Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 113 of 496 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    The unwritten fee in hawaii's AMP or better known as relaxation parlors is 200. House fee is 40-60 with the rest going to the provider. House fees takes care of rent, utilities, insurance and food. Some AMP even have apartments for the girls to go to with its sleep time. Like you and I the providers has to eat also, some place take a collection from the girls to buy food and drinks while others are included in the house fees.

    There is a difference from relaxation parlors and massage parlors but everyone mixes it up.
    I do the same as Red. Regardless of the house fee, I've been tipping the girls $150 - with very few exceptions. Once, at Kison, I had only twenties. Gave Chanel 3 20's ($60) for the house fee, and 7 20's ($140) to the girl. Did not consider giving her 8. Only happened once, though. No one told me it was an issue, and I continue to be welcomed with open arms. And pussies.

  2. #5758

    Re: Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    I've never had issues giving the ladies 150, the standard AMP rate. It's the 60 house fee that always bugs me. No table shower, no joint showering, crappy air conditioning, thin walls, no mirrors, smelly unfancy rooms / decor. This ain't Happiness to be sure. These are my beefs. However, it's the Kison gold standard that makes it all tolerable and worthy, and keeps me coming back for my fill / release. That and easy parking.
    The unwritten fee in hawaii's AMP or better known as relaxation parlors is 200. House fee is 40-60 with the rest going to the provider. House fees takes care of rent, utilities, insurance and food. Some AMP even have apartments for the girls to go to with its sleep time. Like you and I the providers has to eat also, some place take a collection from the girls to buy food and drinks while others are included in the house fees.

    There is a difference from relaxation parlors and massage parlors but everyone mixes it up.

  3. #5757

    Amazing Nami

    I don't think I have ever purposely repeated with a provider (though if I didn't first try her the day before vacay, Paula would probably be the first). However, my session with Nami was one of the best I've ever had. To start, she almost hits all my superficial preferences, small (5'1 ish), light hair, nice MM's, cute natural looking face, and nicely shaven. Only thing missing for me is a slight tan and a non-standard Korean inverted ass.

    But damn, I think she is sexy as hell. She came in wearing a tight stringy dress that showed off her curves and I wanted to get straight to business, but she asked me to lay on my stomach so I obliged. Gave a light massage for 5 minutes before I couldn't take anymore and flipped myself over. Started with an amazing BBBJ where it seemed last Le she was swishing little faka around in her mouth. Needed to return the favor so went to town on that beautifully shaven oyster. Every lady has their own preferences of style and for her it was slow and sensual.

    After coming up for air and to nibble on those perfectly done MM's, I think she got the feeling I was waiting for a cover before sliding little faka in. Reading the reports, I knew she wasn't guaranteed BBFS, which was kinda why I wanted to see her (prefer the cover but little faka has a mind of his own and I usually just roll with it), so she reached in her bag and pulled out the cover. Into mish with DFK, then CG and DS to finish.

    She is definitely a gem and will probably be my first repeat. Usually too many options, with too little cash but just had great sexual chemistry with her.

  4. #5756
    Banned Member


    Posts: 155

    Golly

    I wish Naomi would come back. Can do without the others ever coming back (except a younger Monica and of course Star) all but except Naomi.

    She rocked my boat well and she loved to as well.

  5. #5755

    Fees

    I've never had issues giving the ladies 150, the standard AMP rate. It's the 60 house fee that always bugs me. No table shower, no joint showering, crappy air conditioning, thin walls, no mirrors, smelly unfancy rooms / decor. This ain't Happiness to be sure. These are my beefs. However, it's the Kison gold standard that makes it all tolerable and worthy, and keeps me coming back for my fill / release. That and easy parking.

  6. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka  [View Original Post]
    After a few strikeouts trying new places, decided I needed some redemption and went with a sure thing at Kison. Really wanted to try Nami because I love the blonde Asian look, but she was either unavailable or done for the day as I went late on a weeknight. Mama said Suji, Shasha, Tiffany, and I think Angie? Were available. Suji was awesome, but wanted to try Shasha and some MM's. Wasn't disappointed when she walked in after I showered. She's been well reviewed, and lives up to the title of double pop queen. One thing worth mentioning that's not been talked about too much is her really slow and sensual BBBJ skills. While nice and spectacularly feeling, brothers looking for a porn-style gagging BJ might be disappointed, but I found it really enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.
    To sum it up, Shasha is very kinky so if she were not in this business, her boyfriend / husband would be a very lucky man.

  7. #5753

    Ai

    Thanks for the great reports fellow mongers. I was visiting home last week and stopped by Kison for last night fun. After reading the posts I decided to sample Ai. She was very friendly and cheerful. Started with OK massage and did walk on my back. She said she likes to crack backs when she is walking on the back. She tried but wasn't successful but I'll give her A for effort. Once massage was done she gave a BBBJ. I was surprised because she brought out the cover and seemed like she was going to use it to cover Jr. But didn't. In fact she didn't use it at all for the FS as well. Started with missionary, d's, and finish with missionary. She did asked to finish outside so no CIP for me but over all it was good. LOL and DATY was on the table. She's in her 20's L: 8, S: 8, A: 9. Happy mongering.

  8. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    60 house fee 150 minimum to provider do not give less. You will be stereotyped!
    These are just my personal thoughts, not intended as advice for any other Kison customers.

    As a monger, a guy may think "gosh, it's only a difference of ten dollars, why should that matter to providers or cause any difference in service?" However, I think that often it may matter to providers, including providers who remain silent about it to customers. First, the difference may be psychologically symbolic to a provider, many of whom relate (at least to some extent) their self-worth to how much money they earn. Second, going from $140 to $150 represents a seven-percent raise, which many workers would significantly appreciate. Boss: "Hey, Joe, I'm giving you a seven-percent raise, starting today". Joe: "Wow, thanks, boss". Union leader: "I'm happy to report that our new contract results in a seven-percent pay raise". Union members: "Yay!" Third, the combined effect may be meaningful for a provider. For example, if a provider averages thirty sessions per week, the difference between the lower tip and the higher tip would be $300 per week.

    Again, this is merely my perspective, and I can fully understand other viewpoints. For me, however, as a frequent customer I think being a consistent $150 tipper has probably resulted in better service than otherwise. "Well, he's old and fat, but at least he doesn't short us on the tip" (smile).

  9. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    When did it jump to 150? I've always given 60 HF and 140 for FS tip.

    .
    Same here. Depending on the house fee determines how much they get. Either way I'm pulling out $$ worth. Unless you know this provider and feel comfortable knowing the services she will provide. Because we all know depending on the girl you can be out in 30 minutes.

  10. #5750

    Wherever I go, it's 200 total

    I agree. HF 60 + 140 Tip. Other places HF 50 + 150 Tip. Chanel and her girls haven't had a problem with me since she raised the HF. I've gotten various levels of service, but no one asked for more tip on their service.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    When did it jump to 150? I've always given 60 HF and 140 for FS tip.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    60 house fee 150 minimum to provider do not give less. You will be stereotyped!

  11. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    When did it jump to 150? I've always given 60 HF and 140 for FS tip.

    .
    Just a suggestion to show respect to the girl if she gave you good service. Kison's rent expensive for their location that's why the highest house fee but if you only give your "change" from 2 bills then the girl gets 10 bucks less. They know who is tight and who is generous.

  12. #5748

    If she get pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Presuming that this is a serious question, rather than trolling, being served with a paternity lawsuit from a Kison bbfs proider would be extremely improbable because of a combination of factors: (1) it's unlikely that Kison bbfs providers wouldn't be using contraception; (2) even in the rare event that a pregnancy happened to occur, it would most likely be terminated; (3) even if it wasn't terminated, the bbfs provider almost certainly wouldn't know which of her numerous customers was the father; (4) plus the provider wouldn't know the real identity of the overwhelming majority of her many customers; and (5) the provider presumably would be reluctant to file a lawsuit because of the shame and humiliation when her occupation was revealed by the defense. So in my opinion, there's no reason to supposedly be "afraid" and "always worried" about that remote hypothetical possibility.
    We guys go for law suit insisting father's right!

    Providers earn more than most lawyers and doctors and many have valuable property!
    Tease how much you want to be around baby and baby's mother and how eagerly you wanna help babysitting.

    Minor version of anna nicole smith's daughter cases.

    It is joking guys.

    // they may be more afraid of getting std from bbfscip than pregnancy at their age.

  13. #5747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    150?

    When did it jump to 150? I've always given 60 HF and 140 for FS tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    60 house fee 150 minimum to provider do not give less. You will be stereotyped!
    .

  14. #5746
    Quote Originally Posted by SrsairBag  [View Original Post]
    Hello fam,

    Visiting from California. I been reading and trying to get more information about this amazing place. I been trying to figure out donations for the awesome service. Thank you in advance and if you guys are in socal I can definitely give you all the info you guys need. Thank you!
    60 house fee 150 minimum to provider do not give less. You will be stereotyped!

  15. #5745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Baby Daddy Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Presuming that this is a serious question," about that remote hypothetical possibility.
    Amazing you even replied to that braddah RN1. Even more amazing I replied to yours. Pau already bumbai he learn. Must be a young buck but weren't we all like him once? Hehe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape