Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 409 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2846

    Table Shower

    So, let me start by saying I love the table shower part of the massage parlor experience.

    Love to lay there while a cute girl washes me. It is like I am an old school king with his servants to wash him.

    And, I think the girls like us to be clean before they put their hands all over us.

    But, a recent trip to Matteson resulted in me getting a rash on my chest.

    I can only assume it was from that table shower mat which has been the same for as long as I can remember.

    It is similar to the old wrestling mats in high school. If they are not cleaned well, fungus grows on them.

    Anyway, it sucks, but I may opt for no shower or ask for one standing up, next time.

  2. #2845
    There is no need to defend these ladies. I'm sure she would not care either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlima  [View Original Post]
    People are on here to give "their" experience. One may have an excellent time and one may not, different strokes for different folks! Also, didn't seem like "bashing" in the post, just calling out of as stated "non truths" of the ad. I'm sure most here don't appreciate false advertising. Didn't seem like an attack on her character, just the service he recieved.

  3. #2844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Spa Paris - Nyesha

    Young, sexy body, cute face, and a GREAT massage but I will not be seeing her again.

    1) I had to prepay. She said that those were the new house rules because someone skipped out without paying.

    2) All business little fun. I always try and strike out getting extras but she has no eroticism to her. I let happy but felt shorted on fun.

  4. #2843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 190
    People are on here to give "their" experience. One may have an excellent time and one may not, different strokes for different folks! Also, didn't seem like "bashing" in the post, just calling out of as stated "non truths" of the ad. I'm sure most here don't appreciate false advertising. Didn't seem like an attack on her character, just the service he recieved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutenberg469  [View Original Post]
    Seems a little defensive and on the attack. I just gave my experience; there was no 'bashing'. I don't want to get into it, albeit I'm also a vet and have a few years on you. Don't see how that means beans to this. My parting comment on gabby is this. Her advertisements on BP look NOTHING like her. She should just post her true pics, face, body et al. The thing that did not go my way was misrepresentation of herself in her ads. If she does not want to post her face, then camouflage it, but have true pics of body et al. And you may argue that how she looks does not matter as it is the massage that matters. Then she does not need to post ads that make her look more seductive and attractive. And I doubt many on here would disagree with this.

  5. #2842

    Defensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    Everybody has their own preferences as to whom they want to massage them. Looks have nothing to do who how nice a person is (besides Gabby just had a baby a short time ago) and how that make you feel while getting the massage. If you don't like the way she looks that's your prerogative but don't bash her for non truths. I've had many massages from her and never detected any body odor. She has always treated me like a friend and someone you like to see again and again. I'm a veteran who has been through many different massage parlors in my days. She is as nice of a person as you're going to meet. Someone who really cares about you and how things are going for you. I'm in my late 50's so maybe when your able to relax with someone it make it easier for you. No one is going to gorse you to see her but don't bash her because things didn't go your way. Hope you find someone or somewhere else that's up to snuff for your liking. And to BM392 I have more reviews coming just be patient.
    Seems a little defensive and on the attack. I just gave my experience; there was no 'bashing'. I don't want to get into it, albeit I'm also a vet and have a few years on you. Don't see how that means beans to this. My parting comment on gabby is this. Her advertisements on BP look NOTHING like her. She should just post her true pics, face, body et al. The thing that did not go my way was misrepresentation of herself in her ads. If she does not want to post her face, then camouflage it, but have true pics of body et al. And you may argue that how she looks does not matter as it is the massage that matters. Then she does not need to post ads that make her look more seductive and attractive. And I doubt many on here would disagree with this.

  6. #2841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday and found new younger talent. The massage was really good and left happy. Will return if the new talent stays.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...10-10/52140787
    I did not do so well. Went here tonight and it started out promising however in the end I did not leave HAPPY. My massage was okay but not as good as M Spa or Healthy Spa in when it was open. I may give them another try later. BTW my MT was in her 40's I would say. Two others working but did not get a look at their faces.

  7. #2840

    M Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse312  [View Original Post]
    When I go to any AMP I always play dumb when I first walk in and ask about prices and if the girl in the front is not to my liking I will ask if another girl is there and ask to see her. I've only walked out M once due to no one suitable being available. Looks make all the difference to me. Some guys can close their eyes and imagine Kate Upton stroking them but I have a bad imagination.
    I usually do the same, but this time I had very little time and actually needed a massage. I usually never walked out of M as they had the younger talent in the area. Are you saying there are better options at the new Fortune? If not I will totally avoid in the future.

  8. #2839

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerquick  [View Original Post]
    Do they have table shower?
    No table shower but do have a stand up one. I got the impressions that no one was going to help with the cleaning when offered a shower and it would only cut into massage time.

  9. #2838
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerquick  [View Original Post]
    Do they have table shower?
    I do not think so but not 100% sure.

  10. #2837
    Do they have table shower?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday and found new younger talent. The massage was really good and left happy. Will return if the new talent stays.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...10-10/52140787

  11. #2836

    New masseuse

    Stopped by yesterday and found new younger talent. The massage was really good and left happy. Will return if the new talent stays.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...10-10/52140787

  12. #2835

    Gabby

    Everybody has their own preferences as to whom they want to massage them. Looks have nothing to do who how nice a person is (besides Gabby just had a baby a short time ago) and how that make you feel while getting the massage. If you don't like the way she looks that's your prerogative but don't bash her for non truths. I've had many massages from her and never detected any body odor. She has always treated me like a friend and someone you like to see again and again. I'm a veteran who has been through many different massage parlors in my days. She is as nice of a person as you're going to meet. Someone who really cares about you and how things are going for you. I'm in my late 50's so maybe when your able to relax with someone it make it easier for you. No one is going to gorse you to see her but don't bash her because things didn't go your way. Hope you find someone or somewhere else that's up to snuff for your liking. And to BM392 I have more reviews coming just be patient.

  13. #2834

    Massage by Bears Camp

    Visited the place on the street where I expected to see nuns living.

    Nice massage.

    Woman was a little older, maybe 35 ish.

    Very nice, good English.

    Good hand shake as I left.

    $ damage.

  14. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    So wait, you paid 60 for SS?
    What I do is this. If they try to grab my hand to make me SS, I will do that for 10 or 20 seconds. I pretend I'm shy or embarrassed. They end up jacking me.

    Works everytime. I've had success at this location too.

  15. #2832

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    All but one of your reviews are on GabbyYou arent helping her at all, especially when most people of this board already know about her.
    This guy is such an f-ing shil of gabby. I expected she might be bigger. About a month ago everything else was coming up NADA for me. So I decided to take a chance. Sorry, but she is huge, body odor, and was not a pleasant 1/2 hour experience by any stretch of imagination. In fact, I could not muster the imagination needed and finally said don't worry about it. I like Paris, although she is rarely there. Kim was good. And a few others. But Paris seriously needs to get some better talent, and post accurate pictures on website. I, like many others, could make this a regular stop, if some reasonably attractive ladies worked there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape