Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 9888
-
07-23-17 17:01 #8553Senior Member

Posts: 1833How flat?
Almost like a limbo, how low can you go?
Just how flat can she be? Well, one of my conquests was a smoking hot teen that had little tiny A cup tits that were cute as hell BEFORE she became a gym nut and lost them
Then it was basically a pec with a little tiny nipple.
She had a great ass before all of this AND NOW her ass is literally world class
She's wicked, wicked tight too
due to her age, very few partners (I was number 3) and her gym regimen.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 16:39 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 85Anyone have any info on Cali? Blonde? Taunton?
-
07-23-17 15:14 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 289PPS aka
Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 13:57 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 699She just doesn't post ads very often. Looks like she posted one yesterday.
Originally Posted by JustNuttin
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Y Lonen
[View Original Post]
Ok, I'll bite...what is "PPS"? As for her attitude, I haven't noticed any change. Not if you treat her well, anyway.
-
07-23-17 13:52 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 69Speaking of Mandy, I haven't seen her on BP in a while now. Or is she using new pics or something? Also does she do BBFS or no?
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 13:50 #8548

Posts: 302Mandy
Have seen Mandy a few times and she definitely has PPS so full of herself. Her attitude has really changed from when I first saw her.
Think it's time to not be bothered with her and her PPS attitude anymore.
-
07-23-17 12:53 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 355Genie
Does anyone here still keep in touch with Genie? If so, is the contact info from her website still valid, or do you have separate contact info?
Thanks in advance for the help.
-
07-23-17 12:16 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 145I think the website is mostly copied from someone else's page. She didn't need my full name or a verifiable number.
Originally Posted by IceCreamMan33
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 12:09 #8545Regular Member

Posts: 14Flat Chested
I have a good one who is flat chested and great in bed. Love to trade for CL undercover.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 11:14 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 699She isn't exactly "flat chested", especially since she's put on some weight since the pictures in her ad were taken (in a good way, she was a little too thin back then), but yeah, if he likes girls who are a little smaller up top, she'd probably be a good choice for him.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 10:01 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 752Flat chested
I have never seen Mandy, but she has 100 reviews here and they all very positive.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...th-a-c/6657707
-BH.
-
07-23-17 01:10 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 51Flat Providers?
I'm in the mood for someone with As or smaller. Can't find anything on BP and figured I'd ask. I have a couple decent gals from CL to trade digits if that's still a thing.
-
07-22-17 14:05 #8541Regular Member

Posts: 1Aubrey
Does anyone know if Aubrey from Woonsocket is still around? Last time she used a different number but I can't find it anywhere.
http://charmingaubrey.naughtynsexy.com/index-2.html
-
07-22-17 14:02 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 69Keissa?
Anyone seen keissa recently? Haven't seen any reviews on here about her, so wondering if there's any experience with her that anyone has, any at all. Looking to dive in maybe give her a call and test the waters but I'll wait a bit and see.
http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-n-ready-6176318317-new-real-pics-real-place-leaving-sunday-mixed-bombshell/
Thanks.
-
07-22-17 06:40 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 102Massage (update)
First off thanks to Those who PMd and posted here it was enough help for me to take the plunge and I was sure glad I did. So Sputtys review here is spot on. She is super chatty but not annoying. Made we feel very comfortable from the beginning, she place us I a nice quite residential Area near in pawt, not to far from MA border. Says she 31 but looks younger, best boob job I've ever seen / felt. The massage is nice it's a full soft rub down, def no rush job to get you out of here. Started on stomach to work back and legs. Flipped over started from the bottom then worked up to finish with HE. Nice and slow HJ technique. Make it clear touching is allowed everywhere but no going inside (which isn't possible anyways bc bottoms stay on). As far as anything more than a HJ, she said it will never happen, she has had many offers but just ain't for her. A shower was offered and I was comfortable enough to take her up. You can def tell puts in an effort to make if comfortable. A laundry basket is available to put all your stuff in. Shower is started for you with an clean towel.
Damage 1. HH. 1. 6 FH. Being the first time I it's opted for the HH and it was well worth it. No Rush job never touch donation until we were done. Not a clock watcher. She does have a little dog who barks occasionally bc she puts him in cage in the other room but was not a disraction. Highly recommended and will def repeat.
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
















