Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,096 to 28,110 of 37633
-
07-28-17 10:19 #9538Senior Member

Posts: 65Lucy
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/29251310
Had a dream with lucy. Easy on the eyes. Nice smile. Probably a 36 D. Should be late 30's.
Massage was therapeutic grade, would rate 7/10. 20 minutes past the massage comes the turn. Absolutely no teasing. Asks $ for FS. Does not undress fully. Just pops out the twins.; lifted the short skirt.
A 1 min OK CBJ followed by cow girl. 1 min past, she wants missionary. Fake noises, Not much into it. Just wanted to finish.
Overall a very Average experience. In and out in 45 minutes. Will not repeat. YMMV.
Damage. 6+$. Beware of her sharp finger nails. You can get easily scratched.
-
07-27-17 21:39 #9537Banned Member

Posts: 233Nope. Not a single person here.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom74
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 19:17 #9536Senior Member

Posts: 158I was there earlier today and ran into Jim Fouts. He said he has issues with his feet among other things. He went on to say that it was about time Warren had a therapeutic foot massage center.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 18:11 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 39Faith
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0167/12363522
Anyone seen her?
-
07-27-17 16:57 #9534Senior Member

Posts: 103Health Foot Spa Center in Warren
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-5591/22651286
Just noticed this today. Has anyone tried it out? I RTFF but didn't see any reports. I can TOFTT but thought I'd ask here first. Be safe!
-
07-27-17 10:39 #9533Senior Member

Posts: 94See 9035
Cindy was reviewed in post 9035. I have avoided her because of that.
Originally Posted by Marvel1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 10:36 #9532Senior Member

Posts: 270Offered
At least you were given the option for a finish. When the massage was over my masseuse just left room.
Originally Posted by LeftHand44
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 10:00 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 64Cindy
I seem to recall a "meh" review of Cindy some months back. I frequent Saigon and either see Ebony or Tiffany, I don't know if I have ever seen another woman aside from them.
Originally Posted by JayJay123
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 09:53 #9530Senior Member

Posts: 612You had me at "growth by asshole!
Originally Posted by SalaMander
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 08:09 #9529Senior Member

Posts: 176Garden City
I stopped by last month. Very expensive. I figured what the heck and paid the 100 and rec'd an ok massage from a good looking white girl. Guessing age is 35. After the flip she offer HJ finish. Tipped 40. Too expensive for my taste.
Originally Posted by Nyybry
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 23:58 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 103Like Mikki
In Detroit again, but can't make it to Hawaii. Is there a spa or provider in the city who could compare to Mikki?
Old timers know what I'm talking about.
Pm is fine.
As my token I would recommend the place on 8 mile, not far from 75. I had the lady with a weird growth by her asshole.
It was mechanical, but got it done. House fee plus buck forty I think. Mama gave me shower, she was nice.
Cheers.
-
07-26-17 18:30 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 44Intel on Cindy at Saigon
I called up Tiffany (of Saigon Spa fame) the other day and it was her, Ebony, and Cindy. I'm not familiar with Cindy. Anyone have any intel?
-
07-26-17 07:17 #9526Regular Member

Posts: 22Audrey
I've seen her more times than I can count she gives a decent massage but a few extra bucks goes a long way she is more than fine treat her right guys.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy000
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 11:09 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 27Thank you
Thank you. I'll make an appointment!
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 11:08 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 27Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






