Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10152

    Strike

    I'm tired of these old leather jackets working in Nova AMPs. I'm on strike, who's with me?

  2. #10151

    Add Two More AMPs to the Avoid List

    Doing Reston today and yesterday. Had two hours to kill both days. Visited two pathetic AMPs.

    1. Euphoria across from Reston gold course. Provider gave the worst massage I have ever received. She was incredibly weak. No make up late 30's. Hair pulled back. Frumpy look. Gave up and said light massage. Which is the key trigger word for get to business down there. She refused to allow me to flip over. WTF. This is not acceptable. After arguing with her. Told her get lost. Then told Mamasan she not advertise on BP and Craigslist with bogus ads. Damage: $40 for 20 minutes.

    2. Today, Zenith Massage AMP right behind what used to be Fudruckers. Did 4 Hands. Advertise on BP. Again no standard finish. Gave me attitude when I asked how much longer. She said. We are done. I said. Nice try. 10 more minutes left. Both were Grannys. Late 50's. Offered a Cnote+ 20 tip for mouth and hand action. Said we don't do that. These AMPs that advertise on BP, need to be ignored and put out of business that do not offer standard finish. Gave both 20 tip since that is what they provided. Both started to argue, told them again. You should not be in business. Service equal to mall pedicure. Not an erotic massage.

    RTC and Herndon massage were both good at one point. Will hit up both next week. Happy Hunting.

  3. #10150

    Forget about Fairfax City

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Went to two of the AMPs on main street. First one is closest to the Dominos. 40 something, flat chested / flat butt. Good attitude. Roaming. Unfortunately, she asked that I finish my self and while she had a vice grip on my jewels which lowered standard TIP. Damage 60/35. Four blocks down. In Medical office building. 30 something Provider. Cute. Bad vibes that was going to be legit. A little roaming, I removed towel. She was not happy about that. Argued about towel. Otherwise legit. 45/20.
    You are unlikely to find much if anything worthwhile in the way of extracurriculars within the confines of the City of Fairfax. My guess is that the police and court presence makes it a no-man's land.

  4. #10149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    With TCCC / FCCC closed for biz, GFE / FS is very very hard to come by in NOVA AMPs. Or ridiculously expensive. Was quoted 270 at an Herndon Elden St AMP a few months back. If you are talking about providers who are independent that's not an AMP dude.
    You either misread my post or I wasn't clear enough. My massage reference was for legit-only massage at 50-60 per hour. My GFE or near-GFE reference was for indie providers.

    What I thought was clear throughout in my post was that I think FS AMPs are not a good value. So I'm not quite sure why you think I would recommend following up a legit AMP session with one at a FS AMP.

    But, for the sake of clarity, indie FS providers are generally a better value than AMP girls, IMHO. And that's especially true when you factor in the time and hassle involved in making the drive to PG County and back.

  5. #10148

    Angel Therapy

    I'm a little disappointed writing this, but hate to report that my regulars at AT are gone and new ladies are in. Anywho, on to my dream. This time around, I dreamed that Lisa opened the door, greeted me with a smile and escorted me to the room. Asked for the duration, responded with a full hour, handed $ and was never given anything back (shouldve gotted. 2 back). Step into the room, ask for my. 2 , gives me a cute smile and says that's for tip later. I figured, okay. Well this should be interesting.

    Remember, I had asked for a full hour. TS was lackluster, borderline rushed, back on to table, massage was awful, and asks me to turn around within 30 min of session. I'm still seeing this dream half full and thinking, well maybe she wants to get into the extracurriculars. Gets undressed, rushes the finish, midway stops and reminds me that I'm to take care of her, and at that point I'm speechless. Finish the job, I slid. 4 under my pillow looking to leave and never come back, she stops me on my way out and schools me that my tip was bad and she expected more (total of 1. 6).

    Anywho, unless I read more positive reviews, I'm unlikely to go there again.

  6. #10147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Huh??

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisMorris  [View Original Post]
    Please PM the details.

    Also I dreamt of going back to Him or Her Spa and this time I drew Isabella. She was very talkative and her massage was fantastic. But the ST was amazing. She has me rock solid in no time and she started talking dirty to me. OMG her sexy voice was amazing as she continued to relax me for 20 minutes. Afterwards, I sat in the room talking to her for over 30 minutes. She was amazing!
    Who or what is the "Him or Her Spa"?

    Watta confusion!

  7. #10146

    Fairfax Angel

    I just left Angels very disappointed. This place has always to me had higher then nova standards regarding younger girls that look good, well I guess the nova cursed has reached them.

    I have been busy blowing money with SA and not doing the AMP scene so it's been awhile, but trying to save money I went back to the AMP's hoping for good times. I have been reading this forum like crazy trying to find a good place, but with most posters talking in such code and secrecy I had really no idea what I would find.

    Enough with my rant crap and on to my dream! I went inside and was met by a kind older woman who demanded the money at the entrance. I asked her who was working and she said Cindy, I don't know who Cindy is, but at least it's not this kind older woman.

    I get to the room and strip down, In comes my provided the kindly old grandma I met at the entrance who collected my money. I was already naked! I was stuck and I told her my shoulders need work. I was disappointed but figure let me get my shoulders worked on with a HE and I'll be out.

    She completely ignored my request and only did the light finger touch and went right for me balls. Yes of course it felt nice, but not what I needed first. I tried to make small talk and found out her name is Lisa, she is pushing 60 and has no boobs or ass. On the flip I was so not interested that I had to spice things up to get excited. I asked her about an expanded menu and I request blow by blow account of her day so far. She held out her hand and said how much. I was thinking honestly if I met you outside I wouldn't let you blow me for free, but since I was in the moment I offered her (75). She bulked at that and I was like (100) shaking her head that was too cheap. I said well next time I'll just bring more and had to really close my eyes and imagine someone else just to blow my nose.

    Got dressed and was asked about the tip with hand out. I pointed behind me the tip was on the table. I guess on a day off I'll need to take a trip to Pg to see any talent. What I don't understand is this, Northern Virginia is loaded with money. If you had a AMP with young hot girls like back in the old days those places and girls would be making good money. We have AMPs and know lots of rules with the county, but if places would get younger talent and stop recruiting from nursing homes we would all be a lot better.

  8. #10145

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    For mongers who live close enough to PG County to make the trip without too much trouble, that's certainly an option. But many live in parts of NOVA where it's just not worth the time and effort to make that trek.

    Besides, visiting a FS AMP in PG County will generally set you back 80 for the house fee and 100-120 for the tip. For that you hope to receive an average-to-good massage (maybe 30 minutes worth) and the same quality of extras. If you have good intel, or if you've visited enough to warrant a little special treatment, you might be fortunate enough to get a GFE or near-GFE session.

    But in NOVA I can get an outstanding legit massage for 50-60 for a full hour. Then I can visit a GFE or near-GFE provider for 100-140 for 30 minutes. So I can get 90 minutes of enjoyment, instead of just 60 minutes, for about the same or even less $. And taking that option means I don't have to spend time in traffic to and from PG County. Another advantage is that I can visit whenever I want, even if I only have a small window of opportunity.

    To each their own, of course. Just wanted to make the point that the value proposition of PGC vs NOVA is not black and white and depends on several variables.
    With TCCC / FCCC closed for biz, GFE / FS is very very hard to come by in NOVA AMPs. Or ridiculously expensive. Was quoted 270 at an Herndon Elden St AMP a few months back. If you are talking about providers who are independent that's not an AMP dude.

  9. #10144

    AMPs near George Mason

    Went to two of the AMPs on main street. First one is closest to the Dominos. 40 something, flat chested / flat butt. Good attitude. Roaming. Unfortunately, she asked that I finish my self and while she had a vice grip on my jewels which lowered standard TIP. Damage 60/35. Four blocks down. In Medical office building. 30 something Provider. Cute. Bad vibes that was going to be legit. A little roaming, I removed towel. She was not happy about that. Argued about towel. Otherwise legit. 45/20.

  10. #10143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by NeRomancer  [View Original Post]
    After overdoing it with the gym and hiking back-to-back I was genuinely in pain. After exploring around a bit I just could not get a legitimate appointment anytime soon. I went to GR**P*and and I saw this place advertised a Vichy Shower and Massage for. 8 When I called the place the woman really did not understand that I was trying to claim a voucher so she told me that should give me both a full body and shower for. 7 I just returned my. 8 and drove that evening to FF Massage in Manassas. I was a bit confused as there is another location near Dulles. When I got there I spoke to the front desk woman and then another younger girl probably in her late 20's or early 30's took me to the room. She barely spoke any english so, our conversation was one-two-three word phrases. I got underdressed and she asked me "soft, medium, hard" I chose hard and boy did she give me a great massage. Initially, she laid a towel on me and proceeded to massage with it but as we went on she hinted at touching my skin and uncovered more gradually while she continued massaging. Eventually the towel came off and then she stared oiling me up and giving more of the great massage. On the flip she oiled me up and slowly approached but not touching. Then she led my hand and motioned me to finish. I asked and tried taking her hand but she refused. So after I finished- she cleaned me off and we headed to the shower. Never having a shower I did not know what to expect so I was surprised on her thoroughness. I spend about 1:15 min there and I gave her. 3 tip. She had a cup of water waiting for me before I left. Overall, my muscles were jello and my pains immediately gone. I got out of her that there are only two girls at this location and her name was Jin.
    Just a few observations since you said this was your 1st AMP experience. Generally I've found that places using Groupon to attract new customers are almost always legit. There are occasional exceptions but, IME, that's usually the case. AMPs that offer extras tend to get enough business through regular advertising channels, like BP. And if they run a special on their own they don't have to split the $ with Groupon.

    Also, many legit asian masseuses have a very relaxed attitude toward nudity. They will start the session using a towel as they get the muscles loosened up and then, when they switch to massage oil or cream, it's not unusual for the towel to get pulled down or tossed to the side. I mention this because if that happens it shouldn't be taken as an indication that any extras will be offered. The towel usually goes back on when you flip and, if they understand you're looking for a finish, some legit masseuses will allow self-service by the client but many will not and they might be surprised or even offended if you push the issue.

    For some legit places, IF you become a regular customer, and IF the masseuse likes you, she might decide to participate more actively. OTOH, you could visit multiple times and get nothing more than the exact same experience. So my suggestion is to repeat only if you really like the massage as anything more is a crapshoot. For AMPs that reliably offer extras, just RTFF or do a search for names and areas of interest.

  11. #10142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonn1233  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a standard nova finish I moved from dfw texas and they were everywhere. They only charged 40-60 $ out here it seems they want 6 for house fee is cheapest and 4 for tip. Anyone can give me recommends for a decent all around place he almoat guaranteed decent looking girls and fair price will greatly appreciate it.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...71#post3466671

    Adjust location as needed.

  12. #10141
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    I have shared her info with a few folks. Reluctant to publicly post her contact info. But I am really surprised by this report. All I can say is YMMV but I do agree she is focused on making money. However, not to the extent of being a ripoff she isn't that. I paid $. 8 too but I dreamed of more. Maybe she just liked me who knows. She has been texting me to return LOL.
    Please PM the details.

    Also I dreamt of going back to Him or Her Spa and this time I drew Isabella. She was very talkative and her massage was fantastic. But the ST was amazing. She has me rock solid in no time and she started talking dirty to me. OMG her sexy voice was amazing as she continued to relax me for 20 minutes. Afterwards, I sat in the room talking to her for over 30 minutes. She was amazing!

  14. #10139

    Looking for just standard nova finish.

    I'm looking for a standard nova finish I moved from dfw texas and they were everywhere. They only charged 40-60 $ out here it seems they want 6 for house fee is cheapest and 4 for tip. Anyone can give me recommends for a decent all around place he almoat guaranteed decent looking girls and fair price will greatly appreciate it.

  15. #10138
    Quote Originally Posted by VAmongerman  [View Original Post]
    I have shared her info with a few folks. Reluctant to publicly post her contact info. But I am really surprised by this report. All I can say is YMMV but I do agree she is focused on making money. However, not to the extent of being a ripoff she isn't that. I paid $. 8 too but I dreamed of more. Maybe she just liked me who knows. She has been texting me to return LOL.
    I don't know why people "participate" in a forum, which has the purpose of sharing information, if folks don't want to share information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape