Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: South Suburb Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 409 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 6131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    WoW! I almost called her a million times! Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse312  [View Original Post]
    Bewbs hanging down past her belly button, rushed covered session, bad attitude, won't repeat. I've never had a repeat worthy experience at the 127 notels.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/57640848

  2. #2830

    Meh

    Bewbs hanging down past her belly button, rushed covered session, bad attitude, won't repeat. I've never had a repeat worthy experience at the 127 notels.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/57640848

  3. #2829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    All but one of your reviews are on GabbyYou arent helping her at all, especially when most people of this board already know about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbuc32  [View Original Post]
    Gabby at Spa Paris is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She did gain a little weight but she just had a child a little while ago. She is very personable and gives a great massage. Give her a chance and you'll be " happy " you did. She can talk to you about anything. This is the only Spa I go to and she's the masseuse that rubs me. Thanks for all the great massages and the happiness I've received. Gabby you're the best. Sweet girl.

  4. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick82  [View Original Post]
    Nope. I was trying to make it worth her while, but she wouldn't bite. Tipped ten on the way out.
    Roger that. Sometimes my reading comprehension isn't so good.

  5. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    So wait, you paid 60 for SS?
    Nope. I was trying to make it worth her while, but she wouldn't bite. Tipped ten on the way out.

  6. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick82  [View Original Post]
    I know you guys reported on palos heights before with mixed results, but the ads look promising amd I pass it every day on my commute, so I gave them a try. Got a decent looking lady in mid to late 30's and asked for half hour massage. When I was undressing I noticed a dish on the table with gum and mints, so I thought more than massage was available. Massage was ok, lots of ass rubbing going on. She liked to re-position my arms and then lean into my palm so I got some good bare thigh grabs. On the flip she whispered I had ten minutes left and then offered SS. I tried convincing her, going up. 60 for tip, but she just kept saying " sorry bad English". Went through with it anyway because I'm a fucking douche, and felt like an asshole after. Although she did compliment my cock, which is once more than my wife ever has. I have to ask, do I need a code word or secret handshake there? Everything seemed to be pointing in the right direction.
    So wait, you paid 60 for SS?

  7. #2825

    Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark9421  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...inest/69804023

    Has anyone seen Jazmin? She quoted me 90 hh and 130 HR. HE included. Sent me a pic of her body. Looks nice and real. Incall near 103 and Harlem. Outcall also available.
    I saw a provider with those pictures.

    At said location a few years back. You will leave happy, but there is an ups well to take top off.

  8. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark9421  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...inest/69804023

    Has anyone seen Jazmin? She quoted me 90 hh and 130 HR. HE included. Sent me a pic of her body. Looks nice and real. Incall near 103 and Harlem. Outcall also available.
    Pics aren't her. She's a cute spinner though. Upsells to take top off.

  9. #2823

    What did I miss?

    I know you guys reported on palos heights before with mixed results, but the ads look promising amd I pass it every day on my commute, so I gave them a try. Got a decent looking lady in mid to late 30's and asked for half hour massage. When I was undressing I noticed a dish on the table with gum and mints, so I thought more than massage was available. Massage was ok, lots of ass rubbing going on. She liked to re-position my arms and then lean into my palm so I got some good bare thigh grabs. On the flip she whispered I had ten minutes left and then offered SS. I tried convincing her, going up. 60 for tip, but she just kept saying " sorry bad English". Went through with it anyway because I'm a fucking douche, and felt like an asshole after. Although she did compliment my cock, which is once more than my wife ever has. I have to ask, do I need a code word or secret handshake there? Everything seemed to be pointing in the right direction.

  10. #2822

    Jazmin

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...inest/69804023

    Has anyone seen Jazmin? She quoted me 90 hh and 130 HR. HE included. Sent me a pic of her body. Looks nice and real. Incall near 103 and Harlem. Outcall also available.

  11. #2821

    The Matteson Motel.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse312  [View Original Post]
    On Governors.
    The matteson motel is finally torn down. What a dump. Some cheap ass middle eastern american owned it. I'm sure there's a story behind what's going on. On another note I went to the place where no happy endings are printed and hung all over on the south side. I drew candy. She was good looking and fairly young. Great 1 hour massage for 60.00 and I left the change from the hundred on the table. Tuggy tuggy without a question. Minimal roaming allowed. Best hundred I spent in awhile. My back was really sore and ishe hit the spot.

    Finger.

  12. #2820

    Gabby

    Gabby at Spa Paris is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She did gain a little weight but she just had a child a little while ago. She is very personable and gives a great massage. Give her a chance and you'll be " happy " you did. She can talk to you about anything. This is the only Spa I go to and she's the masseuse that rubs me. Thanks for all the great massages and the happiness I've received. Gabby you're the best. Sweet girl.

  13. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Seen her at her house near 87th & Cicero, just a legit massage that was just ok. Quiet area, decent room with music, table etc.

    But it is all legit, no extras to be had. Would not repeat for the massage.

    If anyone has someone with skills and extras in the south burbs (prefer Oak Lawn / Palos area) PM me.

    Going to try Gabby at Spa Paris one of these days, just a little farther than I wanted to go.
    Spa Paris has extras. Prob is gabby is fat.

  14. #2818

    Legit Massage

    Seen her at her house near 87th & Cicero, just a legit massage that was just ok. Quiet area, decent room with music, table etc.

    But it is all legit, no extras to be had. Would not repeat for the massage.

    If anyone has someone with skills and extras in the south burbs (prefer Oak Lawn / Palos area) PM me.

    Going to try Gabby at Spa Paris one of these days, just a little farther than I wanted to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I called her. She does it from her place. I didn't go through with it BC I don't need to get jumped and robbed.

  15. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give the old M spa a try over the weekend. I have not been there since the new ownership. I was looking for a decent 60 min massage so paid for the hour. Was greeted at the door by an older (40-50's) pudgy woman. I should of left but figured I really wanted the massage. Turns out her massage skills matched her appearance. At that point I was hoping there was a decent end. After the flip she played it safe but eventually went for it. I did not get her name as I do not plan on going back. I did here the door bell about 5 times while I was there so you guys must be keeping them in business. I rather spend my funds elsewhere. If looks and massage skill are not important and you just need to leave happy then this is one of those places. I just wouldn't pay for an hr massage.
    When I go to any AMP I always play dumb when I first walk in and ask about prices and if the girl in the front is not to my liking I will ask if another girl is there and ask to see her. I've only walked out M once due to no one suitable being available. Looks make all the difference to me. Some guys can close their eyes and imagine Kate Upton stroking them but I have a bad imagination.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape