The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Amor

    Had a visit with the infamous Amor and it was just as good if not better than I remembered. Guys if you haven't seen Amor or if you have and it's been awhile it's time to go visit. We went and got a hotel because she can only do outcalls and it was just easier that way. Once we got in the room we talked alittle bit while she went to shower cause she's all about being fresh. Now how many providers do that. Once done we lay in the bed and I kiss like she was an old gf of mine. From there I was so ready to go I forgot to get a BJ which she does amazingly though. We start off in mish and go for awhile then lay on our sides for some added fun. I decided to take a trip to the Greek isles and boy was it amazing. I immediately blow my load. We then cleaned up and showered all why still kissing. She one of the best providers you will find in Brevard so let's treat her right. I will be seeing her again for sure. Rates are the best I've seen for the service she provides.

  2. #1559

    Looking for 2

    Been keeping a low profile lately. Just hang with summar. But I am looking for a good couple of women that like to work together still have not got my 50th bday present hit me up with info inbox.

  3. #1558

    Sonya

    After trying for a couple of weeks I finally got to meet up with Sonya in Cocoa. Young hot 22 year old.

    She is outcall only and I couldn't get a room so we settled for a cardate at her safe spot. I'm tall and she is.

    5'7 with legs that go on forever. I didn't want to act like a pretzel so I went for the BBBJ / HJ special. She is very good at it.

    And takes directions well so I was more than satisfied. Will definitely get a room next time to try her full service. Got a feeling it will be awesome!

    She asked me not to give out her number so please don't ask me. As with all providers YMMV.

    Damage QV is .6 HR is $
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sonya.jpg‎  

  4. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Same as post #1550.
    Thank you for pointing that out too me. Not sure why I didn't catch that one! Must have been too early and needed another cup of coffee.

  5. #1556

    Blake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you all tried this young lady when you just needed some relief from a nagging headache?

    http://www.jennac-oc-ca.com/more_esc.../5812e3f8bb998
    Same as post #1550.

  6. #1555

    Blake??

    Have any of you all tried this young lady when you just needed some relief from a nagging headache?

    http://www.jennac-oc-ca.com/more_esc.../5812e3f8bb998

  7. #1554

    More spectacular boobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Lauren lately since my regular Tracy is in the big house (non hobby related). Very sweet mid 30's MILF but not typical Lauren truly is independent as she's never had kids or been married / no BF or males in her life she says. Lauren has no bad habits (she does smoke but don't they all) She has a full time good civillan job. Her Incall is limited which is a safe home near Malabar Palm Bay close to 95. Sometimes she has to do car dates because of roomates but they are seperate from her she stays in a converted garage room its clean. Nice Big naturals a little thick but not bbw. Very GFE lots of dfk / lfk awesome BBJCIM takes it all in with SW. Availabilty is limited works 5-6 days wk she says early nights and Sundays are good for her now. Very reasonable donation. Lauren doesn't show her face in her ads For privacy http://milfresumes.com/321-247-8285/17545825.
    Haven't seen her in a while, but had also had a very reasonable car date a while back. Her headache relief is top notch and those boobs are truly amazing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0242.JPG‎  

  8. #1553

    "Sonya"

    Just had a remarkable tryst with "Sonya". She is UTR at the present time and is using the new name. Many of you will remember her from her days as a USASG advertiser using a name that suggests moisture. She is back and better than ever. Boys, when she cums be ready for a wild ride. She came for nearly a half hour straight and we only stopped after she got a little sensitive. Wow! Great time with a great provider who, while experienced, is still only 22 years old.

  9. #1552

    Lauren Palm Bay

    Been seeing Lauren lately since my regular Tracy is in the big house (non hobby related). Very sweet mid 30's MILF but not typical Lauren truly is independent as she's never had kids or been married / no BF or males in her life she says. Lauren has no bad habits (she does smoke but don't they all) She has a full time good civillan job. Her Incall is limited which is a safe home near Malabar Palm Bay close to 95. Sometimes she has to do car dates because of roomates but they are seperate from her she stays in a converted garage room its clean. Nice Big naturals a little thick but not bbw. Very GFE lots of dfk / lfk awesome BBJCIM takes it all in with SW. Availabilty is limited works 5-6 days wk she says early nights and Sundays are good for her now. Very reasonable donation. Lauren doesn't show her face in her ads For privacy http://milfresumes.com/321-247-8285/17545825.

  10. #1551

    Sonya

    If I can verify who you are, or who you've seen, I will share Sonya's contact info with you. If you have seen her in the past and already have her contact info she is providing awesome service for $100 an hour OUT CALL only!

  11. #1550
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Thanks guys

    I really appreciate the clarification, guys, thanks for finding the right provider. Just don't want anyone to get confused about my offerings or to think my DT skills are merely "decent" LOL.

  12. #1549
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #1548
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Here's another link with somewhat of a sneak preview.

    http://milfresumes.com/321-247-8285/17391386
    Yes, this is the one I was talking about. Enjoy!

  14. #1547

    Another link same number

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Here's another link with somewhat of a sneak preview.

    http://milfresumes.com/321-247-8285/17391386

  15. #1546

    Another Headache Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by YesDess  [View Original Post]
    I'm the only one I see advertising headache relief in Palm Bay or Space Coast on BP right now, and I don't do car dates, so just to clarify this was NOT about me. Please provide more info about who you dreamed with so no one gets confused. Thanks. Dess.
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    This will be short and sweet. Read some good reviews here on the girl who advertises Palm Bay headache relief. Picked up in Palm Bay and had a car date. It was dark so I really couldn't see what she looked like too much but I was ok with that (may have been for the better). Overall experience was good for what it was. Was quoted 50, left 60, sloppy BBBJ with CIM and decent DT skills. Wasn't showing much attention to the boys which I like so put we head there and she gave them nice wet kisses. Upon finish dropped back off at pickup location and called it a night. Had big tits and menu was pretty open but I get paranoid on car dates, plus the head was good.
    Maybe it was this one.

    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-baby/19877713

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape