Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 7439
-
07-23-17 18:52 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 1980Ah, I should rephrase that to, " Korean". I agree, many of the Chinese don't smoke. However, I'd bet my ratio would be good at Happiness.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 15:49 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 48495% of working girls smoke?? Have you ever tried Sunflower, Dream therapy. The girls there don't smoke. I've never encountered a smoker at Sunflower.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 19:03 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 1980I always thought it smells like moth balls. I would guess 95% of all working girls, my guesstimate, smoke. Some, hide it very well. My favorite, now at Happiness, formerly of Kison is a smoker and I had no idea she was.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
On another note, last time I was there, Tera was. If she was still there, he would probably have been quite pleased.
-
07-22-17 16:50 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 484Well, at least you were wise enough to leave and damage only 20. Some of these mongers reviews at this place on the girls age are bogus, just keep in mind to add at least 10 years (more like 15). And almost all of the girls here are smokers, can smell it all over their hair and body but worse is their breath. Imagine kissing an ashtray, YIKES! I've seen the line up here months ago and like you I left once I smelled the "stench" .
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 11:39 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 205So sorry!
Sorry, I did recommend this place to you. I've never seen Tiffany but I found Nami quite attractive not a stunner but attractive. Service was amazing.
Yes, there is something wrong with the smell. It's like they are using something to eliminate the smoke smell but just end up making it worse and I can still smell the smoke!
As others have said Rejuve is nice and many of the AMP's in CC are nicely renovated condos, very clean and do not smell of smoke or chemicals.
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 06:59 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 69Sorry about your experience. I haven't been to kison for a while but the last time I went the girls weren't head turners but they do offer services that most places don't (BBFS). If that isn't a requirement I'd recommend you check out rejuve or happiness. You can read their respective thread for more info on the girls working there. Good luck!
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 02:37 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wow Bummers. You should try Nami or Suji. I'm pretty sure you can go back since you left due to an emergency! And you generously didn't ask for all your hf back.
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 23:58 #5767Regular Member

Posts: 21Tiffany
First AMP in Honolulu based on reviews I wanted to try it so I headed there and I parked by the shopping center headed upstairs and at first the mamasan was a little cautious with me, she kept asking me if this was my first time and I told her it wasn't. She led me to the room and she kept asking a bunch of questions where I'm from and what I do so we got to the room and gave her the. 6 for the house asked if I wanted to shower and I said yes. Went to shower and then headed back to the room. Lay down waiting for the girl. It was about 10 minutes before someone walked in. The whole time I heard them speaking Korean. But then in comes in "Tiffany" I got to say from the way you guys describe this place with all the young ladies I was pretty disappointed she looked like she's was in her early 40's. No ass. Maybe b cup. But the worst part was her smell. It smelled like I was inside a "smoking" cabin in one of those planes in the 80's. I couldn't do it fellas. So I made up a story I had to go. I pretended to talk on my phone. Asked only for. 4 back since I did shower. I'm pretty sure I won't be welcomed there.
-
07-21-17 23:28 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 484Yes let "dicks" rest.
Originally Posted by RicoSuave808
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 23:14 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 2364Girls Are Happy For Repeats
Rico Suave you're correct and I agree with what you wrote.
Originally Posted by RicoSuave808
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 21:46 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 911I have been going to Kison a long time and I have never tipped more than $140. When I repeat, the girls are happy to see me and the their service has always been better the next time. I honestly do not believe it really matters.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
Maybe we should let this topic rest and focus on the girls and their service.
-
07-21-17 19:10 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 230I think this is truly a case of TEHO. I always give a minimum of $150 to the girl. Many times more if they are repeat and the service improved. And yes, I think the girls talk. I'm lucky, $10 doesn't mean much to me but I'm sure it does for others and more than the $10, I think it's more important to be respectful. There's no price that's acceptable if you're a dick.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 17:47 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 484I kinda disagree about this unwritten fee. Uncle always told me 150 to the girl,no can pay no play. Respect the girls, no be "Cheap Charlie" (mainlaind and grunts) or Pake (local "A" holes). The mamas know and the girls have their own coconut wireless.
Originally Posted by Honolulu808
[View Original Post]
I agree with Red, Kalani, Raiden, and all the other senior mongers who are in this hobby for the long haul. Show respect to the mama (always greet mama with sincerity and thank you's, I truly believe she lets the girls know "he good guy" . Tip the girl 150 minimum and she will remember you and they all talk among each other on who is "nice guy". You may find out why some of these senior mongers get exceptional service. TEHO, if ten bucks more is going to annoy you then. "whatever brah".
-
07-21-17 11:16 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 205Fee
Here's how I see it. I rarely repeat with the same girl or even same place, there are just too many to sample and I don't do this to have a regular, if I wanted that, I'd get a GF. Therefore, forking over an additional 10 gets me nothing, except 10 lighter in the wallet. If someone knocks my socks off and I'm planning to return another ten is acceptable.
Like many have said, lower the HF and I'd gladly give the difference to the provider. I go in with exactly 200 and I leave with 0.
I plan on seeing Ai I will take all this advice under consideration and bring an extra 10. If it will build a better relationship with the house and the provider it's a small price to pay.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 04:48 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 1897Repeat with Suji
Late post from this weekend. Had another great session with Suji. Always bubbly happy to see me. I've reviewed her a few times already so won't repeat same things. Just want to say that she's improved her services even more since when she was at Rose's. Lots of DFK'G which I love. Lots of wet tongue sucking too! For you natural boobs lovers she's got real C cups. Love the feeling of them in my hands and love sucking them when she's on top and bending over me. We did the usual standing DFK'g ass grabbing and nipple sucking then she knelt down to give me a great wet slurpy BBBJ. Love watching when she's sucking me. Back on the bed she lay down to try and deep throat me while I fiv and looked at her body. I turn up the lights full blast in the room so I can see everything. LOL. Went to daty, dato, fiv, then she had me get on all fours to give me a deep deep rimming. Love how she goes deep and strong even sucking my asshole! Damn! Almost was going to pop so went to standing doggy-style and popped there. Lay on her for a while afterwards. I like how she doesn't quickly get up to wash up. After a while she washed up, came back and we snuggled, then she started sucking me for round 2. Went 69 for a long time then time was running short so finished in standing mish. Lay on her again in the afterglow for a while. Before showering. Helped me get dressed, bottle of water and kissed me at the door. Always a great GFE experience with her with some PSE thrown in during the rimming and fucking. I also like that she's more Japanese style so good change of pace. We speak Japanese so more so it's fun. YMMV as always but if you are nice and ask I'm sure you can get msog. Sweet and sexy that girl.
















