Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 868 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3585

    $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Hit up HT on my way to the airport, and was greeted by a mamasan. She charged me. 5 for h / h and. 9 for a full. Which I think it was a little expensive for a full so I went with h / h.

    I requested Asian provider then few minutes later came Tina. Korean girl in her late 20 to early 30 with great bolt on and a spinner body. I offered $. 5 for F / s she agreeded. She did a quick LE check and start massaging my back for few minutes. The flip was quick with light nipple play. Then she went straight for a great bbj, a lot of tongue play, before I could even react she climb on and rode me to heaven. Now I maybe adventures but not enough to go BBFS with a provider. After few minutes of Cg I saw my John was wrapped up and I didn't even notice. During the whole process no wrap were open or insight. I guess she must have put one in her vjay. After the whole experience I was relieved knowing we use protection. I was never rush and she massage my back some more after. Her body is solid 8, face is good 7, service was 8. Since I am new to this hobby I didn't ask about the extent of her menu.
    Hey S425,

    For your info, FS can be had for a Benji at this location. Also, there is a $10 off coupon to lower the house fee available in the L A weekly and the L A Express.

    Don't know if you have deep pockets but by overpaying you raise the bar for the next guy that walks in expecting to spend a Benji and the provider's expectations for a higher donation.

    Just my. 02.

    Mondo.

  2. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Hit up HT on my way to the airport, and was greeted by a mamasan. She charged me. 5 for h / h and. 9 for a full. Which I think it was a little expensive for a full so I went with h / h.

    I requested Asian provider then few minutes later came Tina. Korean girl in her late 20 to early 30 with great bolt on and a spinner body. I offered $. 5 for F / s she agreeded. She did a quick LE check and start massaging my back for few minutes. The flip was quick with light nipple play. Then she went straight for a great bbj, a lot of tongue play, before I could even react she climb on and rode me to heaven. Now I maybe adventures but not enough to go BBFS with a provider. After few minutes of Cg I saw my John was wrapped up and I didn't even notice. During the whole process no wrap were open or insight. I guess she must have put one in her vjay. After the whole experience I was relieved knowing we use protection. I was never rush and she massage my back some more after. Her body is solid 8, face is good 7, service was 8. Since I am new to this hobby I didn't ask about the extent of her menu.
    Where exactly is the place? The only thing I get on Google maps is an auto body shop. I drive up Hawthorne Blvd pretty regularly and have never seen it.
    Edit; nevermind. I finally saw it on Google maps, should've been paying better attention

  3. #3583

    Tina the magician

    Hit up HT on my way to the airport, and was greeted by a mamasan. She charged me. 5 for h / h and. 9 for a full. Which I think it was a little expensive for a full so I went with h / h.

    I requested Asian provider then few minutes later came Tina. Korean girl in her late 20 to early 30 with great bolt on and a spinner body. I offered $. 5 for F / s she agreeded. She did a quick LE check and start massaging my back for few minutes. The flip was quick with light nipple play. Then she went straight for a great bbj, a lot of tongue play, before I could even react she climb on and rode me to heaven. Now I maybe adventures but not enough to go BBFS with a provider. After few minutes of Cg I saw my John was wrapped up and I didn't even notice. During the whole process no wrap were open or insight. I guess she must have put one in her vjay. After the whole experience I was relieved knowing we use protection. I was never rush and she massage my back some more after. Her body is solid 8, face is good 7, service was 8. Since I am new to this hobby I didn't ask about the extent of her menu.

  4. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info or a link for this place? I did a BP and CL search and didn't come up with anything.

    Thanks.
    As far as I know they rarely if ever advertise. They're on Sepulveda S. Of Washington Blvd. Very public front entrance.

  5. #3581

    Chiro Care

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHello  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this place on Sepulveda a couple weeks back found it on BP.

    Mamas took. 40 for 30 mins.

    Walked me into my room. Cute face, young, chunky latina girl walked in after.

    40 for HJ 1. For CFS.

    Definitely going back for more soon.
    Do you have contact info or a link for this place? I did a BP and CL search and didn't come up with anything.

    Thanks.

  6. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhello  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this place on Sepulveda a couple weeks back found it on BP.

    Mamas took. 40 for 30 mins.

    Walked me into my room. Cute face, young, chunky latina girl walked in after.

    40 for HJ 1. For CFS.

    Definitely going back for more soon.
    Thanks for the review. I've been meaning to hit up some MPs for awhile now. From personal experience, I've usually just gone straight to CFS after the initial tepid massage. But good to know their pricing tier.

  7. #3579

    Chiro Care

    Checked out this place on Sepulveda a couple weeks back found it on BP.

    Mamas took. 40 for 30 mins.

    Walked me into my room. Cute face, young, chunky latina girl walked in after.

    40 for HJ 1. For CFS.

    Definitely going back for more soon.

  8. #3578

    HT Accupuncture in Inglewood, California

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the HT info? Por Favor!
    There is a $10 discount coupn in local paper for early visits.

    Tell them Raul sent ya. Raul De Tule.

    HT Accupuncture in Inglewood, California.

    11003 Hawthorne Blvd.

    Inglewood, California 90304.

    310-673-0366.

  9. #3577

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by AndOne  [View Original Post]
    After reading some of the reports and went to HT for some Korean action. Was greeted by mamasan and led to a room. I guess you have to request for a kgirl. I Was expecting a kgirl but the girl enter the room was a white girl. So I was like what the he'll but decided to stick with it. She was a curvy girl bit carries her self well with double D on top. Time to time I do enjoy some thick girls. She did quick LE check while giving me a 5 min massage. Since I was there for some fun so didn't mind the quick massage. She is a pleaser and she was very fun for me while I was there. Think her name is Melissa. She is definitely not a clock watcher and aims to please. Since I was her first customer of the day so I went for DATY and it was interesting since she had a pierced clit. I did enjoy licking that clit. LOL. Everything was covered and that's the way I prefer. Started with missionary but switched to multiple positions. She seems to enjoy cowgirl position since she bust before me. Anyhow overall good experience for me at HT. L: 7.5, S: 8.5, A: 8.5. If you like thick girl with big tits she could be for you. I think I'll check this place out for some kgirl action next time. Happy mongering.
    Can you PM me the HT info? Por Favor!

  10. #3576
    The Aroma Thai w / HE people are referencing is the one on Santa Monica Blvd west of the 405.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seafor  [View Original Post]
    Went back and read your message closer.

    Yeah I misread it.

    I think there is another Thai Aroma somewhere that people are referencing? I remember reading some reviews of HJ action and thinking to myself "when had this ever been possible at Thai Aroma? LOL.

    Anyways, if grandma there ever does surprise me with a HE (and if she hasn't in the last few years, she ain't starting anytime soon), I'd go for it just on principle that if her HE game even came close to her legit massage game, I'd probably give up on any other aspect of the hobby and just go there.

    But yeah, legit only in both our experiences at this spot.

  11. #3575

    Feet sole good?

    Hey guys out here on a business trip. Just wondering if anyone knows if feet sole good massage over in Norwalk offers any extras?

    I'm staying over in the Long Beach / Norwalk area if you know of any good massage parlors let me know or we can trade info if you want. I'm from sin city born and raised.

  12. #3574

    Woops

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    This was NO HJ! 100% just legit 100% Thai massage. No Hanky lanky not that I wanted it from the 50 year old.
    Went back and read your message closer.

    Yeah I misread it.

    I think there is another Thai Aroma somewhere that people are referencing? I remember reading some reviews of HJ action and thinking to myself "when had this ever been possible at Thai Aroma? LOL.

    Anyways, if grandma there ever does surprise me with a HE (and if she hasn't in the last few years, she ain't starting anytime soon), I'd go for it just on principle that if her HE game even came close to her legit massage game, I'd probably give up on any other aspect of the hobby and just go there.

    But yeah, legit only in both our experiences at this spot.

  13. #3573

    Claify

    Quote Originally Posted by Seafor  [View Original Post]
    If it's the one that's "upstairs", then yes you got exceptionally lucky. I've been going there for almost 10 years and it's always been legit only, but a FANTASTIC massage (you know, it hurts quite a bit when you're getting it, but you sleep great that night).

    I'd recommend going to buy a lotto ticket, because today this was luck. But congrats.
    This was NO HJ! 100% just legit 100% Thai massage. No Hanky lanky not that I wanted it from the 50 year old.

  14. #3572

    Ht

    After reading some of the reports and went to HT for some Korean action. Was greeted by mamasan and led to a room. I guess you have to request for a kgirl. I Was expecting a kgirl but the girl enter the room was a white girl. So I was like what the he'll but decided to stick with it. She was a curvy girl bit carries her self well with double D on top. Time to time I do enjoy some thick girls. She did quick LE check while giving me a 5 min massage. Since I was there for some fun so didn't mind the quick massage. She is a pleaser and she was very fun for me while I was there. Think her name is Melissa. She is definitely not a clock watcher and aims to please. Since I was her first customer of the day so I went for DATY and it was interesting since she had a pierced clit. I did enjoy licking that clit. LOL. Everything was covered and that's the way I prefer. Started with missionary but switched to multiple positions. She seems to enjoy cowgirl position since she bust before me. Anyhow overall good experience for me at HT. L: 7.5, S: 8.5, A: 8.5. If you like thick girl with big tits she could be for you. I think I'll check this place out for some kgirl action next time. Happy mongering.

  15. #3571

    Kiku

    Went to this spot and boy did I toftt.

    $. 3 out the door with her haggling for more.

    5 for hh fee.

    Girl was old, at least in her late 40's.

    Slender build.

    Korean / Japanese. Said her name was Seven.

    Nice tight dress and smooth legs.

    Gave one of the shittiest massages ever.

    Think she was licking around my ass which I don't really enjoy so I flipped and she.

    Is very clever in the way she avoids BJ. Throws her hair in front of her face and gets junior very sloppy, but her "BBJ" is just an oiled up hand and rubbing jr around her face and cheeks. Asked for FS and she had rubber ready. Again with the "fuck me through my hand and get about 1/2 inch in my actual pussy" kind of treatment. Standing doggy only. Asked for mish and was refused "too big".

    Got tired of it and I finished myself off and she caught the load with a towel.

    Cleaned myself out with alcohol and she brought me a cold towel.

    I'm calling this place a rip-off. Won't return ever. Not for FS, not for BJ l, not at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape