Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 189 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #763

    Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    / rant.

    Okay, I've got to admit that this drives me nuts. I hate when someone asks a question (contributing, senior, or new member) and the response is along the lines of "facebook is your friend. Ccap is your friend, google is your friend" Honestly, there have been a large number of times when I've seen a post about some girl and then someone chimes in asking if anyone has seen her and that's the default answer. I get that there are a number of mongers on here that just bump up their post counts with "let me tell you this completely unrelated story" or "go get it!" posts and that is just who you are, but for Pete's sake here people. Isn't the entire point of the forums to share information to make this safer / more fun for EVERYBODY? If you know that the girl at a notel on 27th and rawson has a pimp in the parking lot and a bad drug habit, why not just say so rather than saying "ccap is your friend" Maybe the guy is on his cell and running low on data, maybe someone is checking at lunch for a quickie and wants some info. This really drives me more nuts than Lefty going on for pages about the Babara Eden look alike that he won't give more information about when asked, or the other guy who 90% of his responses are "go get that pussy" Help each other out guys, seriously.

    Sorry.

    / endrant.
    There are rules about posting personal info about specific court cases, dates, and mug shots. Easier to just look it up and make your own conclusions. I would never see someone unless I know their life story first. Doing your homework you can see if they are violent, into drugs and probably who their dealer / manager is. Most all have a manager. He's the guy who took the pic in the cheap no-tel room. Most all have management. If they don't they soon will. Because they are competing with managers and they don't like competition. I've hooked up with one who spent a few years up the river for murder. Sometimes I like those who have just been released from jail after spending a few months behind bars. They are cleaned up and usually in good health. A few times in my life I was their first stop out of jail and they were super horny. It wasn't about the money, they wanted a man to be with. If I post Ccap or FB is your friend its so you can look up their pictures, both real life and mug shots. Its so you can make your own conclusion regarding their criminal past. They are all into drugs, we know that. But its important to know the severity of their criminal behavior and that is often censored out. If I tell you to look them up on Ccap its not about a divorce or speeding ticket. Its about major felonies you need to know about. But often if I list the provider and their crimes, it will get censored.

  2. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but many providers I've tried to look up don't exactly give their actual names, or real phone numbers that match up to their facebook. Maybe I'm doing something wrong there, but it seems that a lot of providers don't use real information (granted, neither do we so isn't it fair?

    And I'm not saying "Molly Mae has a rap sheet including killing baby lemurs on 12-2 and stabbing her boyfriend Alfonzerelli back in '77" but wouldn't "drug issues and she might get stab you when high" be helpful?
    I guess I just responded because I very recently used that exact response, "FB and CCAP are your best friends here". Her telephone number went straight to her FB page where pictures verified it was the same person and CCAP revealed almost 20 entries. That's the only time I use that response, when the info is very simple and easy to check.

  3. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I get what you are saying but.

    1) Typing a number into FB and a name into CCAP is going to typically be a lot faster than waiting around for a response on the board.

    2) See bullet points 2 and 3 of the posting guidelines. I have no desire to incur the wrath of A2 for posting about someone's record when it's easily available in a less than 5 minute search.

    If I have info that might not be readily available publicly I may PM someone.
    I agree, but many providers I've tried to look up don't exactly give their actual names, or real phone numbers that match up to their facebook. Maybe I'm doing something wrong there, but it seems that a lot of providers don't use real information (granted, neither do we so isn't it fair?

    And I'm not saying "Molly Mae has a rap sheet including killing baby lemurs on 12-2 and stabbing her boyfriend Alfonzerelli back in '77" but wouldn't "drug issues and she might get stab you when high" be helpful?

  4. #760

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    / rant.

    Okay, I've got to admit that this drives me nuts. I hate when someone asks a question (contributing, senior, or new member) and the response is along the lines of "facebook is your friend. Ccap is your friend, google is your friend" Honestly, there have been a large number of times when I've seen a post about some girl and then someone chimes in asking if anyone has seen her and that's the default answer. I get that there are a number of mongers on here that just bump up their post counts with "let me tell you this completely unrelated story" or "go get it!" posts and that is just who you are, but for Pete's sake here people. Isn't the entire point of the forums to share information to make this safer / more fun for EVERYBODY? If you know that the girl at a notel on 27th and rawson has a pimp in the parking lot and a bad drug habit, why not just say so rather than saying "ccap is your friend" Maybe the guy is on his cell and running low on data, maybe someone is checking at lunch for a quickie and wants some info. This really drives me more nuts than Lefty going on for pages about the Babara Eden look alike that he won't give more information about when asked, or the other guy who 90% of his responses are "go get that pussy" Help each other out guys, seriously.

    Sorry.

    / endrant.
    I get what you are saying but.

    1) Typing a number into FB and a name into CCAP is going to typically be a lot faster than waiting around for a response on the board.

    2) See bullet points 2 and 3 of the posting guidelines. I have no desire to incur the wrath of A2 for posting about someone's record when it's easily available in a less than 5 minute search.

    If I have info that might not be readily available publicly I may PM someone.

  5. #759

    FB, CCAP, etc are your friend

    / rant.

    Okay, I've got to admit that this drives me nuts. I hate when someone asks a question (contributing, senior, or new member) and the response is along the lines of "facebook is your friend. Ccap is your friend, google is your friend" Honestly, there have been a large number of times when I've seen a post about some girl and then someone chimes in asking if anyone has seen her and that's the default answer. I get that there are a number of mongers on here that just bump up their post counts with "let me tell you this completely unrelated story" or "go get it!" posts and that is just who you are, but for Pete's sake here people. Isn't the entire point of the forums to share information to make this safer / more fun for EVERYBODY? If you know that the girl at a notel on 27th and rawson has a pimp in the parking lot and a bad drug habit, why not just say so rather than saying "ccap is your friend" Maybe the guy is on his cell and running low on data, maybe someone is checking at lunch for a quickie and wants some info. This really drives me more nuts than Lefty going on for pages about the Babara Eden look alike that he won't give more information about when asked, or the other guy who 90% of his responses are "go get that pussy" Help each other out guys, seriously.

    Sorry.

    / endrant.

  6. #758

    Not that complicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Why not contact Snowden. Most dudes are small fry. Just stay low key and get that pussy and you will be alright.
    Privacy and security become very habitual once you make them part of your life. Always take precautions. The size of the fish is relative.

  7. #757

    Live would be over

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Why not contact Snowden. Most dudes are small fry. Just stay low key and get that pussy and you will be alright.
    If I got caught, my businesses would suffer tremendously. If I had my mugshot online or if people could look that up about me it would not be good. Plus the family part. So yes, it's easy to be incredibly secret. Once you have it set up, it's just turning on your VPN and making sure you see reputable providers.

  8. #756

    Fwiw

    Recently I've posted about 2 providers that currently do not have ads up but have digits available. I've received numerous requests for those digits and supplied most. You don't have to be a Senior to get digits from me; you DO have to be a contributing member. If you have zero posts or 8 posts but they are all questions regarding how to contact someone, you're not getting the digits, at least from me. Even if you're a senior but all 50 posts are questions or "I was going to see her, but. ", the answer is no.

    Get out there and take a couple for the team. SW's, BP, AMPs, whatever. Report back, good, bad or indifferent. Once you have some reports under your belt info will flow more freely.

    HS.

  9. #755

    Very complicated

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Cover your Tracks.

    Buy a visa card, put about 150 in cash on it. Think 150 is the limit before they have to collect social. Then buy a burner phone or add a burner phone app if you don't want ANY info on your cell phone. Then Buy a VPN service. Burn your current USA sex guide account and create a new one right after you create a new email to us to create the account.

    Get a VPN on your phone. These items cover your tracks. Almost completely. If you really want to cover yourself. Create a fake UBER account with your card and use that to get dropped off at the AMP or providers place.
    Why not contact Snowden. Most dudes are small fry. Just stay low key and get that pussy and you will be alright.

  10. #754

    Items to use if you were smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    When you guys join rubmap, sa or other sites how do you pay? Visa card from the gas station?
    Cover your Tracks.

    Buy a visa card, put about 150 in cash on it. Think 150 is the limit before they have to collect social. Then buy a burner phone or add a burner phone app if you don't want ANY info on your cell phone. Then Buy a VPN service. Burn your current USA sex guide account and create a new one right after you create a new email to us to create the account.

    Get a VPN on your phone. These items cover your tracks. Almost completely. If you really want to cover yourself. Create a fake UBER account with your card and use that to get dropped off at the AMP or providers place.

  11. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Dear God, I just escaped from the most excruciatingly dull arrangement date ever. If you correspond with a "Lily" via Craigslist, think twice about it. I could tell from the beginning that her English was broken. All she told me was that she was Asian and 28 years old. Of course, I was all over that like white on Chinese take-out rice.

    As we emailed, it seemed as if there was BF drama. She was really hedging about meeting. To motivate her to act, I coyly suggested that I could lend an ear over coffee. Play the nice guy and sweet talk her a bit. Christ, what did I do?

    We meet and she proceeds to take my offer literally. At best, she's a 5/10 and in her late 30's. Absolutely zero interest in me. Told me straight out she only wanted to talk about her feelings. I had to sit and listen to her BF issues like I was her gay shopping buddy. I could scrub up in a hot shower right now and still not wash the boredom off. It was 15 that felt like forever.
    Thank you I got a good laugh.

  12. #752

    Rubmap payment

    When you guys join rubmap, sa or other sites how do you pay? Visa card from the gas station?

  13. #751
    Dear God, I just escaped from the most excruciatingly dull arrangement date ever. If you correspond with a "Lily" via Craigslist, think twice about it. I could tell from the beginning that her English was broken. All she told me was that she was Asian and 28 years old. Of course, I was all over that like white on Chinese take-out rice.

    As we emailed, it seemed as if there was BF drama. She was really hedging about meeting. To motivate her to act, I coyly suggested that I could lend an ear over coffee. Play the nice guy and sweet talk her a bit. Christ, what did I do?

    We meet and she proceeds to take my offer literally. At best, she's a 5/10 and in her late 30's. Absolutely zero interest in me. Told me straight out she only wanted to talk about her feelings. I had to sit and listen to her BF issues like I was her gay shopping buddy. I could scrub up in a hot shower right now and still not wash the boredom off. It was 15 that felt like forever.

  14. #750

    Code?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    With the push of alderman Donovan & perez & the security patrol happening the last 2 days, big increase of SW's w, h & e,have moved big time to and & some to L. Good luck to all happy hunting & be safe.

    Eagle19.
    Not sure if you are using code or maybe just 1 letter but the site tends to butcher the streets used. May help others to figure out something to use.

  15. #749

    Ginormous beaver

    Yea I know its the bed spread but I can dream about trying to throw grapes in it from accross the room can't I?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27018271372783ddf268adde0cc1eb1e.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape