several months and her phone wasn't accepting calls. The new girls are always fun because it's new and exciting to them. The girls that been at it awhile get jaded and mechanical in their style and performance it seems.

  2. #5144

    Lessons

    Quote Originally Posted by Timay285  [View Original Post]
    Hi not one to post much but this kinda pissed me off.

    Was in Madison today for a new job interview and after it was done started to look on BP not being from Madison and don't go up there to often. I've seen her ads before because she post like 5-6 times a day. Look at her reviews and she has a few so decide to call set some thing up before I drive back home. Made a appt. For in about 45 min. For Hhr. And about ten min after I get a call from the ex-w. And see says they are running our son to er. Think he broke his ankle playing baseball with some friends. As soon as I get off the phone I text Gaddy to tell her I had something important come up and I'm sorry but I have to cancel. Immediately I get a call from her as soon as I answer she jumps into some rant. That she's not as Blonde as she looks and I'm thinking what the hell is this about then she goes on to say I'm sure you were just shopping and you're probably too broke to pay me anyways and the only reason I called was to find out or pricing if that's the case why would I even have made an appointment never even got a chance to say a word and then says don't ever call me ever again and I'm posting your number online and then she and goes on to tell me that right after I called her a regular called and wanted to make an appointment and she told him no and how I costed her so much money and address she texted me was fake to begin with which I'm sure it was because usually it was probably just ro get you close and then just hangs up so now when I'm racing the hour back home to go to the ER I sent her a text saying ma'am I'm sorry I had to cancel I could have just not even bothered showing up but I had the respect to cancel. Sorry that shit just kinda pisses me off I'm sure they hear all kinds of crap or just even a no show. I know I was being respectful to cancel.

    So don't think she is ever some one ill try to see ever again. I'm sure she is someone you don't ever want to have your real # or where you live who knows what would happen if you ever had to cancel. LOL.
    I've never seen her. Because I read the reviews. She has an average of 6. 3 after 121 reviews. So you know she's been consistently mediocre for a long time.

    And that's probably a charitable interpretation.

    You dodged a bullet for sure. The threat about posting your number is hollow if you follow this simple advice: Don't share any information with providers that you don't want to be public.

    This includes your car's license plate. Which is probably more difficult to keep private. But certainly you can use a burner phone or other throwaway numbers. Never share your real name. Never send real pics, unless it's just your cock. Etc.

  3. #5143

    Rose

    Does anyone know what happened to Rose? It's been March when I last saw her on BP. I visited her once and tried to contact her about two weeks later and she was gone. She was a student at MATC and operated close to campus in a crappy little apartment. She was smoking hot in my book and I had the best time with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5e8271f1b96c0baa21632c0624a3d9e5.jpg‎   1c27efc5bc0175c55d6537ccfe2ed9d5.jpg‎  

  4. #5142

    Lilli from Janesville / Madison

    This chick has been advertising daily for the Madison and Janesville area and she seems to look pretty decent and in a small amount of communication, pretty much everything is available. Can't find a single review of her. I'm sure someone has to have spent some time with her.

    Hi my name is Lilly and I'm a young sexy 😍,spontaneous open minded care free wet and ready 💦sexy girl that loves to experiment and try new things I'm always caring open hearted ❤65039;and minded and more then willing to give you everything that your WIFE / girlfriend 💁127996;don't won't or can't do I love to explore with my mouth 😋in all the right places I'm a 5'4 130 athletic and petite native and Caucasian beauty with the most beautiful hazel and greenish blue eyes that will make you fall in love 💕in the matter of seconds. Always leave 100 percent satisfied ❤65039;Truckers ❤65039;Older men❤65039;Car dates❤65039;Quality doesn't come cheap Noooo!! BLACKs All serious inquiries may contact me at 608-295-5017.

    Poster's age: 29.

    • Location: Janesville, Janesville / Madison areas, Madison.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0eab011a9a62487bd7ca394a05b63326.jpg‎  

  5. #5141

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Timay285  [View Original Post]
    Hi not one to post much but this kinda pissed me off.

    Was in Madison today for a new job interview and after it was done started to look on BP not being from Madison and don't go up there to often. I've seen her ads before because she post like 5-6 times a day. Look at her reviews and she has a few so decide to call set some thing up before I drive back home. Made a appt. For in about 45 min. For Hhr. And about ten min after I get a call from the ex-w. And see says they are running our son to er. Think he broke his ankle playing baseball with some friends. As soon as I get off the phone I text Gaddy to tell her I had something important come up and I'm sorry but I have to cancel. Immediately I get a call from her as soon as I answer she jumps into some rant. That she's not as Blonde as she looks and I'm thinking what the hell is this about then she goes on to say I'm sure you were just shopping and you're probably too broke to pay me anyways and the only reason I called was to find out or pricing if that's the case why would I even have made an appointment never even got a chance to say a word and then says don't ever call me ever again and I'm posting your number online and then she and goes on to tell me that right after I called her a regular called and wanted to make an appointment and she told him no and how I costed her so much money and address she texted me was fake to begin with which I'm sure it was because usually it was probably just ro get you close and then just hangs up so now when I'm racing the hour back home to go to the ER I sent her a text saying ma'am I'm sorry I had to cancel I could have just not even bothered showing up but I had the respect to cancel. Sorry that shit just kinda pisses me off I'm sure they hear all kinds of crap or just even a no show. I know I was being respectful to cancel.

    So don't think she is ever some one ill try to see ever again. I'm sure she is someone you don't ever want to have your real # or where you live who knows what would happen if you ever had to cancel. LOL.
    Consider yourself lucky. You would have a better time flushing your donation down the toilet instead of spending a minute with her. Look for reviews of her, and you will understand.

  6. #5140
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Is this Mya from RS?
    Don't know if she was ever at RS Most know her from BP. She was on there a lot until a guy beat her up and robbed her she disappeared after that. Real nice girl.

  7. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by Crandall069  [View Original Post]
    Sorry all, can't get the url to paste because of the special characters. Girl goes by Ariel at 608-566-9035.
    If you put the goofy urls into the url tag yourself, that works.

  8. #5138
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Yep your right I went back and checked it was a pulmonary embolism. Blood clot from a leg that traveled to lung. Funny she couldn't be saved I always thought that was a pretty good hospital, guess ya never know.
    Can't really blame the hospital if she waited to long to go in.

  9. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Fuck no LOL. She makes you do a paid web show before meeting, calls you cheap if you decline.
    Thanks Hater. Ain't doing no web show.

    PN9.

  10. #5136
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Yep your right I went back and checked it was a pulmonary embolism. Blood clot from a leg that traveled to lung. Funny she couldn't be saved I always thought that was a pretty good hospital, guess ya never know.
    Is this Mya from RS?

  11. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by Crandall069  [View Original Post]
    Not able to find reviews here on either but they post ads somewhat frequently. Both look like fun, but I'm leery.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-tt-goddess-ο951;959;f-a-954;953;951;d-h-are-964;959;946;lο969;947;959;965;are-956;953;951;d-ultiMαtε-ex /22934553.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/21973338
    Sorry all, can't get the url to paste because of the special characters. Girl goes by Ariel at 608-566-9035.

  12. #5134

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any input on this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/22606408

    Looking to try something different. Been going to Canyon, which you guys have been spot-on about. And tired of the AMP's.

    Just want to try something different. You can PM me if you want.

    PN9.
    No info but please share if you do.

  13. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any input on this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/22606408

    Looking to try something different. Been going to Canyon, which you guys have been spot-on about. And tired of the AMP's.

    Just want to try something different. You can PM me if you want.

    PN9.
    Fuck no LOL. She makes you do a paid web show before meeting, calls you cheap if you decline.

  14. #5132
    Anybody have any input on this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/22606408

    Looking to try something different. Been going to Canyon, which you guys have been spot-on about. And tired of the AMP's.

    Just want to try something different. You can PM me if you want.

    PN9.

  15. #5131

    Gabby

    Hi not one to post much but this kinda pissed me off.

    Was in Madison today for a new job interview and after it was done started to look on BP not being from Madison and don't go up there to often. I've seen her ads before because she post like 5-6 times a day. Look at her reviews and she has a few so decide to call set some thing up before I drive back home. Made a appt. For in about 45 min. For Hhr. And about ten min after I get a call from the ex-w. And see says they are running our son to er. Think he broke his ankle playing baseball with some friends. As soon as I get off the phone I text Gaddy to tell her I had something important come up and I'm sorry but I have to cancel. Immediately I get a call from her as soon as I answer she jumps into some rant. That she's not as Blonde as she looks and I'm thinking what the hell is this about then she goes on to say I'm sure you were just shopping and you're probably too broke to pay me anyways and the only reason I called was to find out or pricing if that's the case why would I even have made an appointment never even got a chance to say a word and then says don't ever call me ever again and I'm posting your number online and then she and goes on to tell me that right after I called her a regular called and wanted to make an appointment and she told him no and how I costed her so much money and address she texted me was fake to begin with which I'm sure it was because usually it was probably just ro get you close and then just hangs up so now when I'm racing the hour back home to go to the ER I sent her a text saying ma'am I'm sorry I had to cancel I could have just not even bothered showing up but I had the respect to cancel. Sorry that shit just kinda pisses me off I'm sure they hear all kinds of crap or just even a no show. I know I was being respectful to cancel.

    So don't think she is ever some one ill try to see ever again. I'm sure she is someone you don't ever want to have your real # or where you live who knows what would happen if you ever had to cancel. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape