Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,521 to 26,535 of 27920
-
07-31-17 23:35 #1400Regular Member

Posts: 4Seen her twice, asked about bb on second visit, wanted an extra $$. I said no. She's not a bad time though, doubt I will go back.
Originally Posted by ZoomZoomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 00:56 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel on exoticNia from TNA?
Do you guys have any info on exoticNia from TNA? Dreaming of a date soon.
-
07-31-17 00:06 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 138[Deleted by Admin]
I was not opening a political discussion. I answered his question to avoid one.
A2
-
07-30-17 23:17 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 137We just chatted and played with Fiv till she was dripping wet. She commented it's usually an upcharge & I said that's ok I don't need to but I never cip only on belly. She said ok which is what we did. For round two after sloppy BBBJ she just jumped on top without any prompt. Got lucky I guess.
Originally Posted by WillyN
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 02:13 #1396Regular Member

Posts: 9Oh man, saw her a couple of months ago, if only I'd known! Negotiated with an upcharge, or just "turn on the charm"?
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 01:03 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 1403Hard to get a hold of. Don't answer phone and only respond to text once a day!
Originally Posted by AjLove609
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 23:27 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 606It's not legal in Vegas. Or Clark County, NV.
Originally Posted by ImRainMan
[View Original Post]
Not legal in the Reno area either.
-
07-29-17 19:42 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 85Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas. Legally operated brothels only exist in a few counties, Clark County is not one of them.
Originally Posted by ImRainMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 18:54 #1392Banned Member

Posts: 11Not in Vegas itself
Strictly regulated brothels operate legally in isolated rural areas, away from the majority of Nevada's population. Prostitution is illegal in the following counties: Clark (which contains Las Vegas), Washoe (which contains Reno), Douglas, and Lincoln. . As of August 2013, there are 19 brothels in Nevada.
Originally Posted by ImRainMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 17:09 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 138That's always the challenge, but it would be easier if it were legal. Providers are much less likely to report it for fear of implicating themselves. In the article there are descriptions of a provider being robbed and stabbed by a 'hobbyist'. Hobbyists who do that are certainly a minority (just like providers who run scams and try to rob and trick hobbyists), but they make all of us look bad.
Originally Posted by ImRainMan
[View Original Post]
It infuriates me when I hear about hobbyists abusing or otherwise mistreating providers. They're a person just like anyone else. If a hobbyist has a bad experience just describe it on a forum like this and move on. We know what to expect from providers who have been around awhile and have a reputation.
-
07-29-17 16:22 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 1403Actually it's illegal in Vegas. Las Vegas county to be specific. The rest of Nevada sure it's legal.
Originally Posted by ImRainMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 14:19 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 137Shay Shalya-tna
Pros-very nice and accommodating, BBFS allowed. Cons-piercings in every possible location of interest, which isn't my preference for GFE.
-
07-29-17 14:09 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 4Readyjamie
Has anyone seen Readyjamie recently? What did you think?
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-need/50635123
-
07-28-17 02:03 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 138To be fair some providers are involved out of desperation, coercion (pimps), substance abuse, or have no other option (criminal record, etc.), but as hobbyists that isn't our fault. If a provider truly wants to leave the work I'm entirely in favor of having resources available (counseling, education, housing assistance, etc.), but the reality is you can't save everyone. We aren't the ones who put them in their situation, so I agree that as long as we don't abuse of mistreat them it's one-sided and unfair to target us.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
As far as pimps and predator-hobbyists who abuse, rob, or otherwise mistreat providers, LE should absolutely go after and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. As you say, this would be easier if it were legal. Even where it's legal it's my understanding some of this still happens, but to a lesser degree than where it's illegal.
And yeah, it's still fundamentally consensual sex among adults. It shouldn't be regarded as criminal just because of the money aspect.
-
07-27-17 19:25 #1386Banned Member

Posts: 451TeslaCruise
Yup. Scroll down a little and you will see the post where she requested this rate. .
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



