Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,151 to 27,165 of 61398
-
08-03-17 13:14 #34248Banned Member

Posts: 254Good point
Good point. I never carry cash, so I actually always stop. If I stop beforehand and come up empty on the hunt, I will end up spending it, so I never get the cash until I have scooped. I negotiate before hitting ATM and make clear I'm pulling out $20. The ATMs usually only allow multiples of $20 and I almost always hit a drive thru ATM to keep from leaving a SE in my car unattended. I usually make a show of myself removing a single $20 bill so they know there is nothing else. This time, I had to go in a gas station. I suspect this dizzy ***** would have pulled the charade anyway. At one point while talking with my dick in her mouth, she even said, "Come on, you can stop at the ATM again on the way back. " I've never had an issue with girls asking for more $$ because I hit the ATM. This ***** is just bullshit.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 10:59 #34247Regular Member

Posts: 8That suck wonder how long that vacation is going to be, she is my favorite.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 09:34 #34246Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw an older blonde with a ponytail the other day walking between the bar and the restaurant on the corner. Pretty sure she was a working girl but didn't have time to stop.
Originally Posted by Pokerman101
[View Original Post]
She was carrying a bright purse that made her visible as I drove by.
Anyone have any experience with her?
Also saw the younger girl named Cory with her male friend and the rough looking red head at the bus stop by Advanced.
Really want to try her out.
-
08-03-17 09:20 #34245Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah, me too. Good point.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 08:49 #34244Regular Member

Posts: 10Could be this new cum dumpster I met last night named Lindsey. She was hot as hell. She wanted $40, and I was happy to oblige. Not as civilian looking as Monica off Wilkens I mentioned a few weeks back, but a better body in my opinion. Really nice ads to rub while getting her to catch, no swallow. [.
I picked her up yestarday was good and pretty nice to talk to.
-
08-03-17 07:01 #34243Senior Member

Posts: 705On vacation. Can't seem to make her court dates.
Originally Posted by TonyW
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 06:32 #34242Senior Member

Posts: 694Lindsay
Where did you meet her and what did she look like.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 00:01 #34241Senior Member

Posts: 312Could be this new cum dumpster I met last night named Lindsey. She was hot as hell. She wanted $40, and I was happy to oblige. Not as civilian looking as Monica off Wilkens I mentioned a few weeks back, but a better body in my opinion. Really nice ads to rub while getting her to catch, no swallow.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 23:30 #34240Senior Member

Posts: 252Keep in mind, most of the girls carry a knife and one I know has a small gun in her purse. I haven't been posting much lately (I have about 4 exsw's that have left the streets but still enjoy my company) I did see Haley over by the SA last week. Lost some weight but still has the kung Fu grip pussy.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 22:11 #34239Senior Member

Posts: 2419Don't forget holy water, and a crucifix. Maybe garlic & silver bullets.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 22:01 #34238Senior Member

Posts: 2344The Swirly Girl
Her BF got pinched and is in the pokey. That most likely means she'll be out more trying to make rent money. Be kind, she's good people.
-
08-02-17 20:55 #34237Regular Member

Posts: 8Tara MP
Anyone seen her lately?
-
08-02-17 20:53 #34236Senior Member

Posts: 2344Pawg
I can't say that I'd recommend her services because she's just too much of a flake. She's the definition of the term YMMV.
But, she has a room tonight very close to the west side strolls. I'm thinking of going to see her because so far, I haven't had a bad time with her except the one time she'd been up for 2 days and dozed off during our date.
It's just the thought of going to a nice hotel room and paying dam near streetwalker rates that has me thinking.
If you have her # hit her up if you feel like. I'm not giving it out because I don't know how she'd take it. Lacey / Angie.
-
08-02-17 19:21 #34235Senior Member

Posts: 705I think I know the girl you describe but haven't dated her. And won't. As I've said before- as your experience makes clear- never go to an ATM with a hooker in tow. They know Or will assume you have more money than to just cover the date. Maybe this should be added to list of monger do's and don't's.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 19:19 #34234Senior Member

Posts: 502Yeah she's looking at 20 years.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






