Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 111 of 496 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #5789

    Suji Blossomed from Rose's

    Had another incredible visit with Suji this week. Wrote a long post earlier so don't want to get boring repeating but it was another repeat of a great session. Suji has really blossomed with her skills from when I used to see her at Rose's. DFK'g, deep rimming, almost deep throating me. She really upped her game. But the best part is that she's still so bubbly and sweet and cute until we start kissing and she gets excited. Then, her new found PSE side comes out. She can take it hard for when I'm in the animal mode, fucking me. Back in doggy-style or pushing against the wall in standing mish. Plus she has this super sexy look when she's feeling excited. Hard to explain. Makes me more wild, more primal. LOL. And we always go round 2,sometimes fucking sometimes BBBJCIM but always 2 rounds and wobbly legs. I always leave happy and spent. Definitely repeat again this week for me, Suji always brings her A game into the room and tries her best to please me. And I look forward to her trying out new skills too! ! YMMV as always but treat her nice and you'll be rewarded.

  2. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    No, they close at 11 pm.
    I think you're mistaken. They close at 2 am.

  3. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    Is times 24 hr open store??
    No, they close at 11 pm.

  4. #5786
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    I looking to schedule shasha or suji after that review, do you have contact info or just call main line? PM me.

    AE.
    Just call Chanel and book Suji.

  5. #5785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    No shame

    There is no walk of shame. 99% of the moms loading groceries have no clue what Kison is. In fact, the only people that do know are the three to five cops eating at Grace's Inn and they obviously don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    I not worried about the fee, it's the busy entry way where people park and sit in their cars. I don't want mom to.

    See me hah.

  6. #5784

    Daytime

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    I not worried about the fee, it's the busy entry way where people park and sit in their cars. I don't want mom to.

    See me hah.
    Kison is located on times supermarket parking lot. Right?

    Is times 24 hr open store??

    I always see a lot of people dragging grocery bags and cart coming and going out.

    Good news is kison looks like just legit place outside with huge foot drawing.

  7. #5783

    Walk of shame

    I not worried about the fee, it's the busy entry way where people park and sit in their cars. I don't want mom to.

    See me hah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Yes let "dicks" rest.

  8. #5782

    Contact info

    I looking to schedule shasha or suji after that review, do you have contact info or just call main line? PM me.

    AE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Late post from this weekend. Had another great session with Suji. Always bubbly happy to see me. I've reviewed her a few times already so won't repeat same things. Just want to say that she's improved her services even more since when she was at Rose's. Lots of DFK'G which I love. Lots of wet tongue sucking too! For you natural boobs lovers she's got real C cups. Love the feeling of them in my hands and love sucking them when she's on top and bending over me. We did the usual standing DFK'g ass grabbing and nipple sucking then she knelt down to give me a great wet slurpy BBBJ. Love watching when she's sucking me. Back on the bed she lay down to try and deep throat me while I fiv and looked at her body. I turn up the lights full blast in the room so I can see everything. LOL. Went to daty, dato, fiv, then she had me get on all fours to give me a deep deep rimming. Love how she goes deep and strong even sucking my asshole! Damn! Almost was going to pop so went to standing doggy-style and popped there. Lay on her for a while afterwards. I like how she doesn't quickly get up to wash up. After a while she washed up, came back and we snuggled, then she started sucking me for round 2. Went 69 for a long time then time was running short so finished in standing mish. Lay on her again in the afterglow for a while. Before showering. Helped me get dressed, bottle of water and kissed me at the door. Always a great GFE experience with her with some PSE thrown in during the rimming and fucking. I also like that she's more Japanese style so good change of pace. We speak Japanese so more so it's fun. YMMV as always but if you are nice and ask I'm sure you can get msog. Sweet and sexy that girl.

  9. #5781

    New girl Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Feeling lustful, I visited Kison today, and was told that the current lineup consists of:

    Ai

    Nami

    Shasha

    Sugi/Suji

    Tiffany

    Yumi

    Ai was my choice and a review of her is forthcoming.

    I was also informed that there might be another provider joining the lineup in early July, but that's not yet definite.
    Just called and confirmed Yumi not there but they have Angie and a new girl name Bonnie.

  10. #5780

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yumi that was working at Kings? Someone posted about Yumi from Kings is now known as Angie??
    One monger wrote in kings' thread that yumi is working there.

  11. #5779

    Yumi at Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Feeling lustful, I visited Kison today, and was told that the current lineup consists of:

    Ai

    Nami

    Shasha

    Sugi/Suji

    Tiffany

    Yumi

    Ai was my choice and a review of her is forthcoming.

    I was also informed that there might be another provider joining the lineup in early July, but that's not yet definite.
    Is this the same Yumi that was working at Kings? Someone posted about Yumi from Kings is now known as Angie??

  12. #5778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Ai yai yai

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Ai stands at about 5'4" tall. Ai is young and maybe in her 20's? Ai is solid tone and firm..
    Braddah DML69, mahalo for the honest in depth report. While one could contest this could be in the ROB thread, I think the key word here is 20+ years old.

    Sounds like she's a looker if she made you cum that fast. Obviously it wasn't her professional skills. Lots of CONS; bumbai she learn. And yes, she offered a MSOG (2nd round) but still she could have went out of her way to make YOU happy, or do more for you GFE instead of rush you. Yes I hope mama Chanel reads this, because my experience at Kison has always been fantastic - albeit I always have gotten the older providers. I never ever asked Mama for a specific girl- the ones I got were all A+ service providers.

    She won't last long there, with enough complaints.
    Last edited by Hinode; 07-25-17 at 20:16. Reason: Added more info

  13. #5777

    Ai (Soos that One)

    This past weekend I went to see Ai at Kison. My GF at favorite AMP not getting back to me, so thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to try someone new away from the usual AMP.

    Looks: Ai stands at about 5'4" tall. Ai is young and maybe in her 20's? Ai is solid tone and firm. She appears to look like she weighs 110 lbs but I think her weight is more like 120 or 125lbs. The reason why o thinks it's 120 is because a youthful girl in her 20's that weighs 120 lbs is totally different from an older women in her late 40's that weighs 120 or 125lbs. The older women would look bigger and more fat, because the younger girl in her 20s has more muscle tone. Muscles weighs more than the fat, buy the fat make the girl look bigger. Therefore when I say Ai looks 110 lbs; she probably not. Ai has long blonde hair with an untanned fair complexion. Her pussy was clean and her butt was very firm! Firm and round. Her boob were about a small sea cups. If you saw her at the mall in regular clothes; you will NOT notice her. However if you saw her in a hot pink dental floss string bikini bending over at the beach, then only will you notice her.

    Attitude: Lots of PRS. Her down fall was that she is a clock watcher that pretends not to watch the clock. I was ripped off about 26 plus minutes so I will NOT repeat with her because of this. Fake moans or exaggerated moans.

    Service: LFK some DFK. She does have smokers breath. Ai gives a lame massage. So if you see her and she starts to massage you. Tell her to skip the massage and go straight into the sex. Her light touch and sensual touch and kisses all over my body from neck to calves and everything in between. No rimming, just kissing my ass everywhere. Somebody needs to train her on rum jobs. Her BBBJ is slightly toothy. No BSL. Again someone needs to train her on giving BBBJ with BSL combo. Pink was great at BBBJ BSL and rimming. We moved to 69 where she came and was very wet. Then DATY. Then she wanted to fuck. Her pussy was so tight that I almost came in two minutes. Had to stop, but I came anyway. Came inside the five minute mark. Five minutes was way to fast. That's a record for me; think it's the second fastest cumming time. She wiped me up with tissue and offered another lame massage. I looked at my watch and we were only 14 minutes into the hour. After 8 minutes of lame massage she wanted to cuddle. After some cuddling I wanted to go again for round two because we had about 38 minutes left. Ai said, "I only does one time. " Aisus! (Pronounced "eye-soos") Why? Ai round one was so short! She said, "okay only hand job. " So she began a light touch massage and gave me HJ with massage oil. She made me cum all over myself. I told her lick it up! We still had approximately 26 minutes left and I wanted to go round three. She cleaned me up and I took another shower. Look at my watch again and noticed there was plenty of time for a third pop or at least another lame massage. I didn't say anything nor did I complain. NOTE: there was no knock, nor did Chanel call time. Therefore this is not Chanel's fault.

    Overall: There are some good things and some not so good things about Ai. Hopefully Chanel will read this report and can help Ai make her services better and more consistent. PROS: Ai is young and cute. CONS: However her lack of sexual experience with BBBJ BSL Rimming combo and lame massage is Ai's downfall. PROS: Ai has her youth going for her. CONS: rip off on time. Not going to repeat because she ripped me off about 26 minutes. Gave her the full tip even though she short changed me. I hope she appreciates the full payment for the shortened time. I would not recommend Ai, unless you want to be short changed or ripped off. I would recommend you wear a watch when you go to Kison.

  14. #5776

    Tiffany

    Really took one for the team here. Got in kind of late. Was praying for Suji but found out later she had the day off. Mama says she send me nice girl so I trust her. After shower, in walks Tiffany. I honestly thought about asking for another girl cause as mentioned before, she is a little on the older looking side and it seems like her shoulders go straight down her back and straight down to her ankles. Meaning no ass what so ever. For some reason I think the alcohol in my system canceled out my brain and I just went for it.

    Lame massage. Flip over and she's already naked. Decent size rack. Fakies still looking good. BBBJ into 69. No smell and got wet quick. Turned back around for dfk and then I noticed that smokers breath and smell. Small turn off.

    She mounted me cg and felt not bad. Over to mish but then that smell again so off the bed to standing mish to keep my nose as far away as I could. Was kinda not feeling it so just pounded away but then she sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck and started dfk me so I had her legs over my shoulders with her arms wrapped around my neck and was carrying her pounding away. Surprised still flexible for her age.

    Put her back down and flipped her over for standing k9 and just pounded away as hard and fast as I could to finish. Hot towel clean up and I was out. If you like a slightly older woman and can get past the smell then she may be the girl for you.

  15. #5775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Next time,

    Quote Originally Posted by SrsairBag  [View Original Post]
    First AMP in Honolulu based on reviews I wanted to try.
    Next time ask mama to see the lineup or ask for a younger girl. Not to be mean, but what do you look like? Maybe mama was skeptical so she gave you who she thought would satisfy you the most. Remember, you're the customer. No need for bail. Kison gets A+ from me for service (over looks) any day, compared to younger providers who don't put out at all / or don't do as much as a older one would. If you're into just strictly looks though, you definitely need to look elsewhere than Kison. Best of luck youngin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape