Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 189 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #718

    Bad idea

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a weekend or week with their favorite? Travel with? I've been thinking about it. I've written down some pros and cons with it but just wanted to get your thoughts on it. Usually when I travel I like to try the goods wherever I go but I wouldn't mind a week of GFE, relaxing and not worrying about my next score. Don't get me wrong. I like that part but wanted your opinions on this since I'm considering it.
    Bang that pussy, eat pussy and ass, even go back for seconds, then get in the wind. You cannot bang for a week. If you need booty continuously for a week consider getting a girl friend or wife.

  2. #717

    Trustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a weekend or week with their favorite? Travel with? I've been thinking about it. I've written down some pros and cons with it but just wanted to get your thoughts on it. Usually when I travel I like to try the goods wherever I go but I wouldn't mind a week of GFE, relaxing and not worrying about my next score. Don't get me wrong. I like that part but wanted your opinions on this since I'm considering it.
    Do you have nothing to lose? The first things I would ask are is she trustworthy enough, drug free and how much. If she is going to be traveling with you for a week then she will have access to everything, especially while your sleeping, and what will she do. If she brings drugs along or acquires them along the way and gets caught, you will probably get drawn into the mix, possibly charged too. If those aren't enough, what would she want / charge for being with you for a week because in her mind you're taking her out of the game for potential customers.

    I tend to find someone and stick with them for a while versus weekly change / variety and it doesn't take that long for them to feel too comfortable and screw up. I tell them my 4 rules; don't lie, don't steal, show up fresh and no drugs (I tolerate weed but no use / possession near me) and that there is no second chance. Any BP / escort gal is too risky and while an SA gal may be a bit better, they all tend to screw up. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

  3. #716

    Long Term Appointment

    Has anyone done a weekend or week with their favorite? Travel with? I've been thinking about it. I've written down some pros and cons with it but just wanted to get your thoughts on it. Usually when I travel I like to try the goods wherever I go but I wouldn't mind a week of GFE, relaxing and not worrying about my next score. Don't get me wrong. I like that part but wanted your opinions on this since I'm considering it.

  4. #715

    Look again

    Quote Originally Posted by WinkMartindale  [View Original Post]
    Now everyone is posting pictures of kirby and her tight body. No one has a face shot of her?
    She has posted a face picture in her ads, on SA and it has been shown on here. The link will take you to one of her latest ads and while a slight blur, it gives you a good look. I do have some that I took, edited, cropped back when she visited but I didn't ask nor did she give permission to share them.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...lemen/22250943
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 82885c6c-dded-4937-a0d0-980f6cc6c566.jpg‎   ef6a4909-2997-4cd3-9aff-555bf1c9ba1c.jpg‎  

  5. #714

    I know its strange

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that is a remaining effect from when sh had them pierced. I believe this is a picture that she used back then and a couple others.
    Now everyone is posting pictures of kirby and her tight body. No one has a face shot of her?

  6. #713

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    5-6 months ago and she told me she had sensitive nipples when I tried playing with them. That was the only bad thing about my visit since I'm a nipple guy. (Anyone know any ladies that have erect nipples, send me the info) Kirby is also tight and told me to slow down while doing doggy. I'm glad she did because I got an extra few minutes out of my visit. Is she kissed and was GFE she would be the #1 lady in Milwaukee.
    I wonder if that is a remaining effect from when sh had them pierced. I believe this is a picture that she used back then and a couple others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG954214.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image(1).jpg‎   Frontal1.jpg‎   image-2.jpg‎  

    image-2(1).jpg‎  

  7. #712

    I saw Kirby

    5-6 months ago and she told me she had sensitive nipples when I tried playing with them. That was the only bad thing about my visit since I'm a nipple guy. (Anyone know any ladies that have erect nipples, send me the info) Kirby is also tight and told me to slow down while doing doggy. I'm glad she did because I got an extra few minutes out of my visit. Is she kissed and was GFE she would be the #1 lady in Milwaukee.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Are kirby's nipples still pierced? A couple years ago when she was coming by they were. She said that they were still sore after a few weeks and was thinking of removing them. Could the tenderness be from an error they did?

  8. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I have never had a slump like this ever. I might have fallen hard for Crystal or Melanie but they both wound up at HOC. I really liked the beautiful Shannon but the day before we were to have a six hour date, she packed up everything and moved to Chicago. A girl named Cindy is now a sugar baby. Yesterday I was with the larcenous Anjelica who wasn't the hottie she was just a couple of months ago. Maybe it's time to go back to Kirby, at least I know I won't fall hard for her.
    Did you have true genuine feelings for these women or was it just you liked the physical stuff. Oh the stories I've heard from providers, strippers and such about how guys are ready to leave their families so they can come and rescue of of these women. HOC. Oh my how I have know so many there.

  9. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Are kirby's nipples still pierced? A couple years ago when she was coming by they were. She said that they were still sore after a few weeks and was thinking of removing them. Could the tenderness be from an error they did?
    They weren't when I saw her around a month ago.

  10. #709

    Still pierced?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I'm having trouble getting chicks to take my $. Everyone flakes out for some reason lately. Your right it might be time for Kirby. I'll just have to try not to grab her boobs so she doesn't say I'm pinching her nipples when I'm not.
    Are kirby's nipples still pierced? A couple years ago when she was coming by they were. She said that they were still sore after a few weeks and was thinking of removing them. Could the tenderness be from an error they did?

  11. #708

    Have you tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I'm having trouble getting chicks to take my $. Everyone flakes out for some reason lately. Your right it might be time for Kirby. I'll just have to try not to grab her boobs so she doesn't say I'm pinching her nipples when I'm not.
    Try Ariahna Mayy, she's good looking and has been instantly available every time I've tried to meet up. Safe Incall as well.

    Alpha.

  12. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I have never had a slump like this ever. I might have fallen hard for Crystal or Melanie but they both wound up at HOC. I really liked the beautiful Shannon but the day before we were to have a six hour date, she packed up everything and moved to Chicago. A girl named Cindy is now a sugar baby. Yesterday I was with the larcenous Anjelica who wasn't the hottie she was just a couple of months ago. Maybe it's time to go back to Kirby, at least I know I won't fall hard for her.
    I'm having trouble getting chicks to take my $. Everyone flakes out for some reason lately. Your right it might be time for Kirby. I'll just have to try not to grab her boobs so she doesn't say I'm pinching her nipples when I'm not.

  13. #706

    Ignore

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd set the record straight, since hunting streets, doesn't have common sense & I'll keep it polite, when I said I have contacts at city hall, I have a few friends that work there, never said it was the mayor, some political figure, they do work inside city hall & from time to time, they do talk amongst each other & were relatively good to me tings that were coming down just in general convoy between friends, hunting streets, says Why you wait so long to say something, then had just told me the day b 4,I don't say things just to say things, make things up or other, so that's why the message was related when it was. Happy hunting to all & be safe. That's all.

    Eagle 19.
    Makes me sorry I ever took you off "Ignore" Dolph. Er. Eagle19.

    "just got a heads up from a few contacts inside city hall last night" sounds a whole lot different than "some guys I know shared some gossip".

    But hey, thanks for keeping it polite. I'll refrain from boring everyone and reprinting the obsenicity laced diatribe you PM'd me in which you hoped I'd be the next to get arrested.

    Back on ignore you go.

  14. #705

    Kid pic on BP

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to her fat cheese curd eating gut or her friend in the background using the Jon LOL. Or maybe its something else LOL.
    That can't be good for biz. these ditzs actually posted this in bp.
    There's this chick that always post on MKE BP and she has a kid in the background lmao, I believe it's in a car seat and she's taking a selfie. Sucks that kid is in such a toxic environment.

    Alpha.

  15. #704

    Woe is me

    I have never had a slump like this ever. I might have fallen hard for Crystal or Melanie but they both wound up at HOC. I really liked the beautiful Shannon but the day before we were to have a six hour date, she packed up everything and moved to Chicago. A girl named Cindy is now a sugar baby. Yesterday I was with the larcenous Anjelica who wasn't the hottie she was just a couple of months ago. Maybe it's time to go back to Kirby, at least I know I won't fall hard for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape