Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,566 to 26,580 of 27794
-
07-16-17 15:15 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 285Annie
It's a large birth mark on her back.
Originally Posted by Budentist
[View Original Post]
I saw her maybe 6 times when she first showed up on TNA. She just has an unbridled enthusiasm for all sexual contact. It's really quite amazing. I also loved her complete disregard for doing what's expected / generally preferred and letting her body hair grow.
But I had myself tested recently and relieved to be clean. The reality of her situation is she's so widely known now for her open menu, I know she's as busy as she wants. Although Annie's an extremely good time, common sense tells me there's a high, perhaps certain, risk of some sort of exposure there. Perhaps I'm just kidding myself, but it seems it's less of a risk finding opportunities elsewhere.
-
07-16-17 13:47 #1228Banned Member

Posts: 149Dirty Annie is she is on TNA:
Originally Posted by Bigk206
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?250244-Dirtyannie
Again, though, $400 is WAY, WAY too much! But if you want to "donate" that much, be my guest. There are less expensive alternatives.
-
07-16-17 05:38 #1227Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone get a chance to download them before they got taken down?
-
07-16-17 03:21 #1226

Posts: 153Vids have been taken down. I would guess the girls were unhappy about it.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 01:16 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 71$400 for whatever that guy has and what she's been incubating for the last few months. What a steal! What's with the back skin or birth mark?!
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-17 00:54 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 277Squirting Farrah Faucet
I concur. Bbfscip, bb greek, squirts. . . A lot.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 21:15 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 606It's her in the pictures. A little airbrushing but it's her. She's showing a bit more age tho as some of the pictures are a few years old.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
But it's her IMO.
And for some reason my last post edited the donation. It was 6 fitty. Was with her for awhile, over 2 hrs. Got plenty of time "in" the moment.
-
07-15-17 18:30 #1222Banned Member

Posts: 149Man, Dirty Annie looks good, but $400 an hour is WAY too much:
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ERY-SUBMISSIVE!-DOMINATE-ALL-OF-ME!-DIRTIER-THAN-EVER!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-highlight=Dirty+Annie.
-
07-15-17 18:30 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 338She uses a lot of fake pics any of them real?
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 17:02 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 64Whoa
Thanks for the links. That is a good find for sure.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 16:54 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 139Check out these vids
Found some nice videos someone uploaded to Xvideos after searching for "seattle".
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/sea...ers#_tabVideos
Dirty Annie
Marina Orlov
-
07-15-17 16:19 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 285Farrah faucet
She's plump / Pretty big gal. 40 year old mommy of a few kids. Her pics do a good job of hiding some of that reality. But in my opinion, it's best for someone like her to just own it and for you to be accepting. As others have noted, she's extremely physical and responsive to all activities. Just dive in and enjoy.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-17 15:02 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 606Katiana tiny blonde in Tacoma
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...londe/36949587
So EQC was especially kind to me last night, so I decided to try for something that normally in my experience was like breaking in to Ft Knox.
I called Katiana to set up an appt. Her polite yet normal reserved demeanor on the phone, shy quiet demeanor in the room, all as to be expected.
I just laid it out there. Pulled a huge wad of EQC cash out of my pocket and said how much to get you bb. Fully expecting a "there's the door" but like they say, cash talks.
Ever buy something from someone way cheaper than asking price by flashing a big wad of money? Same principle.
So, long story short, $$ 5 and I nutted so much in that tight tiny kitty it's probably still in there.
Caveats:
1. I've been seeing her for years. Like 8 years. Back when she would do BBBJ. So she knows I'm not a douche and that I'm going to treat her right.
2. I treat her right. Respectfully, by her rules. She knows this.
3. I brought up the idea without any shady behavior or double crosses. Just laid it out there with a pile of money she could see.
4. She was comfortable with me throughout the session. I don't recommend this to someone she hasnt seen at least a few times. My personal opinion is she does this for reasons not entirely of her own, and I'll leave it at that.
5. She said this is not something I should get my hopes up for but tonight (last night) was my lucky night.
So, if you want to nail this tiny little TIGHT hot blonde bbfscip, go to the casino and win. LOL.
-
07-15-17 10:34 #1216Banned Member

Posts: 451SquirtingFarrahFaucet
Awesome Intel here. Thanks (again) for sharing. It seems hard to tell from her pics but is she a BBW or just plump?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-17 19:54 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 566Farrah Faucett on TNA
Hooked up with Farrah last weekend. I let her know my pigmentation and my size.
She said she could handle me.
She remimds me of Exotic Brunette Beauty.
Bigger girl. Big titties. Loves we fucking her face. Took it hard.
Made her squirt three times.
1 hr bbfscip bbbjcof bbgreek, facefuck, gagging, hardpounding balls deep, dirty talk.
She is legit and a tru cumdumpster.
300 $ msog.
Tell her Webbhoes sent you.









Reply With Quote





