Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 409 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2860

    Lithuanian

    Looking for info on the Lithuanian body rubs out of Hickory Hills. I searched everywhere but could not find any reviews. Please PM me with details and rates. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2859

    Rude

    So someone recently asked about these two. Had seen them about year and half ago was ok but one was very limited in what she would do. Their new ad sparked my interest as now they mentioned both are FS. I figured why not was interested in threesome and I am close to them. Today stars aligned and had 2 hour window so I texted and called them.

    They texted right back but then went silent for almost hour. By the time I heard back window was closing. Told them maybe tomorrow. One of them responded by telling me I'm a asshole and that I wasted their time She then txt to not bother calling Tomorrow. LOL. Oh well.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...tasys/52701982

  3. #2858

    Michelle

    Saw Michelle on Friday. Setup was easy although I did have to wait a bit as she wasn't to her incall, but that was OK because she hadn't posted Friday at all. Pictures are her and she is all about taking care of you and your desires. Everything covered but that was OK with me as I'm too old to have to explain problems. She is a real sweetheart so treat he well. She quoted me 80/120/200. She doesn't post everyday but is available most, so give her a call. She responds quickly. She is also just fun to talk with as she isn't into the drug scene and is completely independent.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...helle/66329463

  4. #2857

    Jurgensen woods Update

    After enjoying this park for a few years something happened and it's been totally dead with the exception of a few old queens. These used to be couples, single woman and lots of action to watch and join but for the last few months and all the time I have spent there nothing has happened.

    Even Arie Crown woods has died and fro the last ten times I have been there nothing has happened.

    I have spoken to other regulars and even they don't know why it dead but if your still looking for a quick hook up and don't mind older men then it's basically dead.

  5. #2856
    Anyone visited with either of these before? I normally don't go the backpage route, but these look interesting and close enough to make a quick stop after work.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-like/71907583

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-body/71911838

    Assuming at best they'd be the normal low budget motel with someone completely different behind the door, but with all the LEO reports lately thought I'd ask for help.

    Thanks,

    -w.

  6. #2855

    Cadence

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepperoncini  [View Original Post]
    She seems to look familiar. She is posting for NWI, and for Lansing. Does anyone remember or know of her? One ad seems to have more than one woman, so could be a red flag.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecial/67271988

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / post /7089737955/20285704/23006200.
    Think she was posting in Arlington Heights last year. Couple of reviews but no pics to confirm.

  7. #2854

    Shey in Bridgeview

    This one recently popped up in backpages. Has anyone run into her in their adventures?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-shey/69903343

  8. #2853

    Cadence

    She seems to look familiar. She is posting for NWI, and for Lansing. Does anyone remember or know of her? One ad seems to have more than one woman, so could be a red flag.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecial/67271988

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / post /7089737955/20285704/23006200.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cadence 2.jpg‎   cadence.jpg‎  

  9. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I did not do so well. Went here tonight and it started out promising however in the end I did not leave HAPPY. My massage was okay but not as good as M Spa or Healthy Spa in when it was open. I may give them another try later. BTW my MT was in her 40's I would say. Two others working but did not get a look at their faces.
    That's odd, I left happy from that spot.

  10. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugeee  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in over a year. Is the door fee still $. 8? Any recommended talent? PM is good.
    Yes, still $80. Ask for Genie she is one of the better ones.

  11. #2850

    Crystal

    I haven't been there in over a year. Is the door fee still $. 8? Any recommended talent? PM is good.

  12. #2849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by FeetFeetFeet34  [View Original Post]
    So, let me start by saying I love the table shower part of the massage parlor experience.

    Love to lay there while a cute girl washes me. It is like I am an old school king with his servants to wash him.

    And, I think the girls like us to be clean before they put their hands all over us.

    But, a recent trip to Matteson resulted in me getting a rash on my chest.

    I can only assume it was from that table shower mat which has been the same for as long as I can remember.

    It is similar to the old wrestling mats in high school. If they are not cleaned well, fungus grows on them.

    Anyway, it sucks, but I may opt for no shower or ask for one standing up, next time.
    Ok, so what happened with the rash? Could it have been a rash from the soap, something in it your body reacted to? Or, did the rash show up a day or two later, and what did it look like, and has it gone away? Impetigo, ringworm etc?

  13. #2848
    I agree, table shower is pretty cool feeling and relaxing, stand up ones are good too, I'm always asking for shower since I cannot imagine anybody message me after 12 hrs at work, I always think there must be some kind of mutual respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeetFeetFeet34  [View Original Post]
    So, let me start by saying I love the table shower part of the massage parlor experience.

    Love to lay there while a cute girl washes me. It is like I am an old school king with his servants to wash him.

    And, I think the girls like us to be clean before they put their hands all over us.

    But, a recent trip to Matteson resulted in me getting a rash on my chest.

    I can only assume it was from that table shower mat which has been the same for as long as I can remember.

    It is similar to the old wrestling mats in high school. If they are not cleaned well, fungus grows on them.

    Anyway, it sucks, but I may opt for no shower or ask for one standing up, next time.

  14. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlima  [View Original Post]
    People are on here to give "their" experience. One may have an excellent time and one may not, different strokes for different folks! Also, didn't seem like "bashing" in the post, just calling out of as stated "non truths" of the ad. I'm sure most here don't appreciate false advertising. Didn't seem like an attack on her character, just the service he recieved.
    Your right it's each person own experience with the service. Everybody has their own right to say what they want. My only thing is why would someone say something hurtful about someone. Like I said I've never had anything but good experiences with this provider. Seems to be very down to earth and friendly. I was always treated with respect. That's my final words in the matter.

  15. #2846

    Table Shower

    So, let me start by saying I love the table shower part of the massage parlor experience.

    Love to lay there while a cute girl washes me. It is like I am an old school king with his servants to wash him.

    And, I think the girls like us to be clean before they put their hands all over us.

    But, a recent trip to Matteson resulted in me getting a rash on my chest.

    I can only assume it was from that table shower mat which has been the same for as long as I can remember.

    It is similar to the old wrestling mats in high school. If they are not cleaned well, fungus grows on them.

    Anyway, it sucks, but I may opt for no shower or ask for one standing up, next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape