Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 7439
-
07-20-17 23:09 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 1889I do the same as Red. Regardless of the house fee, I've been tipping the girls $150 - with very few exceptions. Once, at Kison, I had only twenties. Gave Chanel 3 20's ($60) for the house fee, and 7 20's ($140) to the girl. Did not consider giving her 8. Only happened once, though. No one told me it was an issue, and I continue to be welcomed with open arms. And pussies.
Originally Posted by Honolulu808
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 17:45 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 931Re: Fee
The unwritten fee in hawaii's AMP or better known as relaxation parlors is 200. House fee is 40-60 with the rest going to the provider. House fees takes care of rent, utilities, insurance and food. Some AMP even have apartments for the girls to go to with its sleep time. Like you and I the providers has to eat also, some place take a collection from the girls to buy food and drinks while others are included in the house fees.
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
There is a difference from relaxation parlors and massage parlors but everyone mixes it up.
-
07-20-17 17:27 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 32Amazing Nami
I don't think I have ever purposely repeated with a provider (though if I didn't first try her the day before vacay, Paula would probably be the first). However, my session with Nami was one of the best I've ever had. To start, she almost hits all my superficial preferences, small (5'1 ish), light hair, nice MM's, cute natural looking face, and nicely shaven. Only thing missing for me is a slight tan and a non-standard Korean inverted ass.
But damn, I think she is sexy as hell. She came in wearing a tight stringy dress that showed off her curves and I wanted to get straight to business, but she asked me to lay on my stomach so I obliged. Gave a light massage for 5 minutes before I couldn't take anymore and flipped myself over. Started with an amazing BBBJ where it seemed last Le she was swishing little faka around in her mouth. Needed to return the favor so went to town on that beautifully shaven oyster. Every lady has their own preferences of style and for her it was slow and sensual.
After coming up for air and to nibble on those perfectly done MM's, I think she got the feeling I was waiting for a cover before sliding little faka in. Reading the reports, I knew she wasn't guaranteed BBFS, which was kinda why I wanted to see her (prefer the cover but little faka has a mind of his own and I usually just roll with it), so she reached in her bag and pulled out the cover. Into mish with DFK, then CG and DS to finish.
She is definitely a gem and will probably be my first repeat. Usually too many options, with too little cash but just had great sexual chemistry with her.
-
07-20-17 16:17 #5756Banned Member

Posts: 155Golly
I wish Naomi would come back. Can do without the others ever coming back (except a younger Monica and of course Star) all but except Naomi.
She rocked my boat well and she loved to as well.
-
07-20-17 15:11 #5755Senior Member

Posts: 172Fees
I've never had issues giving the ladies 150, the standard AMP rate. It's the 60 house fee that always bugs me. No table shower, no joint showering, crappy air conditioning, thin walls, no mirrors, smelly unfancy rooms / decor. This ain't Happiness to be sure. These are my beefs. However, it's the Kison gold standard that makes it all tolerable and worthy, and keeps me coming back for my fill / release. That and easy parking.
-
07-20-17 13:15 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 207To sum it up, Shasha is very kinky so if she were not in this business, her boyfriend / husband would be a very lucky man.
Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 13:08 #5753Regular Member

Posts: 11Ai
Thanks for the great reports fellow mongers. I was visiting home last week and stopped by Kison for last night fun. After reading the posts I decided to sample Ai. She was very friendly and cheerful. Started with OK massage and did walk on my back. She said she likes to crack backs when she is walking on the back. She tried but wasn't successful but I'll give her A for effort. Once massage was done she gave a BBBJ. I was surprised because she brought out the cover and seemed like she was going to use it to cover Jr. But didn't. In fact she didn't use it at all for the FS as well. Started with missionary, d's, and finish with missionary. She did asked to finish outside so no CIP for me but over all it was good. LOL and DATY was on the table. She's in her 20's L: 8, S: 8, A: 9. Happy mongering.
-
07-20-17 08:16 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 5121These are just my personal thoughts, not intended as advice for any other Kison customers.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
As a monger, a guy may think "gosh, it's only a difference of ten dollars, why should that matter to providers or cause any difference in service?" However, I think that often it may matter to providers, including providers who remain silent about it to customers. First, the difference may be psychologically symbolic to a provider, many of whom relate (at least to some extent) their self-worth to how much money they earn. Second, going from $140 to $150 represents a seven-percent raise, which many workers would significantly appreciate. Boss: "Hey, Joe, I'm giving you a seven-percent raise, starting today". Joe: "Wow, thanks, boss". Union leader: "I'm happy to report that our new contract results in a seven-percent pay raise". Union members: "Yay!" Third, the combined effect may be meaningful for a provider. For example, if a provider averages thirty sessions per week, the difference between the lower tip and the higher tip would be $300 per week.
Again, this is merely my perspective, and I can fully understand other viewpoints. For me, however, as a frequent customer I think being a consistent $150 tipper has probably resulted in better service than otherwise. "Well, he's old and fat, but at least he doesn't short us on the tip" (smile).
-
07-20-17 07:07 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 34Same here. Depending on the house fee determines how much they get. Either way I'm pulling out $$ worth. Unless you know this provider and feel comfortable knowing the services she will provide. Because we all know depending on the girl you can be out in 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 03:51 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 435Wherever I go, it's 200 total
I agree. HF 60 + 140 Tip. Other places HF 50 + 150 Tip. Chanel and her girls haven't had a problem with me since she raised the HF. I've gotten various levels of service, but no one asked for more tip on their service.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 00:07 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 1897Just a suggestion to show respect to the girl if she gave you good service. Kison's rent expensive for their location that's why the highest house fee but if you only give your "change" from 2 bills then the girl gets 10 bucks less. They know who is tight and who is generous.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 00:05 #5748

Posts: 487If she get pregnant
We guys go for law suit insisting father's right!
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Providers earn more than most lawyers and doctors and many have valuable property!
Tease how much you want to be around baby and baby's mother and how eagerly you wanna help babysitting.
Minor version of anna nicole smith's daughter cases.
It is joking guys.
// they may be more afraid of getting std from bbfscip than pregnancy at their age.
-
07-19-17 23:36 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 205150?
When did it jump to 150? I've always given 60 HF and 140 for FS tip.
.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 23:33 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 28660 house fee 150 minimum to provider do not give less. You will be stereotyped!
Originally Posted by SrsairBag
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 19:18 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 1645Baby Daddy Red
Amazing you even replied to that braddah RN1. Even more amazing I replied to yours. Pau already bumbai he learn. Must be a young buck but weren't we all like him once? Hehe.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]


















