Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 807 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Dude! You are slacking on new videos!
    Still trying to work Dee Dee to get her to open up to doing video. Getting close with her so probably the next time I see her. Other than that got a trip to Tijuana in a few weeks so been staying low on local SWs and saving up for that. Trust me you'll be seeing plenty of videos soon enough.

  2. #5010

    Thursday South Loop

    Was out here Thursday in the early AM between 1:00 and 3:00, about as quiet as I've ever seen, not much anywhere. L was totally dead, absolutely nothing, only seen 2 BSW on and and G wasn't that great either but it picked up a little in the low numbers before 3 AM almost scooped up a WSW but up close she freaked me out, seen another I liked, looked good but jumped into a van by that laundry. Witnessed yet another high speed chase on G after 2 AM, (3rd time this year) an SUV fleeing with 3 or 4 Sheriffs cars in hot pursuit. Those are so dangerous, I almost got taken out several month ago. Also, G is a disaster for ride quality in the high numbers these days and only getting worse, cruising this hood can be hazardous to your car's suspension so be warned.

  3. #5009

    Jessica

    Awhile back asked if anyone has seen Jessica around. She used give decent massages. Anyway I was cruising the loop and stopped on 21 and Lapham bam out of the blue she jumps in my car. I normally keep the doors locked but not this time. She recognized me but I not her. I finallay did recognize her but my god she was bad. I didn't want to do anything with her but felt sorry to see how she turned out I know I shouldn't have but I gave 30 hoping she will get something to eat but I know better. After that even with lots of talent out I left the area.

  4. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So after getting gas I make trip W on G,after getting gas at speedway at 6 this morning, did not see any visible LE, but what I did notice was 2 security cars parked, 1 facing west parked at 22 & G & 1 parked at 25 & G facing east, watching traffic. My question anyone kno this fairly hot blonde, little longer than shoulder length hair, about 5'7" thin but sexy, while I was heading west passing 22 ng & G she was walking east, but after seeing the second security car at 25 & G I just kept heading west, not back tracking, just in case they had pen & paper, anyone kno her. Thanks. Hapoy hunting & be safe.

    EAGLE 19.
    Yes. If she's the one that used to wear an orange headband all the time. Decent BJ, but covered and EVERYTHING is an upsell.

  5. #5007

    The loop

    So after getting gas I make trip W on G,after getting gas at speedway at 6 this morning, did not see any visible LE, but what I did notice was 2 security cars parked, 1 facing west parked at 22 & G & 1 parked at 25 & G facing east, watching traffic. My question anyone kno this fairly hot blonde, little longer than shoulder length hair, about 5'7" thin but sexy, while I was heading west passing 22 ng & G she was walking east, but after seeing the second security car at 25 & G I just kept heading west, not back tracking, just in case they had pen & paper, anyone kno her. Thanks. Hapoy hunting & be safe.

    EAGLE 19.

  6. #5006

    Pornhub

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Reported about her awhile back along with a topless pic with no face.

    One of the best SW bodies out there but she talks nonstop up until the point you put your dick in mouth until the second you take it out. She uses fast motions when giving BBBJ and had to be directed to slow down. One she slowed down the head was decent.

    She climbed on top for CG and it didn't take long for her to O. Her wetness everywhere. Completely drenched my car seat.

    A good time was had but she was definitely on something. Dropped her back off at 18th and L. No digits as she lost her phone in typical SG fashion.
    Dude! You are slacking on new videos!

  7. #5005

    Hannah bailed on me this afternoon

    Was to hang out with Hannah this afternoon but she texted me saying some guy that only comes around once a year that gives her thousands of dollars texted her so she would have to reschedule with me. Decided to take a stroll through the loop and came across this one. Not sure who or what she is but her rear end does look very nice in those black short shorts. She is black. With long hair and blonde at the ends. Always looking at her phone. Any info on her or whatever it is.

    Got a great pic of her but do not know how to attach it.

  8. #5004

    Dee Dee

    Reported about her awhile back along with a topless pic with no face.

    One of the best SW bodies out there but she talks nonstop up until the point you put your dick in mouth until the second you take it out. She uses fast motions when giving BBBJ and had to be directed to slow down. One she slowed down the head was decent.

    She climbed on top for CG and it didn't take long for her to O. Her wetness everywhere. Completely drenched my car seat.

    A good time was had but she was definitely on something. Dropped her back off at 18th and L. No digits as she lost her phone in typical SG fashion.

  9. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a compliment, but your box is full. I wonder why LOL. Great vid!
    Thanks for the compliment and heads up about my mailbox. Mailbox now cleared.

  10. #5002

    Your box is full

    Tried to send you a compliment, but your box is full. I wonder why LOL. Great vid!

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Sarah this morning to get the holiday off to a good start. She can be a hard one to get ahold of but when you do it's worth it.

    Picked her up and took her to a notel this time. If you saw my last report of her then it's not much more to report. Since we weren't confined to the car this time we were able to do mish. CG great as always. BBBJ top notch. She's always on the top of my list of girls to call. Never disappoints and no clock watching. Video for those who already have access to my vids.

    Happy 4th!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h595b81360bc27

  11. #5001

    Just trying to help

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpes  [View Original Post]
    Only my second SW pickup ever, Hannah this afternoon in the 20's off of and. Cute, brunette spinner, she'd actually be really hot without the typical signs of being on the street too much. Very good BBBJ w / HJ finish, for. 3. Will definitely enjoy again. Easygoing, nice personality. Have digits and will trade for any other cute, mostly clean, spinner types.
    Newer members usually find more success just sharing info rather than try to trade. Hannah has been around quite a while and is very well reviewed on this thread. Her digits are pretty easily available for contributing Seniors.

  12. #5000

    Hannah

    Only my second SW pickup ever, Hannah this afternoon in the 20's off of and. Cute, brunette spinner, she'd actually be really hot without the typical signs of being on the street too much. Very good BBBJ w / HJ finish, for. 3. Will definitely enjoy again. Easygoing, nice personality. Have digits and will trade for any other cute, mostly clean, spinner types.

  13. #4999

    Utr trade

    Quote Originally Posted by BackAtIt8  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't posted I awhile but I wanted to share a couple girls I have as my go too's.

    Maddy: she's this good looking thin brunette I caught off g a few months ago. She's 5'5 brown hair with blonde highlights on the bottom green eyes maybe 120 lbs and no signs of drugs yet. I go over to her place almost every week and rail her out during lunch time. BBBJ. 2 and full for. 4 she loves it but I'd be willing to trade her info for an UTR.

    Mindy: she's been talked about many times here. I finally caught her on g the other night and got some great BBBJ. Got her number and found out she lives in Stallis. Fucked her good the next time for .4 and dropped her back off. She is really good at giving head which I don't cum easily. Hoping to take some pics and vids this next time. If anyone wants to trade I'd prefer UTR girls.
    I havec3 pretty solid ones, love to trade airport area, petite very nice personality, cute & sweet as hell, little H dependency tho,39-40 bbbjcimws, appears lots on the menu, she loves to give & receive iral, doesn't advertise.

    #2 jameson gorgeous 5'9" thin long beautiful legs, bubbly personality, gives great head & multiple positions available, in pewaukee doesn't advertise. No dependency noticed.

    #3 sarah in bayview.

    Petite spinner, light brown hair, loves to suck & fuck. Everything's on the menu, very low budget, loves to smoke weed, but no visible dependency, think she likes hercweed, she lives dfk, giving head & pounding in many positions.

    You said your utr was in waukesha.

    EAGLE 19.

  14. #4998

    Utr trades

    Quote Originally Posted by BackAtIt8  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't posted I awhile but I wanted to share a couple girls I have as my go too's.

    Maddy: she's this good looking thin brunette I caught off g a few months ago. She's 5'5 brown hair with blonde highlights on the bottom green eyes maybe 120 lbs and no signs of drugs yet. I go over to her place almost every week and rail her out during lunch time. BBBJ. 2 and full for. 4 she loves it but I'd be willing to trade her info for an UTR.

    Mindy: she's been talked about many times here. I finally caught her on g the other night and got some great BBBJ. Got her number and found out she lives in Stallis. Fucked her good the next time for .4 and dropped her back off. She is really good at giving head which I don't cum easily. Hoping to take some pics and vids this next time. If anyone wants to trade I'd prefer UTR girls.
    Hello BackAtlt8,I have 3 ones by the airport, one in pewaukee if you don't have her number, gorgeous 5'9" thin very nice sweet girl, awesome legs & gives great head jameson & sarah in bayview, petite spinner light brown hair, most everything on the nenu, very low budget hard to believe don't over pay, jameson a little more, girl by the airport 39-40 will do.

    EAGLE 19.

  15. #4997

    Lather, rinse, repeat.

    Went on a recon run today around 10 AM. Not a SW in sight except one BSW. Two uncles conversing in the lot next to the whorehouse on 13th and G. Loop to the other east west streets in the southern stroll. No action there either. Did my last sweep of G at approximately 1045. About 5 SW's near the corner of 23rd right under the brand new surviellance camera. Talk about brazen exclamation a couple of loan SW's over towards the mid teens. No one really worth scooping at the time though.

    Stay safe, Zealot out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape