Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 30759
-
07-21-17 22:02 #17604Banned Member

Posts: 442No etiquette needed. If you want to see someone else, just call and make appointment. I have seen everyone in Vera's place in 2402 and Thai Style. The girls know we guys like try different girls so it's usually no hard feelings. If they see me at the apartment seeing someone else, they will always say hi. Unless you seeing them socially outside. Then it's a different story.
Originally Posted by HappyTug
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 21:40 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 5231And more, but TEHO on whether or not the cost is justified.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
Years ago she was only a watcher but now will play. I do not know MauDestroyer's history with her but hopefully things will progress.
-
07-21-17 20:42 #17602Regular Member

Posts: 8At skyline chrome.
When you mean more, how far would she be willing to go?
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 20:40 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 205You answered your own question
It's just business and that's all it is. It is about the money and no they don't care about us or have feelings for us. It's there job to make you think they care about you, miss you and can't wait to see you, but they don't. You would be wise not to care either. Have sex, give money and if another one catches your eye take her for a spin. If she gets mad it's only because that money didn't go into her pocket.
I never get close, I never engage in texting with them or reply to the hey honey I miss you messages. I just look at it as they are doing their job, it's a slow day so me and 50 other guys got the same text! LOL!
Have fun, she won't care. Believe me. Do you care that she has sex with 10 guys a day? Why would she care if you switched it up? I hope I did not come off as harsh, I'm just trying to be honest.
Originally Posted by HappyTug
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 20:31 #17600Banned Member

Posts: 442Nana and Nancy
Looks like Nana and Nancy have gone on their own. Using Nanas number as the contact number. 2402 too crowded? Did Gina leave also?
-
07-21-17 20:07 #17599Regular Member

Posts: 8Pinky at Hiran
Does anybody have any pics of her or her doing the act? Care to share.
-
07-21-17 17:26 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 669Pinky at Hiran
Most of the girls at Hiran will do the HE including Pinky.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 17:21 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 79Pinky
Show her the $ and she'll do it and more $ you can roam.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 17:20 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 174Etiquette question
How do you normally go about making an appointment to try a new provider that has caught your eye, yet a girl you sort of frequent works at the same place?
One would normally think that since it is all about the $ versus actual feelings that drive these women they wouldn't take it personally and feel hurt (maybe mad though! LOL! But at the end of the day, they are real women with real feelings.
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but maybe I am not the only one who wonders about this when faced with this dilemma.
Thanks!
HT.
-
07-21-17 17:06 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 5231There were reports that she does. She tries to act innocent but once she gets going she's pretty good. Maybe try gently putting her hand on the hammer and guide it a little.
Originally Posted by MauDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 16:05 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 162What is the site where they talk about bad mongers? Would be interesting to read up on how it is on their side of the play field. PM is fine. Please and thank you good sir.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 15:49 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 58What was the damage? And her contact info. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 15:30 #17592Regular Member

Posts: 8Pinky at hiran
Is anybody able to get HE from Pinky at Hiran?
She seems legit but have read a few posts about her possibly giving HE. Please respond here or pm me directly. Would appreciate the help!
Thank you all.
-
07-21-17 15:26 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 205Only Once
Only once, I've been baited and switched but it was no big deal. I went to Diamond asking for Lisa based on descriptions I knew the woman I was with was not Lisa, it was Rose, but I was immediately head over heels for Rose so it didn't matter. At least, for me it worked out. I think I got the better girl in the end.
I agree if you're not offered an upgrade or at least an acceptable sub, than bail.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 15:12 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 174Ei-Ei
When you went to see yeah-yeah, did you actually get to see if Ei-Ei was the same girl in the CL ad? Because when I went to see her, I don't think I got the actual person and their English was not too good at all so I really didn't push the issue. Thanks!
HT.
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






