Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #476

    Shelby

    Could someone please pm To me about Shelby's current contact information? I have seen her a few times in the past but it is been over a year and the numbers I have do not seem to work. Really appreciate the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderChap  [View Original Post]
    I know Shelby seems to generate controversy here, but in my experience she always cums through in the end (as it were).

    The last time, she asked what sort of dress I liked. She put on the requested black cocktail dress and heels, and even met me at the place's side door in the outfit. Very hot.

  2. #475

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her two days ago. Looked great. Great BBBJ, then came on her face. She was laying on the bed playing with her pussy when I walked in the door.
    I know Shelby seems to generate controversy here, but in my experience she always cums through in the end (as it were).

    The last time, she asked what sort of dress I liked. She put on the requested black cocktail dress and heels, and even met me at the place's side door in the outfit. Very hot.

  3. #474

    Nessa Woods / Dakota

    Does anyone know of her whereabouts. One of the best I've ever seen would like to locate her again.

  4. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother. She's not all that.
    What was your problem with her? I can't seem to find your review of Shelby in your posts.

  5. #472

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    I may have to go get myself a taste.
    Don't even bother. She's not all that.

  6. #471

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her two days ago. Looked great. Great BBBJ, then came on her face. She was laying on the bed playing with her pussy when I walked in the door.
    I may have to go get myself a taste.

  7. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Saw her two days ago. Looked great. Great BBBJ, then came on her face. She was laying on the bed playing with her pussy when I walked in the door.
    Is there a link you could post?

  8. #469

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shelby awhile back. Not much to say that hasn't been elaborated on here so I'll just add to it. This girl is a lot of fun, easy set up and is most def eager to please. Quick LE check then she dropped to her knees and went to town with a CBJ, covered is my preference BTW. She then moved over to the edge of the bed bent over for a little DS. I confirmed that there was no upcharge for Greek, I got the answer I wanted. A little lube and in it went. I'm not big by any means but I'm still surprised at how well she took it. I pounded pretty hard and after couple minutes pulled out and finished on that shapely ass of hers. Normally I wouldn't want to spend more than a $ for a women in her late 40's. But you guys are right, what she lacks in youth she more than makes up for in enthusiasm. I'll prob repeat.
    Saw her two days ago. Looked great. Great BBBJ, then came on her face. She was laying on the bed playing with her pussy when I walked in the door.

  9. #468

    Well that was fun

    Saw Shelby awhile back. Not much to say that hasn't been elaborated on here so I'll just add to it. This girl is a lot of fun, easy set up and is most def eager to please. Quick LE check then she dropped to her knees and went to town with a CBJ, covered is my preference BTW. She then moved over to the edge of the bed bent over for a little DS. I confirmed that there was no upcharge for Greek, I got the answer I wanted. A little lube and in it went. I'm not big by any means but I'm still surprised at how well she took it. I pounded pretty hard and after couple minutes pulled out and finished on that shapely ass of hers. Normally I wouldn't want to spend more than a $ for a women in her late 40's. But you guys are right, what she lacks in youth she more than makes up for in enthusiasm. I'll prob repeat.

  10. #467

    No offense

    Quote Originally Posted by MudDraggIn  [View Original Post]
    If you look at her ads she gives 4 different #'s in 3 different ads. What does the good # end with?
    She doesn't advertise on BP, hence the review under escorts. She very rarely works the streets anymore, hence the report under escorts.

    Dude, no offense, but you're brand new. We all start somewhere and were newbies once. And we all found out the way to get info is to give info first. TOFTT, post a report or two (or five or ten). The more you share the more doors open for you.

    HS.

  11. #466

    Yes, I remember!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    This must have been 10-15 years ago. There was this girl named Dakota. I would see her every possible time I could get $200 dollars together when I was younger. She was what most Milwaukee guys would call a perfect 10. She was taller, skinny, round butt but not bubble. Hot white girl round. Brownish blonde hair. Tan skin but not like scorched tanning booth every day of the week tan. More like a olive skin tan every once in awhile skin. She wasn't a huge conversation person but she was incredibly hot. Then I moved away for awhile.

    Total Long Shot. Anyone know of a girl back then named Dakota? If so, she have a new name? Another city in Wisconsin?
    Slim, tight pussy, but now gone baby gone. Rule of thumb, get that pussy when it is available cause hot girls do not remain in the hobby long as there are plenty cum freaks who will marry them or they will get knocked up by a sugar daddy. Do not expect to see Dakota again.

  12. #465

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She's had the same number for the last 2 years.
    If you look at her ads she gives 4 different #'s in 3 different ads. What does the good # end with?

  13. #464

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by MudDraggIn  [View Original Post]
    Why does she have so many different phone #'s Which one is the right one?
    She's had the same number for the last 2 years.

  14. #463

    Dakota

    This must have been 10-15 years ago. There was this girl named Dakota. I would see her every possible time I could get $200 dollars together when I was younger. She was what most Milwaukee guys would call a perfect 10. She was taller, skinny, round butt but not bubble. Hot white girl round. Brownish blonde hair. Tan skin but not like scorched tanning booth every day of the week tan. More like a olive skin tan every once in awhile skin. She wasn't a huge conversation person but she was incredibly hot. Then I moved away for awhile.

    Total Long Shot. Anyone know of a girl back then named Dakota? If so, she have a new name? Another city in Wisconsin?

  15. #462

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF's, Hannah / Bambi is also making it tough for me to retire from the game, LOL. She dropped me a text the other day, I happened to be available, stopped by her incall for one of her always terrific BBBJCIMWS. Cute as ever and looking great as her hair grows longer. Digits to contributing members.

    HS.
    Why does she have so many different phone #'s Which one is the right one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape