Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,551 to 26,565 of 27788
-
07-17-17 20:40 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 223Holly Hayes
She will, but the upcharge is pretty steep. When you see her some time, let her know that you would like to. She will tell you no, then some time when she is desperate for cash, text you with an offer. At least that was my experience with her. Oh. I met her on seekingarrangements a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 14:26 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 285Holly Hayes
Anyone have any experience with her regarding this thread?
-
07-17-17 14:17 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 26True that. If anyone has Marina's scene, let me know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Penis
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 11:42 #1235Regular Member

Posts: 21Most of the women on tna offer BBFS. I still use tna to find ladies and I still write reviews.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
When setting up dates, I just flat out say I am looking for BBFS. Most will give me a answer.
I never do cfs anymore. With biz so slow, most will do BBFS when they come to my place.
-
07-17-17 11:38 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 21Who all is in that stable and who is the pimp?
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 11:34 #1233Regular Member

Posts: 21It is YMMV with Skyytyme.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
If she likes you and you spend reg.
-
07-17-17 10:59 #1232Regular Member

Posts: 21My Updates
Tinymollydoll BBFS.
Josies Pussy Cat bbfscip.
SweetJessie19 mae bbfscip.
SkyyTyme bbfscip.
Sexy Brandy69 pse BBFS bbgreek.
Lana Love bbfscip.
Most were just a modest upsell for BBFS.
-
07-16-17 18:00 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 566Madison Decaro
Bbfscip, msog, BBBJ.
400 $ plus tubs room.
-
07-16-17 17:23 #1230

Posts: 153I watched but did not dload. Didn't care for annie's unshaven puss. I like them bald.
Marina seems as crazy as everyone has said, LOL. I may have to try that out when I'm feeling especially frisky and energetic.
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 15:15 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 285Annie
It's a large birth mark on her back.
Originally Posted by Budentist
[View Original Post]
I saw her maybe 6 times when she first showed up on TNA. She just has an unbridled enthusiasm for all sexual contact. It's really quite amazing. I also loved her complete disregard for doing what's expected / generally preferred and letting her body hair grow.
But I had myself tested recently and relieved to be clean. The reality of her situation is she's so widely known now for her open menu, I know she's as busy as she wants. Although Annie's an extremely good time, common sense tells me there's a high, perhaps certain, risk of some sort of exposure there. Perhaps I'm just kidding myself, but it seems it's less of a risk finding opportunities elsewhere.
-
07-16-17 13:47 #1228Banned Member

Posts: 149Dirty Annie is she is on TNA:
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?250244-Dirtyannie
Again, though, $400 is WAY, WAY too much! But if you want to "donate" that much, be my guest. There are less expensive alternatives.
-
07-16-17 05:38 #1227Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone get a chance to download them before they got taken down?
-
07-16-17 03:21 #1226

Posts: 153Vids have been taken down. I would guess the girls were unhappy about it.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 01:16 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 71$400 for whatever that guy has and what she's been incubating for the last few months. What a steal! What's with the back skin or birth mark?!
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 00:54 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 277Squirting Farrah Faucet
I concur. Bbfscip, bb greek, squirts. . . A lot.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




