Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2833
-
07-18-17 10:47 #733Senior Member

Posts: 189I thought that Alizee chick looked like her but wasn't sure it is her for sure. AM puts her real name in her email so you can find out a lot about her.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 17:07 #732Senior Member

Posts: 103Not quite
Nope I just preformed well and had fun, I always have great sex with regular women but with providers I normally just get in and otta there. She does everything covered, no kissing or DATY. Extra pop will cost you. If it weren't for her sketchiness she would be my favorite, when you finally get in the room she's fucking awesome (seen her twice, attempted like 5 x thou LOL). Also, yes she's very tight she won't let you rail, I could deff see her loving the cock when she first started, now its more of a business. She's the best looking provider I've been with besides chest tat Mercedes / missy (who I saw once) she wasn't dolled up but the potential was there. Can't wait to see Violet!
Originally Posted by FerrariForMe
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-17-17 14:47 #731Senior Member

Posts: 389Who knows you may have the chance
I thought about flying her here for a few days with me. Then letting her do whatever she wants for a few days before going home. Make some mad money before she goes back to empty supermarket shelves and crazy inflation of goods with all chaos in Venezuela.
Originally Posted by BigRed414
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 13:49 #730Senior Member

Posts: 247Baby Bunny
Was that back when she first got started? When I saw her the first time it was unbelievable. BBBJ, double pop. DATY that had her going crazy, thanking me over and over. Repeat visits went down hill from there. Saw a recent review that was decent and shot her a text. She would respond a day later as if it was a minute later. Too difficult to set something up that way. Oh well.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 10:06 #729Senior Member

Posts: 103Actually.
I think your right, I was just trying to look her up and it seems she changed her name to ALIZEE LYNETTE and got breast implants. She also looks thinner in some of her recent pics. Hope it's due to diet and exercise. Maybe I'll call her soon and say hello and get a quick update. As a person, she was my fav provider. I had the best ever preformance with baby bunny thou, but A. Mayy has a very confident attitude I like and respect.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-17-17 02:02 #728Regular Member

Posts: 2Yea I would agree. A Milwaukee 10. She could do well here, LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-17 01:58 #727Senior Member

Posts: 389Snapchat
Does anyone follow any of the local girls or national girls on Snapchat? I follow a couple of the local girls and they sometimes just use Snapchat saying they are available once they build up a big enough base.
-
07-16-17 20:20 #726Senior Member

Posts: 103Hmm
Yeah I feel like telling her next time I see her, maybe she don't care but I would assume she does but doesn't know. Her HH for me had been 140-150, Idk why you got such a high quote, possibly a misunderstanding. She's a pretty good business woman, no games, so that's surprising to hear. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
07-16-17 12:01 #725Senior Member

Posts: 2881Travel trips
I have done it but you need to be mindful of things. If you are flying and your guest is a drug user, a smoker, and doesn't have proper legal identification, don't go buying her a plane ticket. I did with an AMP girl and we stayed with her family overseas. She was more experienced in overseas travel then me. Only did the GFE a couple of times. She even offered to fix me up with women she knew, but we were so busy doing tourist stuff, the GFE thing wasn't important. Its not like we hadn't done it dozens of times before.
Originally Posted by BobSteel
[View Original Post]
If you are thinking of taking a stripper to the Bahmams for a weekend, think again. Just go on your own and rent something when you get there.
I've done a driving trip. I wanted to turn around 10 minutes after week took off. She was on her phone most of the time. Chain smoked in my car. Had to lock my wallet in the car. She used the wet bar like it was her personal refrigerator. She kept calling her pimp or boyfriend back home. She snored like congested Great Dane. Had her makeup and cosmetics all over the bathroom. Ordered the most expensive meals on the menu. Had her tits and ass hanging out at the hotel hot tub. I guess part of going on a trip is showing off your sugar baby, but I just got the stink eye from people who assumed I was an old creep. The only sex we had was she gave me lots and lots of blow jobs, whenever I wanted one. Discovered she had some mood and personality disorders, was on psychological medications. She kept telling me about how this guy or that guy paid her $3000 to go on more exotic vacations. I suppose trying to guilt me in to paying her more. Our deal was her boyfriend kicked her out and she just wanted a roof over her head until she could come up with another idea. She had been fired from her strip club job for having drugs on site. She was calling up strip clubs all over the state to see if they were hiring. Eventually she got a gig and I dropped her off. Told me that right before our trip her boyfriend came home high and drunk while she was in the bathtub. He pulled the drain plug and made her sit naked in a dry tub for a long time. Then peed on her. Wow, so romantic.
-
07-16-17 10:05 #724Senior Member

Posts: 189I want to see her especially since I know her real name and all about her basically from the internet. She quoted me like $250/ half or something crazy like that.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 00:01 #723Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks for the Input
Can never have enough to add to my pros and cons list.
I have had long weekends before but with girls in other countries where 500 bucks for a Friday-Sunday was like hitting the lottery. I even flew a girl who had her visa from Venezuela to Panama for a long weekend (I gave her 500 and a bunch of promo electronic stuff I get for free. Plus, we packed a 40 lb bag full of food for a second suitcase). Flight was like 220 round trip. I had met her when she was in the DR working. She was so grateful. I'll attach pictures. She is a Milwaukee 10. Just my opinion. I won't post her I want to see you again photos.
-
07-15-17 20:24 #722Senior Member

Posts: 133It can work
I have doe it a couple times but not with MKE BP girls. Good times. GFE at its best. Some important things are to be agree on the rules and compensation. Always be ready to abandon ship if things don't turn out well.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 19:52 #721Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the peek
Thank you for that. Now I see.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 18:54 #720Senior Member

Posts: 247I have for a long weekend
This was more a sugar daddy relationship. I was the only one she was seeing at the time however She has seen others from this site. We had spent long periods of time together before we went on this trip. I would never do this with a girl on backpage or for that matter a hourly girl. Price I paid was paying her way and supplying plenty of spending money. Al in all a lot of bang for the buck.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 14:39 #719Banned Member

Posts: 123I have!
As another post points out, you don't want to risk a weekend with a BP or SA girl (although the risk is much lower if you find a good enough SA girl). You want someone who is very upscale, doesn't have any dependencies and has excellent reviews. I spent a a full day and a full night in March with this girl:
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
** edited: the forum is not letting me post the link but if you go to nightshift and search for Haven, you'll find the person I'm talking about
I was in SF for work and for for a particular reason, I needed to celebrate. I decided to have a very wild weekend. We met Friday night and parted Sunday morning after brunch. The whole weekend, along with brunches and traveling cost me 10 k and she received about 8 k but as I said, I had money to burn for a particular reason and this will always be very memorable. As I boarded my flight to come back to MKE, I could barely walk (neither could she. : P) and felt super drained. I have some really good videos of our entire weekend. She has an excellent reputation for this reason. You definitely get what you pay for. MKE just doesn't support such upscale providers. I have been told by multiple providers who've visited MKE that people are too cheap here and always try to negotiate.Last edited by Ancster; 07-15-17 at 14:40. Reason: edited link









Reply With Quote






