Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 500 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4076

    Michaela hookup

    Thanks to a fellow board member passing me Michaela's new number I was able to reach her. We met up in the middle of that crazy storm that swept through late afternoon. Went to my spot. She was spot on as usual. That girl knows how to please a man. She never short changes me on performance and attitude. She is still damn cute. Not as cute as a couple of years ago. She claims that she is slowly weening off the juice. We shall see. She claims she'll still see regulars after she's clean. Not sure but in the meantime I will enjoy as much as I can. Thanks again for getting me the contact #.

  2. #4075
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously you wasted your annual post on this?

    A2

  3. #4074
    Dead out tonight. Saw Champagne, no thanks to that. The dude with the wig is getting crazier, started yelling at me and running towards my car while I was driving by him. Scary.

    Ended up seeing Michaela who was as good as always.

  4. #4073

    Mid Day Cruise 1130-230

    There were about 4 out there today. One was a little older and thick in the middle. She was blonde. One was a brunette with a little tummy, but she looked pretty good. There was a chunky asian gal out and about. She looked great. There was also a blonde who was totally made up and looking goddam smoking, she definitely gave that look and a smile. Naughty biscuits. I didn't partake. I regret it.

  5. #4072

    Marie

    Got to see Marie last night and it was incredible (just like every time). Her BBBJ is above average and the FS is fucking incredible! She really gives the full GF experience, from DFK to DATY. Will do every position (everything except anal, that's a no go. LOL) and has never complained about time. She is skinny but has very nice legs, small tits but has those dark eraser head nipples. Beautiful face and is very friendly (always in a good mood) and easy to talk to. She is not a SW or a drug addict by any means ,100% has never been a IV user (no marks on her body, I have seen every inch. LOL). She does like to party though (that's why she is short on money sometimes) she only works when she really needs money and then with only a couple of regulars she has. Very sorry, she said not to give out her number. Said she is afraid of meeting people she does not know. Not going to fuck things up with her, she is too fucking hot!

  6. #4071

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpMyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Michaela has a working phone now? What is her new number? Pm me please. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she said she left her phone in a regulars car and was getting it back. I have texted a few times since with zero response. I have cruised Lowell a few times in the last week and haven't seen her. She's wicked thin but her head game is unrivaled in this area. Period.
    She Goes through numbers pretty fast but have a number for her that was working as of yesterday. I will PM it to you. She stil has a very pretty face and I agree, her BBBJ is fucking incredible! She is so skinny now and looking street worn though. Good luck and stay safe.

  7. #4070

    2 older blondes

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainK0  [View Original Post]
    I have seen 2 older blondes walking together a lot. Saw them by Tedeschi and then by Jays. Just curious if anyone knows them. One offered to have me take them both 4 wheeling and I was tempted, but something doesn; t seem quite right so I bailed and got my lottery tix instead. Any info guys?

    Rock on!

    Cap.
    They are always sitting at the dunks on church st.

    I took the younger of the two for a test drive last week and the head game is fantastic! D. t. From start to finish, swallowed and was only 4. She said she doesn't do this much and is shy about it. I would try again if the oppertunity arose.

  8. #4069

    Question: 2 Older Blondes

    I have seen 2 older blondes walking together a lot. Saw them by Tedeschi and then by Jays. Just curious if anyone knows them. One offered to have me take them both 4 wheeling and I was tempted, but something doesn; t seem quite right so I bailed and got my lottery tix instead. Any info guys?

    Rock on!

    Cap.

  9. #4068

    Michaela

    Anyone know if Michaela has a working phone now? What is her new number? Pm me please. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she said she left her phone in a regulars car and was getting it back. I have texted a few times since with zero response. I have cruised Lowell a few times in the last week and haven't seen her. She's wicked thin but her head game is unrivaled in this area. Period.

  10. #4067

    Holly in the rushed up traffic

    Met up with a dark haired spinner named Holly at the Hong Kong area she was looking things over. Parked twice and she walked by and three times a charm. She said she was very new to this stuff. She would not quote a price and had not much of an idea what the rates were. Said she had done BP with a former friend but never walked alone. Well I said this is much different than BP and the prices even worse in comparison.

    At 19 yrs old she was kinda not up to speed and the area will take full advantage with this one in short time. She had a small spinner bod 5'4" 105 lbs if my math is right, small almost flat chest but nice face and full lips. Said she was from upstate NY, way up not much but a tree and a lake from what she said. Visiting a gf here in the big city.

    4 all in for a BBBJ and she could use more practice frankly. Not really worth the time spent but what the hell she was going in after the deed. No phone given and I am sure I will not try and see if she is better at the job later. Did see her GF and tried to wack that, but she said she charges big coin and I got the hint she was all talk no Action anyhow.

    Winnnnnn some loose some.

    Play Safe.

    William Luther Buxton Esquire.

  11. #4066

    Michelle and Fat girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBuxton  [View Original Post]
    Had the second round with Michelle and it was as good as the first. Walking Westford same area. As others have stated Yes she has facial marks from picking. I got a chance to view here in somewhat limited light she is hardcore. Her left hand and right are are completely covered in injection Site marks. Her hands look like she buried them in a hill of fire ants. A cover is a must IMHO due to the condition from spikes.

    Nice gal otherwise she was in fact showered and ready for the task. It's a shame this gal with a nice personality has gotten this street worn. She will be getting worse no doubt. BJ skills are above average and roaming is allowed. Total. 4 and she was happy to give a good performance.

    Play Safe.

    William Luther Buxton Esquire.
    You described her perfectly!

    Drove around the loop at 6:00 am and the only two out were her and the fat girl with kinky hair (someone said they think her name is champagne) safe to say I passed and headed home.

    Marie (smoking hot, skinny Spanish girl) texted me and will get to see her later today. She is the hottest girl I have ever seen in Lowell(skinny,small tits but nice eraserhead nipples).She does not walk the street and has a few regulars she sees(if you are one you are very lucky) BBBJ is great and the FS is amazing! She is a party girl but not a IV user, so no track marks what so ever. Will ask her if its OK to give out her number to a couple of Senior members (serious mongers only).

  12. #4065

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBuxton  [View Original Post]
    Had the second round with Michelle and it was as good as the first. Walking Westford same area. As others have stated Yes she has facial marks from picking. I got a chance to view here in somewhat limited light she is hardcore. Her left hand and right are are completely covered in injection Site marks. Her hands look like she buried them in a hill of fire ants. A cover is a must IMHO due to the condition from spikes.

    Nice gal otherwise she was in fact showered and ready for the task. It's a shame this gal with a nice personality has gotten this street worn. She will be getting worse no doubt. BJ skills are above average and roaming is allowed. Total. 4 and she was happy to give a good performance.

    Play Safe.

    William Luther Buxton Esquire.
    Would love if you can pm me michelles number. Thanks.

  13. #4064

    Michele

    Took a very quick roll through Lowell on my way home looking for Michele for a night cap, it didn't happen & didn't see any thing out I would stop for.

    Good to see others enjoy her skill & talents, thing is, I know that I've seen her before she came around to Lowell about a month or so, but can't place her face yet, I use to get to Brockton here & there a few years back & perhaps that's where I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBuxton  [View Original Post]
    Had the second round with Michelle and it was as good as the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Finally picked up a cute blonde on Westford, Michelle. Don't know if she is the same Michelle as previously mentioned, pretty green eyes, no pick marks, no smell.
    She was very friendly as we drove to a spot. Immediately went to work with one of the better BBBJ I've had in a while. Moved to FS and she was equally skilled. Will definitely repeat.

  14. #4063

    Crazy Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Cruised early last evening. Almost the same sites, just different times! LOL.

    Saw Katie with the glasses. Turned around to pick her up but at 7-11 she literally walked in front of me to talk to a potential client across the street. As mentioned she is crazy in behavior and performance. In a previous encounter, she was demanding and in a hurry but by the time we got to the main event she was still demanding but in a good way.

    Drove on. Saw a taller long haired blonde along Appleton that was walking erratically and talking to herself. I had no interest in stopping.

    Saw a slightly older, extremely skinny SW with long black hair. Had a bit of a scowl on her face. Passed.

    Saw the other Katie out and about. Looks like she put on more weight which looked good but at least with me, it's just about the business, with a lackluster performance to match.

    Finally picked up a cute blonde on Westford, Michelle. Don't know if she is the same Michelle as previously mentioned, pretty green eyes, no pick marks, no smell.

    She was very friendly as we drove to a spot. Immediately went to work with one of the better BBBJ I've had in a while. Moved to FS and she was equally skilled. Will definitely repeat.

    After dropping Michelle off, I drove a little more to scout the action for the future. Saw a heavier blonde with her hair pulled up, was going to try to get her number but she disappeared. By Jay's saw a couple of girls out front but nothing of interest, so I headed home.

    Stay safe and have fun out there.
    Hahaha. That's crazy Katie (acting crazy and running in traffic. LOL). She is not for everyone but her BBBJis good and like I said she fucks as crazy as she acts. Would love to hear more about what you did with her and how she acted. LOL.

    As for Michelle, that sounds like her, she does have nice eyes and a decent body, BBBJ was good but I was not impressed with the FS and the smell almost made me throw up! I just had a bad experience and would never repeat, the same way I could never drink peppermint Snapps again (made me throw up when I was a kid and now the smell makes me sick). But just because I had a bad experience does not mean anyone else will, a couple of people seem to like her as well and that's all that counts. To each their own.

  15. #4062

    Early morning

    Took a quick ride this morning and seen Ally (skinny little blonde) at the store on Appleton and Baby Nikki (looking worn) was across the street.

    Went down westfod and seen Katie (big tits!

    Also seen Lauren, she was stumbling and talking to herself!

    Michelle was working a side steet Down a little further, waved but I held my nose and just drove by. I have a thing for skinny girls but she is real street worn, still has pick marks (pick scars from years of picking her face) but not too bad looking. She must of been pretty about ten years ago.

    Seen Taylor (still a very cute girl) by Jays so picked her up for a quick BBBJ, I am not a fan of car dates but the girls got a good head game. Roaming is allowed and not a bad deal, got her to agree to. 3 nice girl and almost always in a good mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape