Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 18,271 to 18,285 of 18423
-
09-25-17 08:52 #153Senior Member

Posts: 32Miscegenate
Noted, I knew a few ladies who claimed the same back in college, and 2 of them happened to be the best lays I had. It wasnt easy but it was all worth it.
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
I'll see how this one goes.
-
09-21-17 21:30 #152Senior Member

Posts: 294#3 doesn't miscegenate
Don't forget, #3 doesn't miscegenate.
Originally Posted by Trapatanga
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
09-21-17 13:59 #151Senior Member

Posts: 32Reviews? Anyone?
-
08-31-17 16:04 #150Senior Member

Posts: 32Are you posting face pics on your profile?
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 09:12 #149Senior Member

Posts: 265Bro.
Try talking to them. Most of these chicks are looking for money and some dick, start with the money proposition and then try to fuck them the best you can, then report back.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 22:43 #148Senior Member

Posts: 457Any details on these?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-8430cdcebde1
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b071afa6-dade-9a15-a96e-78a375aa83db
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e9623d91-32f3-41e5-814a-da0e98bd6c72
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/209c1485-488e-4e38-8b2b-630676ae0c7bLast edited by ShortMan22; 08-21-17 at 22:50. Reason: Miss spelling
-
08-21-17 22:41 #147Senior Member

Posts: 457Any experience with this one?
-
08-21-17 22:39 #146Senior Member

Posts: 457Any info. On this chick?
Does anyone have any details on her?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-ddbf0039749c
-
08-17-17 14:52 #145Senior Member

Posts: 325Quick tip
Just wanted to add a quick tip.
I found myself cruising through SA and I didn't recognize many of the girls but I also started wondering what happened to all the ones from last summer that are no longer active. So I sent text to a few I had spoken to but nothing happened with but also noticed either no longer had profiles or haven't logged on in a year. This week I've met 2 of the 5 and they're much more agreeable than when we met a year ago. I think I may have found something good with both.
The tip? Reach back out to ladies you exchanged messages or met with before but it didn't go anywhere. See if they might be more agreeable to your terms after some time has passed.
Hunt Well gentlemen.
-
07-27-17 00:13 #144Regular Member

Posts: 2Sb
No no experience with her. Some of these gals are great others will bog you down with their personal issues and try to suck you dry. Be careful. A.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 00:33 #143Senior Member

Posts: 457SA chick
I'm also talking with this one on SA and info on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-e04138e67a4e.
-
07-26-17 00:29 #142Senior Member

Posts: 457SA chick
I've been talking with this one on SA. Does anyone have any details on her? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-2b782c96909a.
-
07-25-17 11:50 #141Senior Member

Posts: 325I found this age range to be more demanding, they've been around the block and try to play too many games. Sorry they didn't work out LOL.
Originally Posted by LowJack
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 11:49 #140Senior Member

Posts: 325It seemed slower this summer. My sweet spot on SA was 19-23, mostly in college or at least attempted some sort of secondary school. They would need some help to "keep up with the joneses" at school and that's where I came in. They didn't need high end dollars but something reasonable and they always performed well. My main issue was that they had no where to host so Hotels became the norm. I'm looking for some fall prospects, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-17 11:45 #139Senior Member

Posts: 161Ages 25-35
I was meeting between 25 and 35. No real Goldilocks. Just some too hot, too cold, too stiff, too soft, too large, too hard. LOL. BTW I tried out two girls at once and they were way too high on the skunk and forgot to collect the money. Not great Lookers but just too drugged out for me.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






