Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 660 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8583

    Re Newport

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    I've been around the CT scene for a number or years now, but don't post a ton. Only when I feel I have something meaningful to add. Hoping you guys can help me out.

    I will be heading to Newport on business on Thursday this week, will have a hotel and would like to see someone while I'm there. Was browsing BP and came across a couple ladies who advertise the Newport area:

    This spinner, fantastic ass.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-relax/7857088

    And this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ve-fun/7827538

    Caught my eye. Any of you guys have experience with either? I would be grateful for your help. Pics attached.

    Kwagmire.
    Never met either one, but I'd be very careful on the first one. She looks very young, 18 can easily be 16. A whole woerld of trouble. Play safe. Just my two cents.

  2. #8582

    Something special

    Whats up guys, I've been looking for a girl who will give a rim job / handjob combo for a long time now. Was wondering if such a girl exists around here? I know I don't have a ton of reviews bit its only because I have only scene the girl that have a million reviews already. Thanks for the help to find my unicorn LOL.

  3. #8581
    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I usually post in the new bedford ma section but I keep tabs on the providence BP listings from time to time. This girls posted for a long time in pawtucket but it seems she has moved to fall river. Always had a bit of a thing for her but she was too far for my to take the plunge. I was wondering if anyone here has experience they can offer? She usually deletes her ads so it was hard to find if she's been reviewed here or not. Thanks!
    She has been discussed here in the past. I had a run-in with her several years ago, which I reported before. I cut and pasted that below. Hope this helps!

    I just noticed this post and the other responses to it--so I figured I'd report my experience with her, too. I went to see her about 3 years ago. She went by Bubbles then. I pre-negotiated a bareback fuck, and she agreed to it by text. When I arrived, before I gave her the money, she laid rules on me, and told me she will never fuck bareback, and that she never agreed. She might not have. It may have been her pimp I was texting. So after she reneged on the agreement, I just walked out. No services rendered, but at least I didn't lose any $. So you might want to take this behavior into account?

  4. #8580

    Ashley / Bubblez

    Met with her a while back. Was working with a black girl out of a sketchy hotel on the EP / Pawtucket line.

    I get in the room and the other girl heads to the bathroom.

    I look over and there is clearly heroin on the nightstand. When I asked her WTF it was she said it was salt. Hm. No.

    She turns the lights off and lays a sheet on the bed and gets undressed and she has track marks on her legs. I called her on it and she said it was from shaving. Bullshit. I asked for my money back (I know. Dumb on my end) and she refused. So I took the hit and left. I'd avoid this one at all costs. If you search online youll see that some of the pics she used to post have the track marks clearly visible.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I usually post in the new bedford ma section but I keep tabs on the providence BP listings from time to time. This girls posted for a long time in pawtucket but it seems she has moved to fall river. Always had a bit of a thing for her but she was too far for my to take the plunge. I was wondering if anyone here has experience they can offer? She usually deletes her ads so it was hard to find if she's been reviewed here or not. Thanks!

  5. #8579

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I usually post in the new bedford ma section but I keep tabs on the providence BP listings from time to time. This girls posted for a long time in pawtucket but it seems she has moved to fall river. Always had a bit of a thing for her but she was too far for my to take the plunge. I was wondering if anyone here has experience they can offer? She usually deletes her ads so it was hard to find if she's been reviewed here or not. Thanks!
    She has been reviewed on this board by myself and other members. The worse provider I have ever seen I saw her about 2 years ago. She has a pimp and she slides the money to him under the door (told me it was her girl she works with) but it was her pimp. Do not waste your time or money on this girl.

  6. #8578
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#providence / reviews /4157421804/21227071 sorry. Thought I posted the link. Cannot recall location other than she was in prov.
    I met up with her last year also, she happened to be in my town, her car broke down. Picked her up at the mechanic and got a cardate CBJ. She's real seems nice enough but I do recall seeing a news article published about her concerning a dispute with another woman and a knife was involved. She battles demons from time to time and a facebook search will confirm these findings. Just be cautious. P.S. She photographes very well. 9 in person maybe a 7.

  7. #8577
    Hello everyone, I usually post in the new bedford ma section but I keep tabs on the providence BP listings from time to time. This girls posted for a long time in pawtucket but it seems she has moved to fall river. Always had a bit of a thing for her but she was too far for my to take the plunge. I was wondering if anyone here has experience they can offer? She usually deletes her ads so it was hard to find if she's been reviewed here or not. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 649b7e52390e97aff38d10377ba6842a.jpg‎   7542bd54cca257c4d258faae0e27f611.jpg‎  

  8. #8576
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ks-now/7358288

    There's no way this girl is real. Anyone ever try her? If so, have any details?
    If you believe that's actually the girl who's going to be answering that ad, I've got this bridge for sale...

  9. #8575

    Is Honey for real?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ks-now/7358288

    There's no way this girl is real. Anyone ever try her? If so, have any details?

  10. #8574
    https://escortbabylon.net/#providence / reviews /4157421804/21227071 sorry. Thought I posted the link. Cannot recall location other than she was in prov.

  11. #8573

    Anyone have experience with this Newport BP girl?

    I've been around the CT scene for a number or years now, but don't post a ton. Only when I feel I have something meaningful to add. Hoping you guys can help me out.

    I will be heading to Newport on business on Thursday this week, will have a hotel and would like to see someone while I'm there. Was browsing BP and came across a couple ladies who advertise the Newport area:

    This spinner, fantastic ass.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-relax/7857088

    And this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ve-fun/7827538

    Caught my eye. Any of you guys have experience with either? I would be grateful for your help. Pics attached.

    Kwagmire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails link 1.jpg‎   link 1a.jpg‎   link 2.jpg‎  

  12. #8572

    Destiny is still the best BBJCIM out there!

    No one else can get me there as quickly as her. And for the price. I think she must've hit a slump or been getting burned out for a little while there cause something just wasn't quite the same for a while but I'm back "schilling" again cause seems like she's back on point.

  13. #8571

    Babylon

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#providence / post /4157421804/21227071/21516898.

    Backpage deleted there escort section so can't find post by her, but she's on babylon. Anyways I had hit her up the night before she told me 80 for qv and everything. I ended up asking for an appointment in the morning so scheduled for 11 am. She was running late "needs to get her rental" . Before I left I asked if she could do 60 since I was far. She said yes just get her and her friend coffes from dunkin. Did that pulled up. I called her when I arrived she asked where I was. She made me walk a little probably trying to observe me? Idk. Said hey over here she greeted me. She was very pretty and I was happy. She was in a nice dress. She had a friend there I greeted and gave her the coffee. Blonde tells me lets go upstairs. I leave the currency on the dresser she tells me to get undressed and lay down. Her body is a little run down compared to pics but not that much. Still pretty hot. CBJ with sexy eye contact. And then started to ride me I honestly wasnt going to last more than a minute (LOL) so icasked if I could bend her over. She has a great ass. Pounded for a a good minute or 2 and came in her with protect obv. She sucked the condom off after. She hugged me and gave me a ciggarate and walked me out telling me to have a good day LOL. She was my 3rd escort. This is my first review sorry for lengthy post.
    What girl or name. Location.

  14. #8570

    Working Link for the Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#providence / post /4157421804/21227071/21516898.

    Backpage deleted there escort section so can't find post by her, but she's on babylon. Anyways I had hit her up the night before she told me 80 for qv and everything. I ended up asking for an appointment in the morning so scheduled for 11 am. She was running late "needs to get her rental" . Before I left I asked if she could do 60 since I was far. She said yes just get her and her friend coffes from dunkin. Did that pulled up. I called her when I arrived she asked where I was. She made me walk a little probably trying to observe me? Idk. Said hey over here she greeted me. She was very pretty and I was happy. She was in a nice dress. She had a friend there I greeted and gave her the coffee. Blonde tells me lets go upstairs. I leave the currency on the dresser she tells me to get undressed and lay down. Her body is a little run down compared to pics but not that much. Still pretty hot. CBJ with sexy eye contact. And then started to ride me I honestly wasnt going to last more than a minute (LOL) so icasked if I could bend her over. She has a great ass. Pounded for a a good minute or 2 and came in her with protect obv. She sucked the condom off after. She hugged me and gave me a ciggarate and walked me out telling me to have a good day LOL. She was my 3rd escort. This is my first review sorry for lengthy post.
    I have not seen her, just posting the link.


    https://escortbabylon.net/#!/providence/photos/4157421804/21227071


    -BH.

  15. #8569

    It was last year. My first review

    https://escortbabylon.net/#providence / post /4157421804/21227071/21516898.

    Backpage deleted there escort section so can't find post by her, but she's on babylon. Anyways I had hit her up the night before she told me 80 for qv and everything. I ended up asking for an appointment in the morning so scheduled for 11 am. She was running late "needs to get her rental" . Before I left I asked if she could do 60 since I was far. She said yes just get her and her friend coffes from dunkin. Did that pulled up. I called her when I arrived she asked where I was. She made me walk a little probably trying to observe me? Idk. Said hey over here she greeted me. She was very pretty and I was happy. She was in a nice dress. She had a friend there I greeted and gave her the coffee. Blonde tells me lets go upstairs. I leave the currency on the dresser she tells me to get undressed and lay down. Her body is a little run down compared to pics but not that much. Still pretty hot. CBJ with sexy eye contact. And then started to ride me I honestly wasnt going to last more than a minute (LOL) so icasked if I could bend her over. She has a great ass. Pounded for a a good minute or 2 and came in her with protect obv. She sucked the condom off after. She hugged me and gave me a ciggarate and walked me out telling me to have a good day LOL. She was my 3rd escort. This is my first review sorry for lengthy post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape