Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,951 to 25,965 of 26423
-
07-26-17 12:37 #473Senior Member

Posts: 2814What was your problem with her? I can't seem to find your review of Shelby in your posts.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-17 02:43 #472Senior Member

Posts: 299Pass
Don't even bother. She's not all that.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 09:47 #471Senior Member

Posts: 2927Great
I may have to go get myself a taste.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 12:44 #470Senior Member

Posts: 1136Is there a link you could post?
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-17 11:31 #469Senior Member

Posts: 158Shelby
Saw her two days ago. Looked great. Great BBBJ, then came on her face. She was laying on the bed playing with her pussy when I walked in the door.
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 15:36 #468Regular Member

Posts: 12Well that was fun
Saw Shelby awhile back. Not much to say that hasn't been elaborated on here so I'll just add to it. This girl is a lot of fun, easy set up and is most def eager to please. Quick LE check then she dropped to her knees and went to town with a CBJ, covered is my preference BTW. She then moved over to the edge of the bed bent over for a little DS. I confirmed that there was no upcharge for Greek, I got the answer I wanted. A little lube and in it went. I'm not big by any means but I'm still surprised at how well she took it. I pounded pretty hard and after couple minutes pulled out and finished on that shapely ass of hers. Normally I wouldn't want to spend more than a $ for a women in her late 40's. But you guys are right, what she lacks in youth she more than makes up for in enthusiasm. I'll prob repeat.
-
07-19-17 18:14 #467Senior Member

Posts: 1820No offense
She doesn't advertise on BP, hence the review under escorts. She very rarely works the streets anymore, hence the report under escorts.
Originally Posted by MudDraggIn
[View Original Post]
Dude, no offense, but you're brand new. We all start somewhere and were newbies once. And we all found out the way to get info is to give info first. TOFTT, post a report or two (or five or ten). The more you share the more doors open for you.
HS.
-
07-19-17 04:30 #466Senior Member

Posts: 2927Yes, I remember!
Slim, tight pussy, but now gone baby gone. Rule of thumb, get that pussy when it is available cause hot girls do not remain in the hobby long as there are plenty cum freaks who will marry them or they will get knocked up by a sugar daddy. Do not expect to see Dakota again.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-17 00:20 #465Regular Member

Posts: 17Numbers
If you look at her ads she gives 4 different #'s in 3 different ads. What does the good # end with?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 22:35 #464Senior Member

Posts: 1820Number
She's had the same number for the last 2 years.
Originally Posted by MudDraggIn
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 16:17 #463Senior Member

Posts: 389Dakota
This must have been 10-15 years ago. There was this girl named Dakota. I would see her every possible time I could get $200 dollars together when I was younger. She was what most Milwaukee guys would call a perfect 10. She was taller, skinny, round butt but not bubble. Hot white girl round. Brownish blonde hair. Tan skin but not like scorched tanning booth every day of the week tan. More like a olive skin tan every once in awhile skin. She wasn't a huge conversation person but she was incredibly hot. Then I moved away for awhile.
Total Long Shot. Anyone know of a girl back then named Dakota? If so, she have a new name? Another city in Wisconsin?
-
07-18-17 14:56 #462Regular Member

Posts: 17Bambi
Why does she have so many different phone #'s Which one is the right one?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 11:51 #461Senior Member

Posts: 2927No need
Why retire. Just keep getting that pussy.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 11:38 #460Senior Member

Posts: 1820Hannah / Bambi
One of my ATF's, Hannah / Bambi is also making it tough for me to retire from the game, LOL. She dropped me a text the other day, I happened to be available, stopped by her incall for one of her always terrific BBBJCIMWS. Cute as ever and looking great as her hair grows longer. Digits to contributing members.
HS.
-
07-17-17 22:16 #459Senior Member

Posts: 389Yikes
Straight Up Howard Stern Material right there.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





